• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Moelijk

Speedhulk

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/4/20
Oh, wow. Are you joking? Cause I really hope so.
First off, they don’t steal shit. They just sell you the watch you want acting as middlemens between you and the factory.
And in the end, mind me asking what on god’s green heart are you doing here on RWI? Not the best comment to start with for a newbie I’d say.
Well i am executing my right of free speech. I know that the TDs don’t actually produce the counterfeit watches. But they are an important part of the business scheme manufacturers, tds and buyers conduct. Basically every business deal a TD processes is a crime. They are criminals who complain about other criminals stealing from them. This is funny...

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Oh, wow. Are you joking? Cause I really hope so.
First off, they don’t steal shit. They just sell you the watch you want acting as middlemens between you and the factory.
And in the end, mind me asking what on god’s green heart are you doing here on RWI? Not the best comment to start with for a newbie I’d say.

That's the same guy who publicly offered $350 for a $2,300 franken build in a sales thread, and joined RWI because he bought a gen hulk sitting on a park bench without knowing what he bought and wanted us to verify it was indeed gen. He is a troll and just looking for attention.

Last edited:

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Well i am executing my right of free speech. I know that the TDs don’t actually produce the counterfeit watches. But they are an important part of the business scheme manufacturers, tds and buyers conduct. Basically every business deal a TD processes is a crime. They are criminals who complain about other criminals stealing from them. This is funny...

This is not about “stealing”. You pay them, they send you what you paid for. There’s no scam in this.
Having them ship the watch you want, then chargeback the total amount? Dude, that’s scam at its best.

And scammers are NOT welcome here.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Leow96

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA

Why are you even here? We helped you verify your purchase as gen and now you're just causing problems. What is the point?

Reactions: Raddave

Speedhulk

Banned
28/4/20
Why are you even here? We helped you verify your purchase as gen and now you're just causing problems. What is the point?

Relax, i am not causing problems, just stating the obvious. Even if you don’t like it, all TDs are criminals. Check out how their sites look like when they get taken down. If the people behind the td websites would be publicly known, they’d be in prison.
The other part is the moral perspective. I don’t think that it is morally wrong to sell replicas, as long it is transparent. Still the fact remains that all people who conduct criminal businesses should just stop complaining about getting scammed. Just step up your game and behave like a man...

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Relax, i am not causing problems, just stating the obvious. Even if you don’t like it, all TDs are criminals. Check out how their sites look like when they get taken down. If the people behind the td websites would be publicly known, they’d be in prison.
The other part is the moral perspective. I don’t think that it is morally wrong to sell replicas, as long it is transparent. Still the fact remains that all people who conduct criminal businesses should just stop complaining about getting scammed. Just step up your game and behave like a man...

You are missing the point entirely. When did trustytime complain about the chargeback? This is a brig thread for the person who did the chargebacks. It affects ALL of us who use TD's and prefer to pay using mainstream methods, if chargebacks like this occur too frequently then the TD revokes out PRIVILEGE to pay using a mainstream method and goes back to asking for payment in their preferred way that protects them, this is a courtesy to us nothing more. You are here to stir shit yet have no idea what you are spewing, simmer down.

Last edited:

Speedhulk

Banned
28/4/20
You are missing the point entirely. When did trustytime complain about the chargeback? This is a brig thread for the person who did the chargebacks. It affects ALL of us who use TD's and prefer to pay using mainstream methods, if chargebacks like this occur too frequently then the TD revokes out PRIVILEGE to pay using a mainstread method and goes back to asking for payment in their preferred way that protects them, this is a courtesy to us nothing more. You are here to stir shit yet have no idea what you are spewing, simmer down.

Well the td must have squealed in agony after he got scammed. Otherwise you guys would not even know, that the guy charged back. If someone scams me of 1000+$ and i know his address, i wouldn’t use my friends to write a lame forum post. I’d just invest another 1000$ and get this thing going if you know what i mean. The chinese triad is active everywhere around the world. If chinese criminals get scammed, they can always count on their services. That is what I’d do in their place. Plus, if scammers know that they get „whacked“ after scamming TDs, this chargeback crap would stop instantly.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Well the td must have squealed in agony after he got scammed. Otherwise you guys would not even know, that the guy charged back. If someone scams me of 1000+$ and i know his address, i wouldn’t use my friends to write a lame forum post. I’d just invest another 1000$ and get this thing going if you know what i mean. The chinese triad is active everywhere around the world. If chinese criminals get scammed, they can always count on their services. That is what I’d do in their place. Plus, if scammers know that they get „whacked“ after scamming TDs, this chargeback crap would stop instantly.

A middleman of replica watches gets scammed and he should hire a hitman to kill someone over it? My God you're an idiot, I've wasted my time trying to open your eyes. Good luck.

Reactions: bill33 and Glaude

Speedhulk

Banned
28/4/20
A middleman of replica watches gets scammed and he should hire a hitman to kill someone over it? My God you're an idiot, I've wasted my time trying to open your eyes. Good luck.
Well i wasn’t scammed of 1000$, so clearly i am not the idiot here

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
My question is why was he not flagged the first time? Volume of buyers make it hard to track each charge back? Not being a smartass just trying to figure out how he got away with it this many times. Or was he busted each time and made right somehow.

4 times with the same TD? WTF!

He disputed them all at once mate, after he had them all in hand.

Reactions: DaleM

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
What is the big deal? I think it is kind of funny to scam a business which is basically stealing intellectual property rights from good paying companies/ employers. They don’t deserve the money they steal from the gen companies and if they want to stay safe they shouldn’t rely on mainstream payment options.
Unsure if fuckwit or troll. Either way, goodbye.

Well i am executing my right of free speech.
I don't think you understand the concept of free speech. This is a privately owned forum so yo have no rights here. All the right to free speech guarantees you is that as a citizen the US government won't impinge on that right. we (RWI) can impinge on it time we care to do so, um, now?

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
"Well i am executing my right of free speech."

Do not get upset, Col....

He is retarded brother of Karen... She's the one on the left.... erm..... right.....

imgur.com/AyCi2GC.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RDRoss and Leow96

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Certified
24/2/19

You already “executed your right of free speech” - thanks for the legal input-

-You came here to verify your Hulk purchase.

-Lowballing a 2000$ watch to 350$, really disrespectful

You can go to a Grey dealer buy a piece and make a chargeback because he is profiteering massively using your same logic

Many people helped you here but if this is going to be your attitude around here IMO you can get your 350$ and buy a cap and a pen on the other M2M platform you are familiar with.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
This banned douche was last seen getting bitch-slapped by a classmate's father after scamming several students out of their lunch money..
mail

PaneraiCC

Superfranken collector
Patron
Certified
29/1/19
Conus
I just don’t get if the banned guy is such a saint, why the hell he signed up for a rep forum??? Double standards bitch

FrankenLover

Known Member
24/12/18
Copenhagen, Denmark
Absolutely disgusting :( He should have a terrible taste in his mouth, but he probably doesn’t.. still don’t understand how he got his product, without paying for them?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

brokebuthappy

24/2/20
Absolutely disgusting :( He should have a terrible taste in his mouth, but he probably doesn’t.. still don’t understand how he got his product, without paying for them?

He paid for them, he just opened a dispute with his bank that got his money refunded from the seller.

FrankenLover

Known Member
24/12/18
Copenhagen, Denmark
Woow, poor people doing everything they can to source us nice watches easy. Wonder why that’s even possible, I mean the bank must think “Didn’t he just buy something?” And what did he actually tell his bank, sound weird