• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

2LGT2QT

Horology Curious
31/12/21
Nothing new unfortunately. Still waiting on Cicero to get back to me. I filed a report with the police but I think this will take some time to be investigated

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
Nothing new unfortunately. Still waiting on Cicero to get back to me. I filed a report with the police but I think this will take some time to be investigated

Responded. It took you over 2 weeks to PM me so I have a little grace period.

2LGT2QT

Horology Curious
31/12/21
Cicero I do apologize for the delay. I just saw your post just recently and replied instantly. I didn’t expect to get immediate replies here on the forum. I’m visiting the forum on a daily basis now. Thanks again for offering your help.

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
Cicero I do apologize for the delay. I just saw your post just recently and replied instantly. I didn’t expect to get immediate replies here on the forum. I’m visiting the forum on a daily basis now. Thanks again for offering your help.

No worries. I received info and forwarded all of it to you via PM. Now, get after that little bastard. He needs to be locked up.

Reactions: repreg123

2LGT2QT

Horology Curious
31/12/21
Cicero Thank you for all your efforts. I just replied back to you. I think this is going to take quiet some time though :)

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
No worries. I received info and forwarded all of it to you via PM. Now, get after that little bastard. He needs to be locked up.

i look up to you (cicero) and for your work with reverence. I can only say one thing to the scammer, you're going straight to hell