• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xjjamess View Post
    Im not trying to be racist, but...
    *oh jeez, here it comes...*

Comment

An update from the Montreal prosecutor's office:

Baiz is going to plead guilty on his charges on April 12th, 2021. The prosecution is going to propose to the Court that he receives a conditional discharge with 240 hours of community service. He will be required to make full restitution to his victims. This includes a return of the seized watches to their owners and repayment of funds stolen. Personally, I'd like to see the little shitbag spend some time getting sodomized by his much larger cellmate, but it looks like he will avoid it this time around. Thanks to member Chab for the updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post

Baiz is going to plead guilty on his charges on April 12th, 2021. The prosecution is going to propose to the Court that he receives a conditional discharge with 240 hours of community service. He will be required to make full restitution to his victims. This includes a return of the seized watches to their owners and repayment of funds stolen. Personally, I'd like to see the little shitbag spend some time getting sodomized by his much larger cellmate, but it looks like he will avoid it this time around. Thanks to member Chab for the updates.
        Very good news.
        I like watches the same way I like my women.

With big ass and titties.

Comment

Bit of a slap on the wrist, but now it's on his record so if he does anything else he'll be off to meet his new friend 'Bubba' very soon!
          Plus, now he can't work in finance and many other sectors. That's it, a criminal conviction like that bars him from almost all professional registrations. So that's great news, fuck that guy.

Comment

Well this sucks. The douche gets off without a record. Conditional discharge doesn’t show on a criminal records search depending on who and what is searched. Effing Quebec. This sack of Richards deserved a harsher penalty.

Ps. I’m from Montreal originally so just saying.

Comment

Great read and great to hear that those that were swindled have gotten their monies back.

The endless boundaries of the cyber-reach that RWI Admin and Tech's are capable is a given: known tried, true and undisputed.

Personally I hate to hear that the little shit evaded prosecution that deservingly rendered him some "hard time", given his offenses.

But I "really" have to commend Chab for his ability to maintain composure after the first post here in this thread.

Had I went out of my way to take the time and efforts necessary to post helpful input as he did, only to receive the immediate reception he received.....well.........
              .......I most certainly would have responded in a different way.

SAH-LUTE the Admin here on RWI for yet another job well done.

And my hat is off you, Chab: you're far more reserved than I ( and likely many others ) would have been.

​​​​​​​All is well that ends well.
              "Build it and they will come".

Comment

A small dose of justice has been served. Thanks to member Chab for keeping us updated.

Alyazid Baiz finally pleaded guilty to one count of fraud last week and received his sentence. It looks like the plea deal requires the following:

-240 hours of community service
                -6 month probation
                -Refund order for Monsiur _______
                and at the Citybank / paypal for Mr. _______.
                -Confiscation of the $ 7,000 given to Mr. _________.
                -Destruction of Rolex Oyster Submariner and Patek watches
                -Return of the watch to Mr. Chab.
                Further, the accused will have a criminal record.

Chab got his genuine Daytona back. I will allow him to share a picture if he sees fit. It's a gorgeous watch and I'm glad it is back in his possession.

Comment

A small dose of justice has been served. Thanks to member Chab for keeping us updated.

Alyazid Baiz finally pleaded guilty to one count of fraud last week and received his sentence. It looks like the plea deal requires the following:

-240 hours of community service
                  -6 month probation
                  -Refund order for Monsiur _______
                  and at the Citybank / paypal for Mr. _______.
                  -Confiscation of the $ 7,000 given to Mr. _________.
                  -Destruction of Rolex Oyster Submariner and Patek watches
                  -Return of the watch to Mr. Chab.
                  Further, the accused will have a criminal record.

Chab got his genuine Daytona back. I will allow him to share a picture if he sees fit. It's a gorgeous watch and I'm glad it is back in his possession.
                  This is superb news.

Comment

Very happy to have it back.

Comment

Well done everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      After running the NYC Marathon in aid of Dylan's wings of change, an autism charity, this year I will be competing in the the Umstead Ultra marathon running 50 miles in aid of them. New link to follow but you can read below about their work.
                      https://www.crowdrise.com/DylansWing...er/philbennett

Comment

Originally posted by Chab View Post

The 116523 is my all time favourite Daytona,

You have me drooling, I am so happy this is back in your possession.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                        Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Great news! Well done to all involved.

Comment

This thread should be a sticky in the sales section. Titled "Scammers Will Be Crucified" I fucking hate scammers. Great news here.

Comment

Originally posted by Chab View Post

Beautiful piece! I'm glad you were able to recover it. Glad there's a happy ending here.
                              My wish list:
                              Panerai OP VIII movement (7750 with GMT complication)

Comment

Great News!

Finally!

Comment

Working...
                                X