• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Our outside counsel is in communication with the Montreal Detective overseeing this matter. July 30 is the arraignment date for Baiz.

Well done, guys. Keep it up :drinks_cheers:

garybad123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/3/19
If anyone receives information on the arraignment today please do forward it on. My charge has arisen again with Amex as PayPal rejected the chargeback (claiming it was because the item hadn't been returned?!) I'm still confident I'll win and get my cash back, but any additional info, especially from formal legal proceedings I'm sure will help.

garybad123

Banned
2/3/19
Morning guys. Anyone know his plea/have a link to it? Want to supply Amex with it if possible.

kumquat_boy

Known Member
3/3/14
Asia
Hi guys,

Just a quick update.. my bank closed the case today in my favor and I gotten my money back. Also, I have pressed charges against him and my case (to my knowledge) was raised during his court hearing. However, I have yet to hear any updates from the detective on the case outcome.

I would like to thank our moderators for keeping this forum safe and going out of their way when the situation calls for it. Special thanks to QueTip and Cicero for reaching out to me and helping me. I would also like to thank legend for personally reaching out to me to guide and reassure me throughout this long and exhausting battle. Sincerely appreciate it!

Thank you all for your concerns and support. Hope all the victims will get back their money soon.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
It's a relief to hear justice has been found monetarily. I'm sure it will also find him legally throughout his court case. He deserves every bit of it.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Getting scammed can be humiliating and gun shy for future transactions. Glad to see the wheels of justice crushing the scammer like a Steam Roller.

You need to unleash the Pomeranian of doom on him. I’m 98% sure that it’ll be wholly justifiable for canine violence to be inflicted in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
You need to unleash the Pomeranian of doom on him. I’m 98% sure that it’ll be wholly justifiable for canine violence to be inflicted in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sooooo.... 100% sure, actually?

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hi guys,

Just a quick update.. my bank closed the case today in my favor and I gotten my money back. Also, I have pressed charges against him and my case (to my knowledge) was raised during his court hearing. However, I have yet to hear any updates from the detective on the case outcome.

I would like to thank our moderators for keeping this forum safe and going out of their way when the situation calls for it. Special thanks to QueTip and Cicero for reaching out to me and helping me. I would also like to thank legend for personally reaching out to me to guide and reassure me throughout this long and exhausting battle. Sincerely appreciate it!

Thank you all for your concerns and support. Hope all the victims will get back their money soon.

You are welcome. From day 1, I have told you that this would be the expected outcome. The only question was how long it would take.
Being a member on both gen and rep forums, I have to say that scams are equally prevalent in both forum types, but somehow, the nicest and most trustworthy people I know are found on the rep forums, and especially here in RWI. On the gen boards guys always talk about the new gen models, what they should buy and how much they should pay for their next watch etc etc..but the conversations on rep boards are a lot more interesting, colorful and informative.
Remember though that there are ALWAYS exceptions to good people no matter where you go, and be on your guard against guys like this Baiz fellow in real life and on the boards. Hindsight is 20/20 so there is no need for me to remind you to learn your lesson and move on a wiser and stronger guy.

We use this platform to buy, sell, trade, interact and learn. Always act with circumspect and I hope you will not act in the same reckless manner for future trades. Any deal which seems too good to be true, especially one involving gens and foreign and unknown sellers, should always be treated with a large question mark. It is always more prudent to pay the market price for something you are sure of (for example, a local deal in a secondhand watch job or trusted seller) rather than think you have gotten the deal of the decade followed by a series of dubious occurrences in your transaction. Less greed, less naivete, less impulse. Always question the motive of the seller when faced with a deal which looks too good. Why was it offered to you and not his local friends or buyer for example?

Beware of the worm which hides the hook my young friend. I am happy for you about this outcome, and I hope you can continue your search for what you are looking for, but in a wiser way.

kumquat_boy

Known Member
3/3/14
Asia
You are welcome. From day 1, I have told you that this would be the expected outcome. The only question was how long it would take.

We use this platform to buy, sell, trade, interact and learn. Always act with circumspect and I hope you will not act in the same reckless manner for future trades. Any deal which seems too good to be true, especially one involving gens and foreign and unknown sellers, should always be treated with a large question mark. It is always more prudent to pay the market price for something you are sure of (for example, a local deal in a secondhand watch job or trusted seller) rather than think you have gotten the deal of the decade followed by a series of dubious occurrences in your transaction. Less greed, less naivete, less impulse. Always question the motive of the seller when faced with a deal which looks too good. Why was it offered to you and not his local friends or buyer for example?

Beware of the worm which hides the hook my young friend. I am happy for you about this outcome, and I hope you can continue your search for what you are looking for, but in a wiser way.

Definitely learnt my lesson here... zero questions about that. My impulsiveness gave me a lesson to remember..

Thank you once again for always taking the time to reply all my messages. Also, thank you so much for sharing your experiences with advise with me. Learnt so much throughout this journey and looking forward to learning more from you!

garybad123

Banned
2/3/19
They tend to be a bit slow publishing in Quebecright now. Court docs are about 10 days behind or so. You can look them up here though once published.
https://soquij.qc.ca/fr/english. You can get a free 7 day access account but it is in French.

How do you get the free access account mate? I can only see the forms to apply for a paid account (probably doesn't help that my french is about a 3/10, being generous...).

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
How do you get the free access account mate? I can only see the forms to apply for a paid account (probably doesn't help that my french is about a 3/10, being generous...).

There is an option for a seven day free access account but in French only. Out and about right now but will look for the link when I get back to my desk.