X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jm_brc_7057
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post

Or you could read the post just two above yours telling you to shut up.
    Chill buddy, didn't read the comment by Cicero

Leave a comment:

• jm_brc_7057
    replied
    Originally posted by Chroniker View Post

You heard what Cicero said.
    Let the staff sort this out!

Great news to all that were scammed!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
    Sorry, didn't read that actually. Too fast on the trigger (!)

Leave a comment:

• DaleM
    replied
    Originally posted by Cicero View Post
    Alright gentlemen: cease and desist.

Chab has been working with Staff and we are attempting to confirm the incarceration of Baiz.

Let’s be courteous and respectful to the new member.
    I understood from his previous post that was already determined.

Leave a comment:

• Chroniker
    replied
    Originally posted by jm_brc_7057 View Post
    Chab So we have to believe a junior member That he’s been arrested without any proof?

—> This can be him misleading people to get them off his back by saying he’s arrested. Because he’s feeling the heat.

Without proof I understand the reaction of the members here.
    You heard what Cicero said.
    Let the staff sort this out!

Great news to all that were scammed!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• GingerBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by jm_brc_7057 View Post
    Chab So we have to believe a junior member That he’s been arrested without any proof?

—> This can be him misleading people to get them off his back by saying he’s arrested. Because he’s feeling the heat.

Or you could read the post just two above yours telling you to shut up.
    Last edited by GingerBubba; 02-05-20, 21:59.

Leave a comment:

• jm_brc_7057
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kumquat_boy
    replied
    Hopefully he gets caught. I made a report with my local police but they cannot do anything as he is in another country.

Leave a comment:

• Cicero
    replied
    Alright gentlemen: cease and desist.

Chab has been working with Staff and we are attempting to confirm the incarceration of Baiz.

Let’s be courteous and respectful to the new member.

Leave a comment:

• Chab
    replied
    No, like i said, i came across this forum when i was trying to track him down. i was selling my watch on another site and he contacted me there. Believe it or not, i met this prick in person to do the transaction. He's not invisible to me as i see his bloody face in my dreams!

Leave a comment:

• Riverwind85
    replied
    Oh god sorry for that...
    How did that happen?
    Through a forum or what?

Leave a comment:

• Chab
    replied
    i'll tell you that i'm very embarrassed by this entire thing as i thought i was wiser. He traded me some cash and a submariner date for my Daytona. The submariner turned out to be a very damn good replica. BASTARD!!!

Leave a comment:

• Riverwind85
    replied
    Originally posted by Chab View Post
    Listen, i want this prick to do time for what he did you me and to all of you. I'm lucky as i will recover my property eventually (god only knows when) but at lest i know that thecops have it now
    Can you tell us how he scammed you? He sent me a pair of slippers instead of a watch

Leave a comment:

• Chab
    replied
    Listen, i want this prick to do time for what he did you me and to all of you. I'm lucky as i will recover my property eventually (god only knows when) but at lest i know that thecops have it now

Leave a comment:

• Bustyouup4free
    replied
    Guys seriously, the prick was arrested and from what i was told a lot of property was recovered. like i said, i will do my best to put cicero in touch with the detective and hopefully the prosecutor in charge as i am sure he would love to charge this asshole with more. This is all fresh and we have to have a little patience. I will share the info i get as i get it.
    great please post any document or communication you receive. would love to make sure we share it with the world.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Riverwind85
    replied
    Guys seriously, the prick was arrested and from what i was told a lot of property was recovered. like i said, i will do my best to put cicero in touch with the detective and hopefully the prosecutor in charge as i am sure he would love to charge this asshole with more. This is all fresh and we have to have a little patience. I will share the info i get as i get it.
    Thanks, will wait for that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X