• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sins of my past life here on RWI

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
thinker1, I understand your frustration, but picking fights with other members is not helping your probation. Trust me when I saw I understand you.

There is no need for constant back and forth name calling or going at each others throats. It doesn't help anyone.

I don't care who started but Storm069 and Sonofalich, there is no need for that behavior. I have high expectations of all of our members and that they'll behave with decorum, grace, and respect. I hope you remember that for future interactions.

Less of "an eye for an eye", more of "do onto others as you'd have them do onto you."

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
thinker1, I understand your frustration, but picking fights with other members is not helping your probation. Trust me when I saw I understand you.

There is no need for constant back and forth name calling or going at each others throats. It doesn't help anyone.

I don't care who started but Storm069 and Sonofalich, there is no need for that behavior. I have high expectations of all of our members and that they'll behave with decorum, grace, and respect. I hope you remember that for future interactions.

Less of "an eye for an eye", more of "do onto others as you'd have them do onto you."

I'll stop bro.
i really just tried to say "stop denying it" and he started name calling.
You can delete my posts if you like, i just thought it was funny he reacted like that.

Reactions: Phen1970

thinker1

26/11/17

Bro, my bad, I succumbed to trolls who are no-bodies poking nose in other people’s business for a living.

I should’ve known better and ignored them as they should be. Cheers for putting sense into me.

See you around and stay safe!

Reactions: DreadPirateRobert

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Bro, my bad, I succumbed to trolls who are no-bodies poking nose in other people’s business for a living.

I should’ve known better and ignored them as they should be. Cheers for putting sense into me.

See you around and stay safe!

I am definitely not savvy in all the details pertaining to you, but I do hope a resolution is found where all parties involved are satisfied.

All best.

thinker1

26/11/17
I am definitely not savvy in all the details pertaining to you, but I do hope a resolution is found where all parties involved are satisfied.

All best.

Bro, there wasn’t/isn’t a dispute. Mods here banned me from trading for 3 months and I agreed to it happily.

I was subscribed to this thread as I am the OP and today these trolls showed up and whipped up God knows what... as you can see from his messages he is a troll who gets kick out of talking shit.

There is nothing more to it. Hope this clarifies once and for all.

Reactions: mclarendude

thinker1

26/11/17

All best.

Funny thing is this was settled on 14th Mar. These clowns messaged only today as if they are remotely respected on this forum over an issue that’s settled already a month ago.

If this doesn’t proves they are trolls, I don’t know what will.

Reactions: mclarendude

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
C Master Thanks a lot bro .... really appreciate it. Please delete this thread or lock.

many thanks once again.

Why? I think it can stay open and visible. To keep on reminding you where you came from and what you escaped to never want to go there again.

thinker1

26/11/17
Why? I think it can stay open and visible. To keep on reminding you where you came from and what you escaped to never want to go there again.

Happy to have the reminder bro :).

Stay safe.