Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• offpink
    replied
    What is weird is that he gave the name "Ghali Baiz" to a few users, this is the same last name we have for him, could be a an older brother of his?

Got a hit on the name on a paper dating back to Spring 2008: https://www.coursehero.com/file/51261845/AACOMM215xls/ This was a course taught at Concordia University which is exactly 1.3km from McGill where he is enrolled and 500m from his house (building started construction in 2013 and was completed in 2016 so the older brother didn't live there while attending).

Leave a comment:

• Chroniker
    replied
    25k in total. Is he one of our biggest scammers?

I just don’t understand why he would take normal pp payments. Is he really this dumm?
    And to ruin your life for a merely 25k at the age of 21?

I really hope that all the buyers get their money back!

Leave a comment:

• garybad123
    replied
    Originally posted by kumquat_boy View Post
    I will do a police report on my side too once I receive my book. Just wondering how do I go about it?
    Provide all the details you can with an online report via ActionFraud. They build the case and take it to police. Do your Amex appeal alongside that as well, and PayPal. Now I have all of his information I'm going to try again with Montreal police too. I'll let you know how that goes.

Leave a comment:

• kumquat_boy
    replied
    Thanks everyone for their support and encouragement.

Leave a comment:

• kumquat_boy
    replied
    I will do a police report on my side too once I receive my book. Just wondering how do I go about it?

Leave a comment:

• garybad123
    replied
    Originally posted by paristoto View Post
    5ft6 150lbs
    Wish I wasn't confined. It's a few hours drive from NY. Would really have loved to say hello to this little guy.
    I was scammed twice on this forum. Lost my cool. And got my money back in both instances thanks to resilience and Amex (well mostly Amex lol).
    Good luck to all victims. You are the good guys.
    Thanks man. Giving me hope!

Leave a comment:

• garybad123
    replied
    Originally posted by chubbychaser911 View Post
    Just a thought. If you received a book, please handle it carefully. There are most likely fingerprints on it and maybe that would be helpful to pin this on him
    Very good point. I'll leave the book and box alone, and tell them I have it with potential prints on.

Leave a comment:

• chubbychaser911
    replied
    Just a thought. If you received a book, please handle it carefully. There are most likely fingerprints on it and maybe that would be helpful to pin this on him

Leave a comment:

• paristoto
    replied
    5ft6 150lbs
    Wish I wasn't confined. It's a few hours drive from NY. Would really have loved to say hello to this little guy.
    I was scammed twice on this forum. Lost my cool. And got my money back in both instances thanks to resilience and Amex (well mostly Amex lol).
    Good luck to all victims. You are the good guys.

Leave a comment:

• tripdog
    replied
    Originally posted by Tucker View Post

The one on the left is him.
    There are some similarities, but I don't think it's the same guy.

Leave a comment:

• Tucker
    replied
    Originally posted by offpink View Post
    Since we have 2 names for him Ghali and Alyazid/Yazid, is this the same person in the picture? The one on the left was taken in 2015, the one on the right should be fairly recent.

Edit: The chain looks fairly similar in both pictures
    The one on the left is him.

Leave a comment:

• BabaNJ
    replied
    Originally posted by tripdog View Post

PM that info before you post it please, so we can check if it's the same guy.
    C master(Pat) knew about the guy who scammed me as he was involved back then and he said it is not same person. Even though all scammers are same scumbags anyway.

Leave a comment:

• domsdaddy123
    replied
    Interesting...could be the same guy 5 years is a long time for growth at that age and the faces have multiple similar markers....

To anyone who might know, please alert me if this guy ends up in conus anytime soon...

Leave a comment:

• offpink
    replied
    Since we have 2 names for him Ghali and Alyazid/Yazid, is this the same person in the picture? The one on the left was taken in 2015, the one on the right should be fairly recent.

Edit: The chain looks fairly similar in both pictures
    Last edited by offpink; 21-03-20, 16:28.

Leave a comment:

• garybad123
    replied
    Cheers guys, adding updates to my police report with every update put on here. I'll press charges to the full extent the law lets me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X