• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
He must be crapping his pants right now - Amex and Paypal going after a 20 year old kid, he doesn't stand a chance.

In the local Montreal vernacular I believe that would be "avoir le cigare au bout des lèvres" or "touching cloth".

LOL. [h=1]ALYAZID BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER[/h]

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
- you may be stuck between a rock and a hard place, Alyazid.

068fc693c49d71636523d91c3f75b215.jpg

According to my maps, that is around here, Alyazid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
I am sure this guy thinks it is a form of justifiable justice to rip off people who deal.in counterfeit items. Probably thinks, wrongly, that no one would file a fraud claim that deals in a system of fraud. This is likely a life altering event and a man where family name and bringing shame upon the family is a cultural taboo. I wish you hunters the best and deal this guy every bit of merciless humiliation he has earned. I am physically shaking mad right now.

Reactions: Sonofalich

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
I think it’s not unreasonable to doubt even the name we found is just a mule he used.
It definitely could be a mule he was using but he must've had this planned since the day he joined as he did sell quite a lot and even signed with his "real name". The hand writing matches between the Rayquaza and Alyazid (look at the way he did his 2's and Y's), this way there is no sorry my alter ego tried to ruin my reputation or my coworker played a prank on me and scammed users out of 25k. The first thread he made was to complain about a watch from PureTime and find a way to fix it (there's a another potential name and address there that the mods could look into).

There's a lot of sloppy work here, his name and address were given multiple times, we know he used a fake name (Ghali) towards the end to try and cover his tracks. I wouldn't give him the credit of being smart enough to use a mule.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Coming up third on my Google results for his name, and since it's customary to Google any job applicants name - you may be stuck between a rock and a hard place, Alyazid.

Those are your custom results, open a private navigation windows in your web browser and search again, you'll see that unfortunately, this thread isn't in the results yet, but it'll happen at one point for sure.

He came back online a few hours ago, he definitely read the thread as he has no where else to go. Hope you like the Brig Rayquaza!

Nope he hasn't read the thread yet, but on login he saw that he was in the brig as there's a message notifying it in big pink letters :lol:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Nope he hasn't read the thread yet, but on login he saw that he was in the brig as there's a message notifying it in big pink letters :lol:

Could he have logged off his account say by clearing his cache? Then he could read this as a guest instead. I don't know what that would achieve, but maybe? But anyway, you are obviously looking at his IP and other stuff! And way more technical sorcery than I can even fathom! haha Keep up the good work Glaude :)

And yeah it's a shame about the google search not triggering it up yet, I had a look too. Out of interest Glaude as you're the man to know, I saw Tripdog earlier posting ALYAZID BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER. Does that help on the google cache?

Last edited:
Reactions: DaleM

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Could he have logged off his account say by clearing his cache?

He can log out of his account even without clearing his cache and look at this thread as a guest indeed, the only thing I can say is that his account haven't looked at this thread yet

Out of interest Glaude as you're the man to know, I saw Tripdog earlier posting his name with LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER. Does that help on the google cache?

It helps to associate any text with his name, the more text there's is, the more google will get the result up, however spamming keywords won't work on Google algorithm.
But the title of thread will show in Google result as you see it here, so once google up those results, the title will be a big thorn in his foot for the future.

Reactions: Sonofalich

Paladium

15/2/13
The funny thing is how this guy still wants to maximise his profits by listing the ppf patek at near TD selling price, lied about how he has mods on it, can't provide evidence that it was serviced when it was called out.

Was interested in that model but clearly not his dubious ways. All of his replies were red flags. Hope you rot in hell Rayquaza and karma comes in 1 way or another.

Last edited:

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
There is a new word covidiots out there. I would term those who shell $10k, $12k here as rwidiots. Mods, you stopped the trend of swapping movements in gens and profiteering. Just stop this selling at those values. I was always surprised at people paying 1/4 the price for frankens. Dont try to legitimize ... whatever.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
There is a new word covidiots out there. I would term those who shell $10k, $12k here as rwidiots. Mods, you stopped the trend of swapping movements in gens and profiteering. Just stop this selling at those values. I was always surprised at people paying 1/4 the price for frankens. Dont try to legitimize ... whatever.

Are you done with your rant now? Just because some sales from ONE guy went wrong, limiting all the other people building frankens along with it? Just because there's some bad sheep among the many honest guys doing it.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I can comprehend when idiots try to scam people here with reps. But I don't understand how this moron thought this will pass when legit watches with big prices are at stake ? Any country with half-decent legal system will be all over him, it's just a matter of time.
I really hope this guy gets what he deserves, pricks like him undermine all the trust built in this forum by his members.
Hopefully, he won't dodge the justice like yonatantlv

No no they won’t. They don’t care. Especially now.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
When we want your opinion on this we will give it to you
:xj4:

sent from my noob v20 ultra