X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDRoss
    replied
    Originally posted by garybad123 View Post

I tried to call Canadian police but was told I'd have to file where I am (UK). Do you know of a way around that and how to go about it otherwise?
    Should be able to file with RCMP based on value and the fact it is e trade and banking fraud. Suerte de Quebec are also a possibility but they are not the fastest cop shop out there. They are good though.
    Let me known if I can help.

Leave a comment:

• Cicero
    replied
    Originally posted by ChromosomeYX View Post
    Out of curiosity for the rep watches how did you avoid raising the issue of a rep watch in the charge back or did you get away with saying it's non delivery of a watch?

There’s no reason to mention it is a replica. Just tell them it is a “watch” and if they ask the brand tell them “Rolex” or “Omega” or whatever. Be honest with the value. If they question you as to why the value is low for a luxury watch just say it has aftermarket parts....which is entirely accurate. There is absolutely no reason to tell the authorities it was a fake watch.

Leave a comment:

• Tompa
    replied
    Originally posted by ChromosomeYX View Post
    Glad that you got the money back mate hopefully the balance will be returned to the other victims. It's really going to hit his account hard. Out of curiosity for the rep watches how did you avoid raising the issue of a rep watch in the charge back or did you get away with saying it's non delivery of a watch?
    It was gen watches bro. So no problem there.

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Leave a comment:

• ChromosomeYX
    replied
    Glad that you got the money back mate hopefully the balance will be returned to the other victims. It's really going to hit his account hard. Out of curiosity for the rep watches how did you avoid raising the issue of a rep watch in the charge back or did you get away with saying it's non delivery of a watch?

Leave a comment:

• garybad123
    replied
    Originally posted by RDRoss View Post
    I mentioned this in an earlier thread but will do so again. As the scammer has gone above 10k he is facing over two years jail time. A federal offence. A formal complaint to the Suerte de Quebec and or RCMP will see him charged. Happy to help direct anyone who would like to proceed.

regards,
    RD
    I tried to call Canadian police but was told I'd have to file where I am (UK). Do you know of a way around that and how to go about it otherwise?

Leave a comment:

• RDRoss
    replied
    Originally posted by QueTip View Post

3x 500USD
    1x 695USD
    1x 12.500USD
    1x 10.350USD

This is what we know so far....
    I mentioned this in an earlier thread but will do so again. As the scammer has gone above 10k he is facing over two years jail time. A federal offence. A formal complaint to the Suerte de Quebec and or RCMP will see him charged. Happy to help direct anyone who would like to proceed.

regards,
    RD

Leave a comment:

• RDRoss
    replied
    Originally posted by Tucker View Post
    How many members do we have living in Montreal?
    I’m in Toronto but would be happy to offer any help in contacting the proper authorities. Let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Tompa
    replied
    Awsome! And the guy who bought that AP Any new there? Hi got his money back to?

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Leave a comment:

• jcher
    replied
    Super, this is great news !!!

Leave a comment:

• Nikz19
    replied
    This made my quarantined, boring day so much funnier.

Someone’s going to have his ass pounded REALLY hard with paypal asking his money back
    Last edited by Nikz19; 01-04-20, 09:28.

Leave a comment:

• Swiss_goupil
    replied
    Yeah!!!! Excellent mate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• garybad123
    replied
    UPDATE: American Express have finished their investigation and paid back my charge in full today. Enjoy that chargeback Rayquaza

ActionFraud legal case still pending, they have all of his information. Like, ALL of it.

Thank you so much to the mods, team, and friendly faces here. You guys have been great.

Leave a comment:

• WATCH HACKER
    replied
    Originally posted by legend View Post

It says on your profile that you are a member of the watchmen bro. I want to join that too.
    Ohhhhh, the person who invited me is a .....you know .... Hahahaha he loves to make fun of me but I love him from the bottom of my balls

Leave a comment:

• tripdog
    replied
    Originally posted by Riverwind85 View Post
    PayPal told me to screw myself... Amex I will call today.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    Amex is who you should be talking to first.

Leave a comment:

• Tione12
    replied
    Originally posted by proxyserv View Post
    Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER.

https://imgshare.io/image/VmtWO
    This is amazing! The support from the member and mods of this forums is huge.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X