Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garybad123
    replied
    If anyone receives information on the arraignment today please do forward it on. My charge has arisen again with Amex as PayPal rejected the chargeback (claiming it was because the item hadn't been returned?!) I'm still confident I'll win and get my cash back, but any additional info, especially from formal legal proceedings I'm sure will help.

Leave a comment:

• k4jun
    replied
    Originally posted by Cicero View Post

Our outside counsel is in communication with the Montreal Detective overseeing this matter. July 30 is the arraignment date for Baiz.
    Well done, guys. Keep it up

Leave a comment:

• KushBandit
    replied
    Hahaha what a dipshit. Kid just ruined his life for a quick buck. Sure, we all made mistakes when we were young, but this is on another level.

Leave a comment:

• maison888
    replied
    If someone in Montreal can attend his hearing and take a pic of this guy that would be spectacular! I don't know of any other forum mods that would go to this extent in finding and bringing justice to a scammer. I applaud all mods here and your time in keeping this community protected.

Leave a comment:

• Cicero
    replied
    Originally posted by Sonofalich View Post

Are there any documents to confirm this?

Eg, in my country, there would be a "in the courts" section in the newspaper and local council/gov websites. So that the local/wider communities are informed of people offending. Are there any confirmation documents of these sorts?
    Our outside counsel is in communication with the Montreal Detective overseeing this matter. July 30 is the arraignment date for Baiz.

Leave a comment:

• Sonofalich
    replied
    Originally posted by tripdog View Post

Yes to both.
    Are there any documents to confirm this?

Eg, in my country, there would be a "in the courts" section in the newspaper and local council/gov websites. So that the local/wider communities are informed of people offending. Are there any confirmation documents of these sorts?

Leave a comment:

• PsychoTee16
    replied
    Originally posted by tripdog View Post

Yes to both.
    Wow, well done RWI Mods and everyone that helped!

Leave a comment:

• Riverwind85
    replied
    Really happy about that!

Leave a comment:

• tripdog
    replied
    Originally posted by PsychoTee16 View Post
    Did he ever get arrested and charged?
    Yes to both.

Leave a comment:

• PsychoTee16
    replied
    I know this is nearly two months old since the last post...but wow. That is the one of the best Brig Threads I have ever gone through.

Did he ever get arrested and charged?

Leave a comment:

• garybad123
    replied
    Hey guys. Any update on this? Truly impressed by everyone's work so far.

Leave a comment:

• mclarendude
    replied
    Chab, just caught up with these developments. I’m sure I speak for most of us here in thanking you for your help. You have singlehandedly given hope to the victims here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Steelfish
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
    Errrrr guys, can we be a bit nicer to Chub please! I believe him. I'm sure Cicero can clear things up one way or another, but let's not jump to conclusions!
    Originally posted by Cicero View Post
    Alright gentlemen: cease and desist.

Chab has been working with Staff and we are attempting to confirm the incarceration of Baiz.

Let’s be courteous and respectful to the new member.

Originally posted by QueTip View Post
    Thanks Chab Really appreciate your input and reporting on this scumbag.
    That's a +1.....you're assistance in this greatly appreciated mate. Click image for larger version

Name:	respect (low).gif
Views:	118
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	8859309

Leave a comment:

• QueTip
    replied
    Thanks Chab Really appreciate your input and reporting on this scumbag.

Leave a comment:

• Cicero
    replied
    Chab has been extremely helpful and forthcoming in providing us with information. Our goal is to recover as much property and money stolen by Baiz from our members so please don’t chase off somebody truly trying to help us.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X