• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Moelijk

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Hmm i see, just don’t think my bank would have that.. i mean we are talking about a Rolex watch, for 300-400 bucks
You underestimate the number of idiots that lack common sense. Over the years, I've heard a few colleagues that were bragging about new Submariners they got for less than MSRP (we're talking 1000-1500$ here) from a guy on eBay because he needed funds and was desperate to sell. People not into this hobby think fakes look like canal street specials and don't bother further inspecting items that look close to what they saw online. Fortunately for them, the bank got them covered if they figure out it is a fake.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
You underestimate the number of idiots that lack common sense. Over the years, I've heard a few colleagues that were bragging about new Submariners they got for less than MSRP (we're talking 1000-1500$ here) from a guy on eBay because he needed funds and was desperate to sell. People not into this hobby think fakes look like canal street specials and don't bother further inspecting items that look close to what they saw online. Fortunately for them, the bank got them covered if they figure out it is a fake.

All too true. My watchmaker showed me a "real" Rolex a guy picked up for a steal on EBay at £1,500 because the guy needed funds in a hurry, It was actually a €70 DHGate special :( There was damn all good about it at all :( The guy who bought it was devastated when my watchmaker told him in no uncertain terms he was ripped off.

Same with another guy who picked up a 116523 for only €5,000. It was 15mm thick. I think that says it all :( The reason I came here was to study Omegas so I would not get ripped off.

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
His mother: [[ADMIN EDIT]] WTF has his mother got to do with this? DOX his family again and you will be joining him in here for a few weeks, Alles Klar? [[/ADMIN EDIT]]

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Man they guy even looks like a tool. Could be the pin up boy for douchebro magazine.

Reactions: Tucker

Tailspin

Supporter
25/10/12
LOL

Eric562aed212866aa00.png

Rodhe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/15
Damn i just paid him yesterday for a gmt batman he ”sold” me on reptime on reddit. Now he dont answer me..

Cilu

Horology Curious
9/7/20
If someone else got scammed by that turdnugget please feel free to contact me by PM I'm working with a friend in the Netherlands to get him on the hook with the local police. I've been informed that the Dutch hate when other dutchies scam.

theoryace

Looking Around
31/8/21
Got scammed by this guy on monday 31/08/2021 so he's still active scamming people through Reddit now. Beware if you see someone by the name Eric Wassink / NilaFrey. Contacted the local police and also the Dutch police. Hope they catch this guy.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Got scammed by this guy on monday 31/08/2021 so he's still active scamming people through Reddit now. Beware if you see someone by the name Eric Wassink / NilaFrey. Contacted the local police and also the Dutch police. Hope they catch this guy.

You should be contacting the mods/staff on reddit about this.

As long as they fail to react by not removing this scamming POS from their site then he will continue to steal peoples money.

tlabowski01

Known Member
Supporter
4/9/19

Just tried searching for his profile. Looks like he either deleted it or he was removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paullltje

Patron
Certified
1/7/18
EU