• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
When I search ALYAZID BAIZ in upper or lower cases here is what comes up on Google on the first page.
[h=1]Search Results[/h] [h=2]Web results[/h] [h=3]BAIZ Alyazid - ISSF - International Shooting Sport Federation ...[/h] www.issf-sports.org › athletes › athlete
Alyazid BAIZ. Morocco (MAR) nation flag. Gender: Male; Birthday: 20.04.1999; Age: 20 years 10 months 21 days; Height: 170 cm; Weight: 65 kg; Profession ... [h=3]Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF ...[/h] forum.replica-watch.info › forum › 8724446-welcome-to-the-brig-ra...
22 hours ago - 15 posts - ‎5 authors
Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER. 20-03-20, 20:44. Hi Rayquaza So you think selling a watch multiple times to ...
Sonofalich
Jun 9, 2019
tripdog
Mar 22, 2020
yodog
Mar 15, 2018
trailboss99
Mar 14, 2018
More results from forum.replica-watch.info

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
It is not about the place.
Scammers are everywhere, you can be conned on Ch24, TRF and WUS, no matter how small/big the amount it.

I havent figured how to multiquote... I used to be able to do so prior to the site being revamped.

Yes, scammers exist everywhere. But there is a matter of redressal, or actually initiating some sort of action in hopes of a redressal. If scammed on the other forums, and the transaction happens in the same country, the victim could potentially report to the authorities, or go to the courts. I doubt any victim will go through that process for a failed transaction here. In fact, I remember a thread where one guy (may be cicero) did a lot of ground work and asked the victims to approach the police in a certain jurisdiction. Something to this effect. But how many victims decide to pursue? Zero. Some politely said "we are too busy" others just ignored and accepted the loss. Would they have followed through if they were defrauded on other sides, with all the help? Only they will know the answer.

It is generally accepted here that one deals in illegal products, i.e. buys a fake, and expect such associated deficiencies. If it is DOA on arrival, accept that as a matter of fact. Spend a bit to get it repaired, sell it at a loss, send it back to TD for repair or just throw it away and move on. So most users would be tuned to accept the loss of the price of a rep, which will roughly average to $500 +/- say $250 spread. The code "honor among theives" applies well here, probably more so than the other forums, but for previously mentioned value. At 10k+, man, I am assuming it is a gen and not a franken, anyways, to each his own.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Tucker fixed, for some reason, cunt was the only curse word in the censorship options of the board ... go figure ...

Reactions: Tucker

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
In fact, I remember a thread where one guy (may be cicero) did a lot of ground work and asked the victims to approach the police in a certain jurisdiction. Something to this effect. But how many victims decide to pursue? Zero. Some politely said "we are too busy" others just ignored and accepted the loss. Would they have followed through if they were defrauded on other sides, with all the help? Only they will know the answer.
Is this the one you're talking about: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/the-brig/8214628-weclome-to-the-brig-stretcherfetcher?

Lizandro

16/4/19
San Juan, Puerto Rico, USA
I don’t understand why people feel good stealing from other

Losing 500 on a rep or losing 12,000 on a gen

Hurts and the money is part of it but it takes time to recover mentally from that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
fbd27df566aec9d9237089e604ad29ca9c2698a008a11a554de88b7f5e09f25b.jpg

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
When we want your opinion on this we will give it to you
:xj4:

sent from my noob v20 ultra

Here's an modified opinion. I know you hate opinions on modifying sales rules, but I offer anyways. Free of charge!

There is no dispute about RWI's ethos on enhancing member safety and allowing flexibility for the progress of excellence in replicadom. Various old rules in place, and newer rules place attest to the fact. As there is no dispute, I wont list them.

Member safety is one prime concern, but to accommodate the flexibility of innovation (i.e. no blanket restriction on $ amount for sale), consider a simple metric: tie the $ value of sale with the # of posts of seller. There is already a 25 or so post limit to list for sale. There is another rule w.r.t. HVS above say $700. If a member wants to sell at list of $1k, he should have at least 100 posts. If she wants to sell at $10k, only allow her if she has a 1k posts. This wont affect the seasoned hobbyists who frankenstein as they will already qualify.

Reactions: drginge

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Here's an modified opinion. I know you hate opinions on modifying sales rules, but I offer anyways. Free of charge!

There is no dispute about RWI's ethos on enhancing member safety and allowing flexibility for the progress of excellence in replicadom. Various old rules in place, and newer rules place attest to the fact. As there is no dispute, I wont list them.

Member safety is one prime concern, but to accommodate the flexibility of innovation (i.e. no blanket restriction on $ amount for sale), consider a simple metric: tie the $ value of sale with the # of posts of seller. There is already a 25 or so post limit to list for sale. There is another rule w.r.t. HVS above say $700. If a member wants to sell at list of $1k, he should have at least 100 posts. If she wants to sell at $10k, only allow her if she has a 1k posts. This wont affect the seasoned hobbyists who frankenstein as they will already qualify.

And you think scammers can't postwhore to 1k posts? :qtip:

Lizandro

16/4/19
San Juan, Puerto Rico, USA

I actually like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: drginge

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
So I could sell something for 106.250?

Reactions: fuzzmex