• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

gnoelkered

Known Member
4/6/19
Well well, he scammed a fellow countryman (Singapore) and I sincerely hope he gets his just desserts.

Thanks to the RWI staff for following up with the research as well as helping the victims get their money back.

RolexVictom

Looking Around
7/2/21
Montreal

Hello guys

I was scammed by this guy back in November 2019. I met him in person and he sold me brand new watch that turned to be a replica. I haven’t worn the watch, I hate the idea that I was scammed by a little piece of shit.
I accidentally came across this forum. I will post a copy of his ID.

what happened to this guy? Can I still go and file charges against him?

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15

Hello guys

I was scammed by this guy back in November 2019. I met him in person and he sold me brand new watch that turned to be a replica. I haven’t worn the watch, I hate the idea that I was scammed by a little piece of shit.

PM sent

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe

Hello guys

Can someone call his Moroccan mother?? he needs beating with a slipper till death!!

xjjamess

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/20
Why are all the scammers always the middle eastern people. Im not trying to be racist, but its almost always dudes that has names like "Alyazid Baiz" or from the middle eastern region that are trying to impersonate the IRS with a thick Arabic accent or steal CC information/ID fraud, or a Nigerian prince bullshiit. Im sure there are plenty of good people of middle eastern descent, but it just seem too often that dudes from this culture are involved in these despicable activities to take advantage of others by scamming and steal their hard earned money intentionally to greater benefit themselves. I personally have known and witness a few middle eastern guys who has approached me in the past and asked me to assist them in criminal activities to which i declined and took offense to that they would try to bribe me so they could take advantage of others. Not to mention, these dudes I am referring to work entry level/middle class jobs at best, but drive Mercedes AMG/Brabus, multiple other cars and bikes, wear designer, ball out!!!, but work a job making less than 50K a year. It would make me so happy when these clowns get caught because so many families and businesses have been affected with losses of considerable amount of money to these jackasses that feel that they have a claim for whats in your wallet to fund their degenerate lives...scumbags...!!!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Why are all the scammers always the middle eastern people.

They aren't, at least not on RWI.

There's quite a few of them based in that country on the north american continent that isn't the US, and there's also a large proportion of them based in that country that didn't invent pasta, but that could all just be down to coincidences.

I personally have known and witness a few middle eastern guys who has approached me in the past and asked me to assist them in criminal activities

Maybe you look middle eastern yourself ?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Why are all the scammers always the middle eastern people. Im not trying to be racist, but its almost always dudes that has names like "Alyazid Baiz" or from the middle eastern region that are trying to impersonate the IRS with a thick Arabic accent or steal CC information/ID fraud, or a Nigerian prince bullshiit. Im sure there are plenty of good people of middle eastern descent, but it just seem too often that dudes from this culture are involved in these despicable activities to take advantage of others by scamming and steal their hard earned money intentionally to greater benefit themselves. I personally have known and witness a few middle eastern guys who has approached me in the past and asked me to assist them in criminal activities to which i declined and took offense to that they would try to bribe me so they could take advantage of others. Not to mention, these dudes I am referring to work entry level/middle class jobs at best, but drive Mercedes AMG/Brabus, multiple other cars and bikes, wear designer, ball out!!!, but work a job making less than 50K a year. It would make me so happy when these clowns get caught because so many families and businesses have been affected with losses of considerable amount of money to these jackasses that feel that they have a claim for whats in your wallet to fund their degenerate lives...scumbags...!!!

You must be mistaken : here on RWI, people from the middle east (by the way Morocco isn't in the Middle east...) are rarely scammers.

And the IRS fraud, you must also mistaken the accent, because this is a very known Indian scam (not in the middle east either)

I think there's a bit too much stereotypes in your mind in that regards

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
lol

D2bymjaWsAAWsUT.png

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

It is a fact that different ethnics are partial toward committing different types of crime. Whatever race or country one is from, there will be specific types of crimes which are more prevalent. No race or country is exempted from criminals.
However, in any country and given population, it is almost always the few guys, which after getting caught, that give their people an undeserved bad reputation. It is wise to exercise prudence whomever you deal with, but lets not forget the general goodness of people, wherever they may be from.
Alzayaid Baiz is not representative of wherever he is from.

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Why are all the scammers always the middle eastern people. Im not trying to be racist

Do you not read over what you write before hitting the post button???
Anyways sadly enough it's my people the Italians that seem to be scamming the most people on RWI. If I had a dollar for every Italian I saw in the brig I could buy a gen Day Date.

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
An update from the Montreal prosecutor's office:

Baiz is going to plead guilty on his charges on April 12th, 2021. The prosecution is going to propose to the Court that he receives a conditional discharge with 240 hours of community service. He will be required to make full restitution to his victims. This includes a return of the seized watches to their owners and repayment of funds stolen. Personally, I'd like to see the little shitbag spend some time getting sodomized by his much larger cellmate, but it looks like he will avoid it this time around. Thanks to member Chab for the updates.

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt

Baiz is going to plead guilty on his charges on April 12th, 2021. The prosecution is going to propose to the Court that he receives a conditional discharge with 240 hours of community service. He will be required to make full restitution to his victims. This includes a return of the seized watches to their owners and repayment of funds stolen. Personally, I'd like to see the little shitbag spend some time getting sodomized by his much larger cellmate, but it looks like he will avoid it this time around. Thanks to member Chab for the updates.

Very good news.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

Bit of a slap on the wrist, but now it's on his record so if he does anything else he'll be off to meet his new friend 'Bubba' very soon!
Plus, now he can't work in finance and many other sectors. That's it, a criminal conviction like that bars him from almost all professional registrations. So that's great news, fuck that guy.

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Well this sucks. The douche gets off without a record. Conditional discharge doesn’t show on a criminal records search depending on who and what is searched. Effing Quebec. This sack of Richards deserved a harsher penalty.

Ps. I’m from Montreal originally so just saying.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

d.brocke

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Great read and great to hear that those that were swindled have gotten their monies back.

The endless boundaries of the cyber-reach that RWI Admin and Tech's are capable is a given: known tried, true and undisputed.

Personally I hate to hear that the little shit evaded prosecution that deservingly rendered him some "hard time", given his offenses.

But I "really" have to commend Chab for his ability to maintain composure after the first post here in this thread.

Had I went out of my way to take the time and efforts necessary to post helpful input as he did, only to receive the immediate reception he received.....well.........
.......I most certainly would have responded in a different way.

SAH-LUTE the Admin here on RWI for yet another job well done.

And my hat is off you, Chab: you're far more reserved than I ( and likely many others ) would have been.

​​​​​​​All is well that ends well.

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
A small dose of justice has been served. Thanks to member Chab for keeping us updated.

Alyazid Baiz finally pleaded guilty to one count of fraud last week and received his sentence. It looks like the plea deal requires the following:

-240 hours of community service
-6 month probation
-Refund order for Monsiur _______
and at the Citybank / paypal for Mr. _______.
-Confiscation of the $ 7,000 given to Mr. _________.
-Destruction of Rolex Oyster Submariner and Patek watches
-Return of the watch to Mr. Chab.
Further, the accused will have a criminal record.

Chab got his genuine Daytona back. I will allow him to share a picture if he sees fit. It's a gorgeous watch and I'm glad it is back in his possession.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
A small dose of justice has been served. Thanks to member Chab for keeping us updated.

Alyazid Baiz finally pleaded guilty to one count of fraud last week and received his sentence. It looks like the plea deal requires the following:

-240 hours of community service
-6 month probation
-Refund order for Monsiur _______
and at the Citybank / paypal for Mr. _______.
-Confiscation of the $ 7,000 given to Mr. _________.
-Destruction of Rolex Oyster Submariner and Patek watches
-Return of the watch to Mr. Chab.
Further, the accused will have a criminal record.

Chab got his genuine Daytona back. I will allow him to share a picture if he sees fit. It's a gorgeous watch and I'm glad it is back in his possession.

This is superb news.