• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

chilidog

Supporter
17/3/06
LMFAO, kid scams for $25000 and has Amex and Paypal on his ass.

:trainwreck:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
It’s funny, when I posted in his thread he sent me a PM explaining what had happened. I should’ve replied.

Idk about you all but I disliked how he wished a good day after each post. Made me think he was guilty of something. And he was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
It’s funny, when I posted in his thread he sent me a PM explaining what had happened. I should’ve replied.

Idk about you all but I disliked how he wished a good day after each post. Made me think he was guilty of something. And he was.

Out of all the things to be suspicious about, you chose good day? haha I mean that is ridiculous, do you also raise an eyebrow to those that say "You're welcome"?

I don't think you can use peoples speech really as a determinant, particularly not over text. Not everyones first language is English and they may just trying to be polite.

Last edited:

garybad123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/3/19
Has anyone found any pictures of him? I haven't had any luck so far. Would like to add it to my police report for profiling. cmaster proxyserv

GREAT info up above already. Thank you guys.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Out of all the things to be suspicious about, you chose good day? haha I mean that is ridiculous, do you also raise an eyebrow to those that say "You're welcome"? haha
I don't think you can use peoples speech really as a determinant, particularly not over text. Not everyones first language is English and they may just trying to be polite.

No James, that is definitely not what I meant. I was suspicious of many other things, not just this.

Please do not lecture me on EASL (English as a second language) since my first language is NOT English and it took me many years to be able to master it and write to you all in your native tongues thanks to the colonizers.

Rarely, VERY rarely, people on here post something on this site and wish you a good day.

His (Ray's) politeness was passive aggressive. Something like "I know what I am doing, do not pursue it further. Don't look into it." That's how I interpreted it, just like I am interpreting your remarks as impolite to me.

I know when someone is being polite and when they're not and if my judgement fails, I'll gladly own to it and apologize. I am not a paranoid jackass when someone is nice to me, on writing or in person.

But, when they (RAY!) jump into my pm's to explain themselves (specially to me since I am not a mod and was commenting), I take whatever they write to me with a big grain of salt. And it paid off.

My gut was right and people are having to deal with the sad consequences.

Yes, for you it might not be a determinant, but for me it was one and I am pleased at my reasoning. I don't have to have your approval or anyones.

Have a good day. :)

EDIT: at the PM request of Sonofalich, I did /not/ mean user Sonofalich pm'ing me to explain himself when he didn't have to, even though he just did pm'ed me explaining himself and wanting me to make it clear in my post and edit it. Hope this is to your approval, James. xx

Last edited:

wkim8732

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/10/17
TW
My amateur detective work found this...I could be wrong.

9Y3EQ.jpg

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Out of all the things to be suspicious about, you chose good day? haha I mean that is ridiculous, do you also raise an eyebrow to those that say "You're welcome"?

A little not so friendly information for you. You are not king shit here.

You gained the attention of staff quite awhile ago and the consensus is you're not very well liked within that circle at all.

sent from my noob v20 ultra

Last edited:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Last edited:

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
Not my usual response but I hope this little sh!t gets whats coming to him. The fact that he has the balls to pull this off even though out of ignorance means he’s willing to go even further if no one teaches him a lesson.

Sad to say but a future POS in the making.

Reactions: mclarendude

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Future POS? I’d say he’s already there. Hopefully in the future he’ll just be a sh!t smear.

garybad123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/3/19
Cheers guys, adding updates to my police report with every update put on here. I'll press charges to the full extent the law lets me.

Reactions: Raddave

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Since we have 2 names for him Ghali and Alyazid/Yazid, is this the same person in the picture? The one on the left was taken in 2015, the one on the right should be fairly recent.
9yLn3.png

Edit: The chain looks fairly similar in both pictures

Last edited:
Reactions: jm_brc_7057