• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

domsdaddy123

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
6/8/15
Interesting...could be the same guy 5 years is a long time for growth at that age and the faces have multiple similar markers....

To anyone who might know, please alert me if this guy ends up in conus anytime soon...

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Since we have 2 names for him Ghali and Alyazid/Yazid, is this the same person in the picture? The one on the left was taken in 2015, the one on the right should be fairly recent.
9yLn3.png

Edit: The chain looks fairly similar in both pictures

The one on the left is him.

Reactions: tripdog

paristoto

I'm Pretty Popular
28/11/12
5ft6 150lbs
Wish I wasn't confined. It's a few hours drive from NY. Would really have loved to say hello to this little guy.
I was scammed twice on this forum. Lost my cool. And got my money back in both instances thanks to resilience and Amex (well mostly Amex lol).
Good luck to all victims. You are the good guys.

chubbychaser911

31/10/19
Just a thought. If you received a book, please handle it carefully. There are most likely fingerprints on it and maybe that would be helpful to pin this on him

garybad123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/3/19
Just a thought. If you received a book, please handle it carefully. There are most likely fingerprints on it and maybe that would be helpful to pin this on him

Very good point. I'll leave the book and box alone, and tell them I have it with potential prints on.

garybad123

Banned
2/3/19
5ft6 150lbs
Wish I wasn't confined. It's a few hours drive from NY. Would really have loved to say hello to this little guy.
I was scammed twice on this forum. Lost my cool. And got my money back in both instances thanks to resilience and Amex (well mostly Amex lol).
Good luck to all victims. You are the good guys.

Thanks man. Giving me hope!

garybad123

Banned
2/3/19
I will do a police report on my side too once I receive my book. Just wondering how do I go about it?

Provide all the details you can with an online report via ActionFraud. They build the case and take it to police. Do your Amex appeal alongside that as well, and PayPal. Now I have all of his information I'm going to try again with Montreal police too. I'll let you know how that goes.

Reactions: tripdog

Chroniker

Not listening!
28/9/15
España, currently ze Germany
25k in total. Is he one of our biggest scammers?

I just don’t understand why he would take normal pp payments. Is he really this dumm?
And to ruin your life for a merely 25k at the age of 21?

I really hope that all the buyers get their money back!

Reactions: Ronnrr

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
What is weird is that he gave the name "Ghali Baiz" to a few users, this is the same last name we have for him, could be a an older brother of his?

Got a hit on the name on a paper dating back to Spring 2008: https://www.coursehero.com/file/51261845/AACOMM215xls/ This was a course taught at Concordia University which is exactly 1.3km from McGill where he is enrolled and 500m from his house (building started construction in 2013 and was completed in 2016 so the older brother didn't live there while attending).

tony5haw2013

10/8/19
malta
My guess would be this guy is flat broke and desperate, maybe he had a conscious and hence used PayPal as he knew buyers would get their cash back and it would just be PayPal chasing him,

I'd rather have a company on my back that has to follow the law than people who would pay me a visit with a bat, so I bet he knew people would get refunds but just didn't care as he needed the cash that badly.

Anyway he's a complete waste of oxygen that's for sure, people like this cause good guys to give up with hobbies.

Hope everybody gets refunded.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
25k in total. Is he one of our biggest scammers?

I just don’t understand why he would take normal pp payments. Is he really this dumm?
And to ruin your life for a merely 25k at the age of 21?!

I doubt when he joined the forum he had any intention of breaking bad. He’s been a member since January 2019. He even bought watches from members who shipped them to his address. I don’t know if it’s the current state of the world or some other emergency but he set up these recent sales to make a quick, big haul. The Mods actually stopped it early. It could have been a lot worse. This is another good example of why you should ALWAYS post “funds sent” or some similar notation in a sales thread once you’ve sent funds.

[h=2]ALYAZID BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER[/h]

Last edited:

Dmage

Known Member
4/7/19
I doubt when he joined the forum he had any intention of breaking bad. He’s been a member since January 2019. He even bought watches from members who shipped them to his address. I don’t know if it’s the current state of the world or some other emergency but he set up these recent sales to make a quick, big haul. The Mods actually stopped it early. It could have been a lot worse. This is another good example of why you should ALWAYS post “funds sent” or some similar notation in a sales thread once you’ve sent funds.

[h=2]ALYAZID BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER[/h]
I remember when he was selling a box of top end reps. He said he’s a McGill med student (one of the country’s best), selling reps to go gen. Dude bumped his thread twice a day. I think it’s not unreasonable to doubt even the name we found is just a mule he used.

Reactions: Carolinaeasy

garybad123

Banned
2/3/19

Coming up third on my Google results for his name, and since it's customary to Google any job applicants name - you may be stuck between a rock and a hard place, Alyazid.

I'm sure you're reading this thread, and I'd ask you to search deep in your conscience as to whether this short term, small cash bump was worth a lifetime of future earnings?