• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

For foxwild and doc holliday

RolexLover80

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/12/17
Yes. Because in want feel italian mod

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Yes. Because in want feel italian mod

You are not getting it, it's not a "let's find a mod that will agree with me".

You've been told by all staff member what you need to do, this dragging out stop now.

It's a simple process & question :

Will you refund FoxWild or will you not ?

There's nothing else to see around, refund the buyer and then we can discuss your future in here, not the other way around.

Reactions: Tucker

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Dip shit?stay down please.

Sent from the RWI App

giphy.gif

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Dip shit? to a mod? Oh BOY!

Can I hit the button, can I, can I?!

You are in no position to ask for a mod, RolexLover80. When the italian mod read how you and your friends spoke of us, he won't be much help.

Reactions: RDRoss

RolexLover80

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/12/17
No,mod tell dip shit to me. Read please

brokebuthappy

24/2/20
I do like how this could've been kept to PMs but OP wanted to give the forum some free reading material during this time of quarantine.
Could've been an easy resolution but decided to drag it out.

To the mods who have to deal with this (public or in pms), you are appreciated by the members.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
No,mod tell dip shit to me. Read please

Sei un cretino punto e basta. Che tu abbia ragione o no è irrilevante, il tuo comportamento dimostra che non sei degno di essere un membro del forum ed il tuo atteggiamento getta cattiva luce su tutti gli italiani. Tutto per 300 euro di merda. Incredibile.

You're a cretin. You being right or wrong is irrelevant, your behaviour shows you don't deserve to be a member of this forum and your attitude put all italian members in under a bad light. All for 300 shitty euro. Incredible

Last edited:

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
sorry guys if I pop up this thred again, but I think that there is a simple solution to see if Rolexlover says the truth....weight of the package.

mclarendude ask picture of the complete shipping label (postage) and there should be the weight of the whole package printed.

AP diver is very heavy, meanwhile those things that buyer claims to have received are not. Simple and easy thing in order to be sure who is lying

regards