• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
I can comprehend when idiots try to scam people here with reps. But I don't understand how this moron thought this will pass when legit watches with big prices are at stake ? Any country with half-decent legal system will be all over him, it's just a matter of time.
I really hope this guy gets what he deserves, pricks like him undermine all the trust built in this forum by his members.
Hopefully, he won't dodge the justice like yonatantlv

wkim8732

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/10/17
TW
Ughhh hopefully all the victims will get their money back. Fuk this guy

Reactions: LDWATCH

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Fingers crossed that this twat gets dealt with, one way or another.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Riverwind85

26/4/18
I hope so I got scammed to for 500... waiting for my book to arrive...
I am really sorry for the people who lost much more money.
And mods coconut on me for everything.
I sensed something was off because he never putted the watch like sold so I wrote in the post payment sent. At least that saved one member, I wish I could help the guys that lost much more money.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: josh676

BabaNJ

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
11/12/16
New Jersey, USA
Since we are in the brig section is it okay to name someone? Just wondering if this is same scammer from Montreal who got me few years ago.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Since we are in the brig section is it okay to name someone? Just wondering if this is same scammer from Montreal who got me few years ago.

PM that info before you post it please, so we can check if it's the same guy.

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Hope this scumbag gets everything he deserves and the victims can reclaim their money.

maybe it's time for the powers to be to ban the sale of high valued gen watches here, it is a rep forum afterall, especially with the situation in the world at the moment many many people are going to find themselves in desperate situations and may lead them to take any means possible to raise cash.

Reactions: LDWATCH and Ronnrr

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Count me in

Bring out the beargun and blast his knee-caps of!! Fuck this guy. I hate scamers. And i realy feel for the victims. Sorry guys. Wish i could help you guys

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Reactions: wewillrock123

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

I know exactly who you are talking about. Not the same guy from what we have on him. This guy is not from Canada he was just living there.

Reactions: Tione12 and Glaude

proxyserv

29/3/12
Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER.

Date of birth: 20.04.1999

Place of birth: Hopital Charles-Le Moyne Greenfield Park , Montreal Canada.

Height: 1m70 - 5ft 6"

Weight: 68 kg/ / 150lbs

Hair: Brown.

Eyes: Brown.

Profession: Student, (and full time liar, thief and scammer).

Languages spoken: Arabic, French, English.

Left handed.

You reside at :

Unit 1411, 1155 Rue De La Montagne
Montréal Quebec
H3G 0C7
Canada

Nice area, nice condos - very reasonably priced too, but the way you're going you'll never get to be the owner of something like this, you'll probably end up occupying 6 x 8 ft of concrete floor.

I don't have a current cell number for you yet - you got rid of the last one pretty quick when you put your 'not-so-well-planned-plan' in to action.

You used to shoot skeet - even had a coach and tried competing for a while. You gave up after pretty quick though - I'm not surprised - that result in Propetto, placing you 60th out of 63 competitors . . LOL.

I see you prefer Nintendo over Xbox and Playstation, especially appreciate the Pokemon series of games, and I can see that you like to preen yourself - you have a taste for expensive colognes, pampering your skin with essential oils and so forth, getting your hair to look just so . . .

And soon to be 21 years old - what a way to celebrate reaching the age of majority - becoming a thief. Your father is going to be so so proud of you - shall I tell him or will you ?

Some of your email addresses:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

You'll be looking for a job soon Alyazid Baiz, once you finish school, and what you may not be aware of is that many employers now do a quick Google search of job candidates before offering them the position.

Of course, most of the time the name doesn't come up in any searches and the person gets the job. Unfortunately that won't be the case with you, Alyazid Baiz - this page will come up in any and all search results, be it on Google or any other search engine.

This is going to be problematic for you - it effectively means you're unemployable. Of course, it's also only a question of time before friends and family stumble across this thread too.

That is going to be extremely embarrassing - and very very difficult to explain. You've tried so hard to fit in amongst your peers, but once they discover that you're nothing but a liar, a common thief, well, I don't need to explain their reaction, you can imagine it yourself, Alyazid Baiz.

Now, if you think having your personal info published on a public forum, accessible to anyone with an internet connection is your biggest problem at the moment, believe me - it's the least of your worries.

The 2 genuine watches you sold - the ones that don't belong to you and aren't yours to sell:

The genuine Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore you sold for $12,000 to someone in Singapore was paid for with Paypal good & services (Singapore Paypal does not allow 'gift' payments).

This means that he can raise a dispute with Paypal for goods received 'not as described'. Paypal will judge in his favor and his money will be refunded - taken from the Paypal account you used for your thieving activity - that means that the Paypal account will be in the red for $12,000.

The genuine Rolex DJ 41 you sold for $10,000 ? Bad news I'm afraid, Alyazid Baiz, it was paid for with paid with an American Express card via Paypal. The buyer will raise a chargeback claim for attempted fraud, American Express will cancel the transaction, the money will be removed from the Payal account you used and that account will be in the red for $10,000.

So, the Paypal account you have used for the fraudulent sale of 2 genuine watches (which weren't yours to sell) means you have debts of $22,000 - Paypal isn't going to just forget about that - they are going to want their money back.

Add on all the payments you took from the sale of your replica watches on RWI, and you have some very very serious issues to deal with - namely a huge and powerful multinational company with an expert legal team who are going to come after you to get the $22,000 + that you owe them.

Not only will Paypal be asking you to refund them their $22,000 - if they have access to your bank account then they will just debit it directly from the bank account without even asking you - but that Paypal account will be closed down for fraudulent activity, and the name and address of the person who opened that account will be permanently banned from using Paypal - this can also come up in credit rating searches .

They may even forward the details on to local law enforcement, considering the large sums of money involved.

Yes , Alyazid Baiz, are in the deepest of deep shit right now - It's OK if you feel scared - I think I probably would too.

This post and all the info in it stays here forever. More personal info will be added, when I have the time, so that the thread gets refreshed and Google doesn't forget about it.

Personally I think you deserve everything that happens to you - all of it bad preferably.

But I'm pretty sure that the Administrators of RWI would be willing to listen to anything you might have to say to them about your rather amateurish attempts at stealing other peoples money.

God bless.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER.

Date of birth: 20.04.1999

Place of birth: Hopital Charles-Le Moyne Greenfield Park , Montreal Canada.

Height: 1m70 - 5ft 6"

Weight: 68 kg/ / 150lbs

Hair: Brown.

Eyes: Brown.

Profession: Student, (and full time liar, thief and scammer).

Languages spoken: Arabic, French, English.

Left handed.

You reside at :

Unit 1411, 1155 Rue De La Montagne
Montréal Quebec
H3G 0C7
Canada

Nice area, nice condos - very reasonably priced too, but the way you're going you'll never get to be the owner of something like this, you'll probably end up occupying 6 x 8 ft of concrete floor.

I don't have a current cell number for you yet - you got rid of the last one pretty quick when you put your 'not-so-well-planned-plan' in to action.

You used to shoot skeet - even had a coach and tried competing for a while. You gave up after pretty quick though - I'm not surprised - that result in Propetto, placing you 60th out of 63 competitors . . LOL.

I see you prefer Nintendo over Xbox and Playstation, especially appreciate the Pokemon series of games, and I can see that you like to preen yourself - you have a taste for expensive colognes, pampering your skin with essential oils and so forth, getting your hair to look just so . . .

And soon to be 21 years old - what a way to celebrate reaching the age of majority - becoming a thief. Your father is going to be so so proud of you - shall I tell him or will you ?

Some of your email addresses:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

You'll be looking for a job soon Alyazid Baiz, once you finish school, and what you may not be aware of is that many employers now do a quick Google search of job candidates before offering them the position.

Of course, most of the time the name doesn't come up in any searches and the person gets the job. Unfortunately that won't be the case with you, Alyazid Baiz - this page will come up in any and all search results, be it on Google or any other search engine.

This is going to be problematic for you - it effectively means you're unemployable. Of course, it's also only a question of time before friends and family stumble across this thread too.

That is going to be extremely embarrassing - and very very difficult to explain. You've tried so hard to fit in amongst your peers, but once they discover that you're nothing but a liar, a common thief, well, I don't need to explain their reaction, you can imagine it yourself, Alyazid Baiz.

Now, if you think having your personal info published on a public forum, accessible to anyone with an internet connection is your biggest problem at the moment, believe me - it's the least of your worries.

The 2 genuine watches you sold - the ones that don't belong to you and aren't yours to sell:

The genuine Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore you sold for $12,000 to someone in Singapore was paid for with Paypal good & services (Singapore Paypal does not allow 'gift' payments).

This means that he can raise a dispute with Paypal for goods received 'not as described'. Paypal will judge in his favor and his money will be refunded - taken from the Paypal account you used for your thieving activity - that means that the Paypal account will be in the red for $12,000.

The genuine Rolex DJ 41 you sold for $10,000 ? Bad news I'm afraid, Alyazid Baiz, it was paid for with paid with an American Express card via Paypal. The buyer will raise a chargeback claim for attempted fraud, American Express will cancel the transaction, the money will be removed from the Payal account you used and that account will be in the red for $10,000.

So, the Paypal account you have used for the fraudulent sale of 2 genuine watches (which weren't yours to sell) means you have debts of $22,000 - Paypal isn't going to just forget about that - they are going to want their money back.

Add on all the payments you took from the sale of your replica watches on RWI, and you have some very very serious issues to deal with - namely a huge and powerful multinational company with an expert legal team who are going to come after you to get the $22,000 + that you owe them.

Not only will Paypal be asking you to refund them their $22,000 - if they have access to your bank account then they will just debit it directly from the bank account without even asking you - but that Paypal account will be closed down for fraudulent activity, and the name and address of the person who opened that account will be permanently banned from using Paypal - this can also come up in credit rating searches .

They may even forward the details on to local law enforcement, considering the large sums of money involved.

Yes , Alyazid Baiz, are in the deepest of deep shit right now - It's OK if you feel scared - I think I probably would too.

This post and all the info in it stays here forever. More personal info will be added, when I have the time, so that the thread gets refreshed and Google doesn't forget about it.

Personally I think you deserve everything that happens to you - all of it bad preferably.

But I'm pretty sure that the Administrators of RWI would be willing to listen to anything you might have to say to them about your rather amateurish attempts at stealing other peoples money.

God bless.

See, this is exactly why I LOVE RWI.

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
A physical thief should get their hands chopped off but a “cyber thief” should get their eyes burned out!

To me a cyber thief is the most gutless pathetic excuse of a man you didn’t even have the balls to risk a physical altercation like a normal thief would! Disgusting. Rot you coward.

I would imagine and hope your life will change forever from this day forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
what a douch! Hopefully members will get their money back!!

jiujitsu11

2/2/20
I am looking forward to this piece of shits punishment.. a freaking kid. I reported his “gen” sale as possibily fraudulent a little too late for some of the members. I dodged a bullet there, and almost bought it one day, but the gut feeling that something was too good to be true prevailed. Im sorry for those who didnt. I hope you get your cash back, and be comforted by the support of the members. Although i havent been here for a long time Ive been around the rep world for 10+ years, and the work the mods do to support the members and weed out scammers is phenomenal. He is in deep shit now.

Reactions: mclarendude