• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
I would bet that the new member chab is him aswell to try and draw a line under things here.
Was thinking the exact same thing, I guess mods will be able to tell by checking the IP address. At least we're now sure we got the right guy or else he wouldn't be trying to clean up his name and reputation online!

Riverwind85

26/4/18
My god. This is really an incredible scammer. Even trying to go back here.
We’ll need to keep posting and trying to find him. I want everybody to see this post before trying to hire this piece of shit...

Chab

Horology Curious
15/4/20
Hello to all. I think that I need to be clear about a few things so that those who question my motives be assured that I am not Baiz (the piece of shit).
In mid to late March of this year I, as many of you have, also fell victim to this piece of shit Baiz. In doing my research on him, I came across this forum and became a member in order to inform myself further about just how many people he had victimized. I was amazed to see just how many there were.
I filed a complaint with the Montreal fraud department and have been in touch with them regularly. Yesterday morning (Friday), I woke up to some great news that the cops had arrested this asshole the night before and that among other stolen property, what was taken from me had been recovered. I was overjoyed that they got this bastard so I thought I would share the news with some of his other victims. THE LAST THING I THOUGHT WAS THAT SOME WOULD START SPREADING CONPIRERY THEORIES ABOUT MY IDENTITY AND SHOOT THE MESSENDER. WOW
I am in touch with Cicero in private and will continue to update him on events regarding this as I receive them. Also, I am trying to get him in touch with the Detective in charge as well as the prosecutor in hopes that more charges can be laid and that some of you can perhaps get some satisfaction and maybe even retrieve your property.

Reactions: pompompurin

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Hello to all. I think that I need to be clear about a few things so that those who question my motives be assured that I am not Baiz (the piece of shit).
In mid to late March of this year I, as many of you have, also fell victim to this piece of shit Baiz. In doing my research on him, I came across this forum and became a member in order to inform myself further about just how many people he had victimized. I was amazed to see just how many there were.
I filed a complaint with the Montreal fraud department and have been in touch with them regularly. Yesterday morning (Friday), I woke up to some great news that the cops had arrested this asshole the night before and that among other stolen property, what was taken from me had been recovered. I was overjoyed that they got this bastard so I thought I would share the news with some of his other victims. THE LAST THING I THOUGHT WAS THAT SOME WOULD START SPREADING CONPIRERY THEORIES ABOUT MY IDENTITY AND SHOOT THE MESSENDER. WOW
I am in touch with Cicero in private and will continue to update him on events regarding this as I receive them. Also, I am trying to get him in touch with the Detective in charge as well as the prosecutor in hopes that more charges can be laid and that some of you can perhaps get some satisfaction and maybe even retrieve your property.

Police reports are public records, please show us a copy of the arrest record for this thief and liar. Notification to his employer and his social media connections should be front and center of actions of those injured by this lowlife.

Chab

Horology Curious
15/4/20
Are you serious?? From now on, you can get your information from Cicero directly. Grow up

Bustyouup4free

Renowned Member
1/2/14
let's see a picture of your complaint with Montreal fraud department? you can block your name to protect yourself. but let's see it... Show us your proof...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Errrrr guys, can we be a bit nicer to Chub please! I believe him. I'm sure Cicero can clear things up one way or another, but let's not jump to conclusions!

Reactions: Glaude

Bustyouup4free

Renowned Member
1/2/14
Are you serious?? From now on, you can get your information from Cicero directly. Grow up
We need to grow up....? If you claim to be doing what you say... it shouldn't be an issue. Now you go rouge and say you won't reply... Seems very fishy. Almost like you have something to hide. And if Cicero wants to show us info that's great. Maybe you provide it to him, if you're not hiding anything. Hopefully he won't just believe anything without actual proof. We just want proof that's it... If your a victim too, you shouldn't have a problem with showing us proof.

Chab

Horology Curious
15/4/20
Guys seriously, the prick was arrested and from what i was told a lot of property was recovered. like i said, i will do my best to put cicero in touch with the detective and hopefully the prosecutor in charge as i am sure he would love to charge this asshole with more. This is all fresh and we have to have a little patience. I will share the info i get as i get it.

Reactions: pompompurin

Bustyouup4free

Renowned Member
1/2/14
Errrrr guys, can we be a bit nicer to Chub please! I believe him. I'm sure Cicero can clear things up one way or another, but let's not jump to conclusions!
Im being nice... just asked for evidence. That's all... of course he can block out sensitive info such as his name etc... No reason to jump on anyone... just wanna see it all, the more info shared, the better. We need to ruin this scumbag chance of future employment and make sure they know what kind of guy he is. A thief, liar, scumbag!!!

Riverwind85

26/4/18
Guys seriously, the prick was arrested and from what i was told a lot of property was recovered. like i said, i will do my best to put cicero in touch with the detective and hopefully the prosecutor in charge as i am sure he would love to charge this asshole with more. This is all fresh and we have to have a little patience. I will share the info i get as i get it.

Thanks, will wait for that

Bustyouup4free

Renowned Member
1/2/14
great please post any document or communication you receive. would love to make sure we share it with the world.

Chab

Horology Curious
15/4/20
Listen, i want this prick to do time for what he did you me and to all of you. I'm lucky as i will recover my property eventually (god only knows when) but at lest i know that thecops have it now

Riverwind85

26/4/18
Listen, i want this prick to do time for what he did you me and to all of you. I'm lucky as i will recover my property eventually (god only knows when) but at lest i know that thecops have it now

Can you tell us how he scammed you? He sent me a pair of slippers instead of a watch

Chab

Horology Curious
15/4/20
i'll tell you that i'm very embarrassed by this entire thing as i thought i was wiser. He traded me some cash and a submariner date for my Daytona. The submariner turned out to be a very damn good replica. BASTARD!!!

Chab

Horology Curious
15/4/20
No, like i said, i came across this forum when i was trying to track him down. i was selling my watch on another site and he contacted me there. Believe it or not, i met this prick in person to do the transaction. He's not invisible to me as i see his bloody face in my dreams!