• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Awsome! And the guy who bought that AP Any new there? Hi got his money back to?

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Reactions: garybad123

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
3x 500USD
1x 695USD
1x 12.500USD
1x 10.350USD

This is what we know so far....
I mentioned this in an earlier thread but will do so again. As the scammer has gone above 10k he is facing over two years jail time. A federal offence. A formal complaint to the Suerte de Quebec and or RCMP will see him charged. Happy to help direct anyone who would like to proceed.

regards,
RD

garybad123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/3/19
I mentioned this in an earlier thread but will do so again. As the scammer has gone above 10k he is facing over two years jail time. A federal offence. A formal complaint to the Suerte de Quebec and or RCMP will see him charged. Happy to help direct anyone who would like to proceed.

regards,
RD

I tried to call Canadian police but was told I'd have to file where I am (UK). Do you know of a way around that and how to go about it otherwise?

Brunswick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/19
Glad that you got the money back mate hopefully the balance will be returned to the other victims. It's really going to hit his account hard. Out of curiosity for the rep watches how did you avoid raising the issue of a rep watch in the charge back or did you get away with saying it's non delivery of a watch?

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Glad that you got the money back mate hopefully the balance will be returned to the other victims. It's really going to hit his account hard. Out of curiosity for the rep watches how did you avoid raising the issue of a rep watch in the charge back or did you get away with saying it's non delivery of a watch?

It was gen watches bro. So no problem there.

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
Out of curiosity for the rep watches how did you avoid raising the issue of a rep watch in the charge back or did you get away with saying it's non delivery of a watch?

There’s no reason to mention it is a replica. Just tell them it is a “watch” and if they ask the brand tell them “Rolex” or “Omega” or whatever. Be honest with the value. If they question you as to why the value is low for a luxury watch just say it has aftermarket parts....which is entirely accurate. There is absolutely no reason to tell the authorities it was a fake watch.

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
I tried to call Canadian police but was told I'd have to file where I am (UK). Do you know of a way around that and how to go about it otherwise?
Should be able to file with RCMP based on value and the fact it is e trade and banking fraud. Suerte de Quebec are also a possibility but they are not the fastest cop shop out there. They are good though.
Let me known if I can help.

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
One further thought, this bag of dicks may have run back home and out of Canadian legal reach. Either way people should contact the RCMP.

nobigdeal2010

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
11/11/13
CONUS
A little late to the party but this guy also tried to get me on the rep 5711. Luckily I read in the sale thread another member had sent payment and held off.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
One further thought, this bag of dicks may have run back home and out of Canadian legal reach. Either way people should contact the RCMP.

He was born in Canada, he may have dual nationality, but he was born in Canada.

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Odd and stupid question. Would it be over the top to add this guy to this Wikipedia entry? I mean it would take doxing to a new level but would increase the name showing up in searches And ensure it remained cached. Just a thought. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan_Canadians
But wouldn't someone take it down a few days later? Imagine out of the notable people you have a thief, would be pretty funny though.

Reactions: Brunswick

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
But wouldn't someone take it down a few days later? Imagine out of the notable people you have a thief, would be pretty funny though.

Yup. Likely would get pulled but it would get cached and therefore remain as visible to search engines. And yup. Very funny indeed ;)

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Hope that gives the members more motivation to get the cops involved, they now know the Canadian police can get to him.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania

Nice move, but this change would likely be rejected by Wikipedia due to lack of relevance...

garybad123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/3/19
Hope that gives the members more motivation to get the cops involved, they now know the Canadian police can get to him.

I've tried twice mate. They want nothing to with it as I live in the UK. They say I have to go through UK authorities (which I have, just waiting to hear back RE: fraud).