• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Moelijk

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
What an ass-hat. Can't follow the rules? Can't understand them? Been here for over a year and want to claim ignorance?

Once can be chalked up to being an idiot. FOUR TIMES and you're just an ass that doesn't deserve to be a part of this community.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
apparently he made 4 purchases over time , received each one , then desputed them all

My question is why was he not flagged the first time? Volume of buyers make it hard to track each charge back? Not being a smartass just trying to figure out how he got away with it this many times. Or was he busted each time and made right somehow.

4 times with the same TD? WTF!

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/2/19
This is so bad for the community and the payment ways for all of us with TDs.
According to his profile he is 19 y/o so I hope he takes the right way and solves this, it is not an acceptable to take the goods/work of others for FREE.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
4 times same TD? How?
Unbelievable. Some people were born crooks.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: DaleM

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
I'm ready to bet he is registered on reddit and thinks he's safe as it's against the rules to dox someone. Guess what, the forum has it's own set of rules!

Reactions: tkingjr

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
My question is why was he not flagged the first time? Volume of buyers make it hard to track each charge back? Not being a smartass just trying to figure out how he got away with it this many times. Or was he busted each time and made right somehow.

4 times with the same TD? WTF!

No he wasnt using his screen name for the purchases , that information just came to light

Reactions: DaleM

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
No he wasnt using his screen name for the purchases , that information just came to light

Son of a bitch must pay! This is the risk the TDs make by not using only forum members. I I understand that is not feasible for their business model but imagine each TD requiring buyers to have an account of Trusted Forums before allowing purchases or offering a discount on first purchase if they sign up to one of the TFs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raddave

pt98765

9/4/20
UK
Damn. Idiots like this put CC/mainstream payment acceptance into jeopardy with TDs. Never understand why people can behave like this.

Reactions: Raddave

Carolinaeasy

Horology Curious
30/4/20
What a fucking piece of shit. I just bought my first rep off of trustytime because he offered mainstream payment methods. For a guy like this, a real business end of an enema, to jeopardize that for all of us calls for a real good old fashioned curb stomping.

Speedhulk

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/4/20
What is the big deal? I think it is kind of funny to scam a business which is basically stealing intellectual property rights from good paying companies/ employers. They don’t deserve the money they steal from the gen companies and if they want to stay safe they shouldn’t rely on mainstream payment options.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
What is the big deal? I think it is kind of funny to scam a business which is basically stealing intellectual property rights from good paying companies/ employers. They don’t deserve the money they steal from the gen companies and if they want to stay safe they shouldn’t rely on mainstream payment options.

Oh, wow. Are you joking? Cause I really hope so.
First off, they don’t steal shit. They just sell you the watch you want acting as middlemens between you and the factory.
And in the end, mind me asking what on god’s green heart are you doing here on RWI? Not the best comment to start with for a newbie I’d say.