• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
How much can I sell a watch for? I like this new rule. Retirement here I come. I think I have some DHGate specials that should fetch over 100k if I tweak the descriptions adequately.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
How much can I sell a watch for? I like this new rule. Retirement here I come. I think I have some DHGate specials that should fetch over 100k if I tweak the descriptions adequately.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
A few thoughts on Scam prevention:

I certainly feel bad for my fellow members here getting scammed. It is very irritating and disappointing to be scammed by anyone for anything, anywhere,ever !

Given the fact that we are participating in a hobby directly involved with the sales and purchase of illegal replica watches, our exposure to the criminal element intent on conducting various scams is rather high.

So, what can we do as individual members on this forum to prevent being scammed? And, whom exactly is responsible for preventing or at least reducing the potential of being scammed here ?
I feel as a member on this forum when it comes to scam prevention, we are provided more resources and admin/mod support than on any other forum(s).

Simply stated : It is up to each and everyone of us to conduct our own best due diligence to prevent being scammed prior to participating in any m2m sale.

Of course we know to research an item before making a purchase. The more we know, the better the experience.
Always committ yourself to finding out as much about the member posting the item for sale as possible.
The forum makes it rather simple to check out the selling members join date, along with his/her posting and sales history. Take time to read the type of comments the selling member makes in his/her post history. Look for any potential red flags, negative or derogatory comments. See if you can follow a previous sales post involving the seller whereas he/she was the actual buyer. If you find any comments that appear to be misleading in any way, dig deeper.
What kind of buyer or seller have they been ?
Is there a previous history of nuked sales, withdrawn sales?
Have they been repeatedly asked to clarify or provide documentation?
Did they fail to respond to specific questions?
Any history of hesitation or refusal to respond to a sales mod ?
Is the seller using the correct sales form and have they completed it accurately and clearly?
Are they claiming to be selling the item for a friend ?
Is the seller keeping the sales post open after claiming it is sold?
Has the seller suddenly sent you a PM offering a special lower price , if you buy now or send payment via PayPal family and friends ?
Does the seller appear to be posting several items for sale all at once ?
Are they listing items for sell at considerably lower than average pricing ?
Is the seller posting several sales in various m2m sales areas for gen items, replicas etc.,
Does the seller react adversely to questions or comments concerning authenticity of the item for sale ?
Do you get a feeling that something is off about the seller or the item for sale?
We all have an inner sense of intuition. If you have a gut feeling something is not quite right, dig deeper, ask more questions. If you are not satisfied with his/her answer - walk away. There will always be another great watch that you just have to have.
Remember, patience is a prime factor in this hobby.
​​​​​​​
Before you spend your first dollar in this hobby, ask yourself this question:
Can I afford to lose my hard earned money ? If you feel in any way that you can't afford a loss, then just don't do it.
You are responsible for you. You are the only one responsible for your actions. The forum is not responsible for your decisions or the choices you make here, nor are the admin/mods, the TD's, or anyone else, Just you. If you can't take full responsibility for your own actions, decisions, you certainly can't expect anyone else to.
The absolute most important thing after accepting responsible is to be prepared. Prepare yourself to avoid being scammed by educating yourself. Use the forum resources to educate yourself on every aspect of this hobby. Educate yourself to know the best factory, the pros and cons of each replica. Educate yourself on the genuine watch you like. Familiarize yourself with the brand. Know what the gen looks like, feels like, it's specifications, how it functions, the type of movement it has. How can you expect to find the most accurate replica if you don't know all there is to know about the gen.
​​​​​​​Finally, make your own decisions based on your own research to spend your own money.

Each of us must be prepared to take the full responsibility of our actions. It is not and I repeat it is not the responsibility of the admin/mods here to offer or accept responsibility for our decision to buy or sell here. Nor the outcome. For any of us to feel we can buy or sell any item here without owning the process, following the rules, heading the warnings and doing the research is foolish. The admin/mods are here to oversee the process, enforce the rules and provide support when purchasing from the approved TD's. And only then, when we follow the established process, adhere to the rules and take full responsibility for our own actions here. This certainly includes supporting the admin/mods when they work hard to help us identify, catch and take action against these scammers. If we are not committed to back up, support and do what is necessary to prosecute these scammers, how can we expect the admin/mods to justly resolve these issues if we don't see it to the end ? We can't and we shouldn't.
The forum has very clearly detailed the rules and suggestions for all members that participate in the M2M sales and buying. We must read, understand and follow them with each and every buying/selling transaction. Anything less makes it that much easier for scams to happen.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
A few thoughts on Scam prevention:

I certainly feel bad for my fellow members here getting scammed. It is very irritating and disappointing to be scammed by anyone for anything, anywhere,ever !

Given the fact that we are participating in a hobby directly involved with the sales and purchase of illegal replica watches, our exposure to the criminal element intent on conducting various scams is rather high.

So, what can we do as individual members on this forum to prevent being scammed? And, whom exactly is responsible for preventing or at least reducing the potential of being scammed here ?
I feel as a member on this forum when it comes to scam prevention, we are provided more resources and admin/mod support than on any other forum(s).

Simply stated : It is up to each and everyone of us to conduct our own best due diligence to prevent being scammed prior to participating in any m2m sale.

Of course we know to research an item before making a purchase. The more we know, the better the experience.
Always committ yourself to finding out as much about the member posting the item for sale as possible.
The forum makes it rather simple to check out the selling members join date, along with his/her posting and sales history. Take time to read the type of comments the selling member makes in his/her post history. Look for any potential red flags, negative or derogatory comments. See if you can follow a previous sales post involving the seller whereas he/she was the actual buyer. If you find any comments that appear to be misleading in any way, dig deeper.
What kind of buyer or seller have they been ?
Is there a previous history of nuked sales, withdrawn sales?
Have they been repeatedly asked to clarify or provide documentation?
Did they fail to respond to specific questions?
Any history of hesitation or refusal to respond to a sales mod ?
Is the seller using the correct sales form and have they completed it accurately and clearly?
Are they claiming to be selling the item for a friend ?
Is the seller keeping the sales post open after claiming it is sold?
Has the seller suddenly sent you a PM offering a special lower price , if you buy now or send payment via PayPal family and friends ?
Does the seller appear to be posting several items for sale all at once ?
Are they listing items for sell at considerably lower than average pricing ?
Is the seller posting several sales in various m2m sales areas for gen items, replicas etc.,
Does the seller react adversely to questions or comments concerning authenticity of the item for sale ?
Do you get a feeling that something is off about the seller or the item for sale?
We all have an inner sense of intuition. If you have a gut feeling something is not quite right, dig deeper, ask more questions. If you are not satisfied with his/her answer - walk away. There will always be another great watch that you just have to have.
Remember, patience is a prime factor in this hobby.

Before you spend your first dollar in this hobby, ask yourself this question:
Can I afford to lose my hard earned money ? If you feel in any way that you can't afford a loss, then just don't do it.
You are responsible for you. You are the only one responsible for your actions. The forum is not responsible for your decisions or the choices you make here, nor are the admin/mods, the TD's, or anyone else, Just you. If you can't take full responsibility for your own actions, decisions, you certainly can't expect anyone else to.
The absolute most important thing after accepting responsible is to be prepared. Prepare yourself to avoid being scammed by educating yourself. Use the forum resources to educate yourself on every aspect of this hobby. Educate yourself to know the best factory, the pros and cons of each replica. Educate yourself on the genuine watch you like. Familiarize yourself with the brand. Know what the gen looks like, feels like, it's specifications, how it functions, the type of movement it has. How can you expect to find the most accurate replica if you don't know all there is to know about the gen.
Finally, make your own decisions based on your own research to spend your own money.

Each of us must be prepared to take the full responsibility of our actions. It is not and I repeat it is not the responsibility of the admin/mods here to offer or accept responsibility for our decision to buy or sell here. Nor the outcome. For any of us to feel we can buy or sell any item here without owning the process, following the rules, heading the warnings and doing the research is foolish. The admin/mods are here to oversee the process, enforce the rules and provide support when purchasing from the approved TD's. And only then, when we follow the established process, adhere to the rules and take full responsibility for our own actions here. This certainly includes supporting the admin/mods when they work hard to help us identify, catch and take action against these scammers. If we are not committed to back up, support and do what is necessary to prosecute these scammers, how can we expect the admin/mods to justly resolve these issues if we don't see it to the end ? We can't and we shouldn't.
The forum has very clearly detailed the rules and suggestions for all members that participate in the M2M sales and buying. We must read, understand and follow them with each and every buying/selling transaction. Anything less makes it that much easier for scams to happen.

That deserves a sticky all by itself. Copy and paste that into the FAQ section if you do not mind. What ever title you feel is relevant. Tag me in a post after it and I will sticky it.

Last edited:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Since we have 2 names for him Ghali and Alyazid/Yazid, is this the same person in the picture? The one on the left was taken in 2015, the one on the right should be fairly recent.
9yLn3.png

Edit: The chain looks fairly similar in both pictures

Nose, ears, and dimples look similar

Sh3113r

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/20
Sacramento, CA
My two cents as a brand new newbie....

I am in fact a Newbie to this forum. I’ve been here almost exactly a week. During that week I’ve purchased 4 watches from different members all of whom have been more than courteous and have given great follow up and even spoke to one on the phone last night regarding shipping. Ive read through their profiles and looked at the followers and have to assume they’re good people, but I don’t know them from Adam.

I’ve read through all of the posts regarding the Canadian nut-sac that scammed some of the members and I’ve seen the comments around post counts for sales and purchasing being proposed, and I have this to say.

I largely agree with the fact that scammers will scam and people with good moral compasses will continue to act with integrity. However, I feel that the addition of new rules and more complexity to selling and buying may in fact further detract from future sales and purchases from good members, and good newbies alike.

Bottom line is if you aren’t prepared to gamble then perhaps this isn’t the place you should be spending your hard earned greenbacks!

Several people stated that when purchasing a rep on a forum you have to ask yourself....are you prepared to possibly lose your money? I assume we all are or we wouldn’t be buying knockoff watches largely from China! Now....if you’re buying a gen off of this forum for $10-12k that would be the equivalent to buying a car without a test drive or getting the carfax report. You more than likely wouldn’t do it.

All I’m saying is assholes will always be assholes, cheaters will always be cheaters. He will continue to scam, albeit probably not on this forum. He will eventually trip up and get caught and hopefully get his fucking kneecaps broken.

In the words of the great Forrest Gump,”You never know what you’re gonna get!”

The sentiment of a truly newbie, not that anybody gives a shit!

Much love, Sh3113r

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
My two cents as a brand new newbie....

I am in fact a Newbie to this forum. I’ve been here almost exactly a week. During that week I’ve purchased 4 watches from different members all of whom have been more than courteous and have given great follow up and even spoke to one on the phone last night regarding shipping. Ive read through their profiles and looked at the followers and have to assume they’re good people, but I don’t know them from Adam.

I’ve read through all of the posts regarding the Canadian nut-sac that scammed some of the members and I’ve seen the comments around post counts for sales and purchasing being proposed, and I have this to say.

I largely agree with the fact that scammers will scam and people with good moral compasses will continue to act with integrity. However, I feel that the addition of new rules and more complexity to selling and buying may in fact further detract from future sales and purchases from good members, and good newbies alike.

Bottom line is if you aren’t prepared to gamble then perhaps this isn’t the place you should be spending your hard earned greenbacks!

Several people stated that when purchasing a rep on a forum you have to ask yourself....are you prepared to possibly lose your money? I assume we all are or we wouldn’t be buying knockoff watches largely from China! Now....if you’re buying a gen off of this forum for $10-12k that would be the equivalent to buying a car without a test drive or getting the carfax report. You more than likely wouldn’t do it.

All I’m saying is assholes will always be assholes, cheaters will always be cheaters. He will continue to scam, albeit probably not on this forum. He will eventually trip up and get caught and hopefully get his fucking kneecaps broken.

In the words of the great Forrest Gump,”You never know what you’re gonna get!”

The sentiment of a truly newbie, not that anybody gives a shit!

Much love, Sh3113r

Welcome newbie. It seems like you have got the hang of it already.

There used to be 12 simple sales rules. Over the last 4 years we have had to modify them and add more. This would not be necessary if people did not do stupid things.

I personally do not like having to add new rules. It requires some thought, a lot of editing to make it as simple to understand as possible and logistic wise updating so many sections and I have far too many screens open lol. Each time it is a pain believe me.

If more people used common sense and common decency there would be no need for so many rules.

Sh3113r

7/3/20
Sacramento, CA

There used to be 12 simple sales rules. Over the last 4 years we have had to motify them and add more. This would not be necessary if people did not do stupid things.

I personally do not like having to add new rules. It requires some thought, a lot of editing to make it as simple to understand as posdible and logistic wise updating so many sections and I have far too many screens open lol. Each time it is a pain believe me.

If more people used common sense and common decency there would be no need for so many rules.

I certainty get it. You Mods often times seem like you’re babysitting and not getting paid. Hang in there you’re all doing a bang up job as far as I can tell. I’m just super glad to be here and to be able to learn, purchase, contribute, and talk shit along the way! Cheers!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

There used to be 12 simple sales rules. Over the last 4 years we have had to motify them and add more. This would not be necessary if people did not do stupid things.

I personally do not like having to add new rules. It requires some thought, a lot of editing to make it as simple to understand as posdible and logistic wise updating so many sections and I have far too many screens open lol. Each time it is a pain believe me.

....and then when you boys nuke a sale for not following the rules the offending party complains the rules are too voluminous and complicated. It’s a no win for you guys.

Reactions: C Master

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Oooook, I have no more inputs on this matter, free or otherwise :lies::rollingonthefloor:

Brunswick

28/6/19
My guess would be this guy is flat broke and desperate, maybe he had a conscious and hence used PayPal as he knew buyers would get their cash back and it would just be PayPal chasing him,

I'd rather have a company on my back that has to follow the law than people who would pay me a visit with a bat, so I bet he knew people would get refunds but just didn't care as he needed the cash that badly.

Anyway he's a complete waste of oxygen that's for sure, people like this cause good guys to give up with hobbies.

Hope everybody gets refunded.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Mate if you're flat broke you just sell the watches. No reason to keep a 12k AP unless you can afford to service it. Still this guy is scumbag.

I had an ex client who charged back. Didn't feel good. Still in dispute.

Sorry guys to hear of the scammer. Good job on the investigation, we might have to be careful with pictures in case we have the wrong person. Hate to be profiled and blamed for a scumbag.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Anything new Here? Have you guys got any money back from this ahole?

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Riverwind85

26/4/18
No money back but a Nice pair of slippers...
430e950cde17fd34d280a7e9a92bdf5e.jpg

01d89dd78c9a2581e5135d5bba77166c.jpg

88c2d1d1668481c1883e9f34926e6a4e.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk