Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moopsy
    replied
    I’m dying for an update here. The wheels of justice in motion!!

Leave a comment:

• jiujitsu11
    replied
    Originally posted by kumquat_boy View Post
    I will do a police report on my side too once I receive my book. Just wondering how do I go about it?
    Did you end up getting your money back for the AP?

Leave a comment:

• slaughterer62
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikz19 View Post
    Those big HVS gen sales should be on gen forums or CH24.
    And that’s not about frankens, I never seen any around that price. Is it even possible unless you’re frankening a PP?
    It is definitely possible, and not only with PPs. But a high value scammer like this guy should not spoil the honest Franken scene here at RWI.
    Last edited by slaughterer62; 11-04-20, 22:45.

Leave a comment:

• WATCH HACKER
    replied
    So this guy is still alive. Tsk3.

Leave a comment:

• garybad123
    replied
    Originally posted by offpink View Post
    Hope that gives the members more motivation to get the cops involved, they now know the Canadian police can get to him.
    I've tried twice mate. They want nothing to with it as I live in the UK. They say I have to go through UK authorities (which I have, just waiting to hear back RE: fraud).

Leave a comment:

• YellowFin
    replied
    But wouldn't someone take it down a few days later? Imagine out of the notable people you have a thief, would be pretty funny though.
    Nice move, but this change would likely be rejected by Wikipedia due to lack of relevance...

Leave a comment:

• offpink
    replied
    Hope that gives the members more motivation to get the cops involved, they now know the Canadian police can get to him.

Leave a comment:

• garybad123
    replied
    Morning guys

Seems he's still in Montreal. He's just opened my email from there:

Leave a comment:

• RDRoss
    replied
    But wouldn't someone take it down a few days later? Imagine out of the notable people you have a thief, would be pretty funny though.
    Yup. Likely would get pulled but it would get cached and therefore remain as visible to search engines. And yup. Very funny indeed

Leave a comment:

• offpink
    replied
    Originally posted by RDRoss View Post
    Odd and stupid question. Would it be over the top to add this guy to this Wikipedia entry? I mean it would take doxing to a new level but would increase the name showing up in searches And ensure it remained cached. Just a thought. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan_Canadians

Leave a comment:

• RDRoss
    replied
    Odd and stupid question. Would it be over the top to add this guy to this Wikipedia entry? I mean it would take doxing to a new level but would increase the name showing up in searches And ensure it remained cached. Just a thought. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan_Canadians

Leave a comment:

• stanevo6
    replied
    morocs always keep there Moroccan nationality. it is by law.

Leave a comment:

• tripdog
    replied
    Originally posted by RDRoss View Post
    One further thought, this bag of dicks may have run back home and out of Canadian legal reach. Either way people should contact the RCMP.
    He was born in Canada, he may have dual nationality, but he was born in Canada.

Leave a comment:

• nobigdeal2010
    replied
    A little late to the party but this guy also tried to get me on the rep 5711. Luckily I read in the sale thread another member had sent payment and held off.

Leave a comment:

• RDRoss
    replied
    One further thought, this bag of dicks may have run back home and out of Canadian legal reach. Either way people should contact the RCMP.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X