Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

Hi Rayquaza

So you think selling a watch multiple times to different guys and selling gens but sending books is a good scheme to play on here? Don't think so.

Rot in here, sucker!

Raddave trailboss99 C Master
    Last edited by QueTip; 20-03-20, 22:47. Reason: Staff edit

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
    RM#1:
    I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

I knew this guy was dodgy... had some suspicious listings. Sad. Very sad to quote the Trump-meister.
    It's a shame cunts like you ruin this hobby Rayquaza

SD43 Comparison - ARF v3 vs Noob v10

SD43 - Franken Build

Comment

How many members do we have living in Montreal?
      Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
      I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

I saw this coming. Hope this douche gets what he deserves.

Comment

He sent BOOKS?! WHAT!
          siggy by WingNut

Comment

Was this the guy selling a load of gen rolex boxes?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Comment

Man,he is a piece of shit.
              I got scammed ones for a rep Patek Phillippe as well in here years ago,this is one thing,but scamming 2 people with gen watches and who you do not know how much effort they put to gather these money,i wish you the worst and believe me karma is a bitch and you ll find it some time in your life.
              I wish you were anywhere near me i d fuck you up really good.
              gReEk G0dDeSs

Comment

He listed like 5 sales in a day with a copy and pasted message. Feel bad for the guy who bought the Gen AP for 12,500 from him

Comment

Damn, I hope he's not a temp visa worker, in the process of leaving the country, made his last con & nobody can do anything about it.

Comment

Okay.
                    Anyone that has bought from him and has NOT received a tracking number - You are authorised to file a PayPal claim.
                    If you have bought from him but HAVE received a tracking number - Please stay patient until your scheduled shipment arrives and take extra measures to back your claim with PayPal / CC (video, pictures etc.).

Keep me posted everyone.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
                    RM#1:
                    I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

I knew it!
                      After running the NYC Marathon in aid of Dylan's wings of change, an autism charity, this year I will be competing in the the Umstead Ultra marathon running 50 miles in aid of them. New link to follow but you can read below about their work.
                      https://www.crowdrise.com/DylansWing...er/philbennett

Comment

Originally posted by parklanephil View Post
                        I knew it!
                        Always trust your gut. You did well.
                        siggy by WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by Dmage View Post
                          Damn, I hope he's not a temp visa worker, in the process of leaving the country, made his last con & nobody can do anything about it.
                          Temp visa workers don't live in 2 million plus apartments. We know who he is and he will be sorry.

************************************************** ********
                          People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                          ************************************************** *************
                          hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                          ************************************************** ********
                          When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

HEY!! MR. RAYQUAZA!!!! OVER HERE!!!!!!! ..
                            Midnight Rider[S][/S]

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post
                              How many members do we have living in Montreal?
                              Count me in

Comment

Working...
                              X