• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sins of my past life here on RWI

thinker1

26/11/17
Hi Raddave C Master

Hope alls well. I joined some 3 years ago in 2017 and didn’t know anything about rep watches or the community. My first account was banned because blocked member here sold me a defected insert and rather then opening a help desk ticket and told my credit card provider....

its been 3 years since and I have come a long way both in my understanding of watches and the community ...

I have learnt watch making and contribute actively to the community.

could I please ask for forgiveness for my sins in previous life and start afresh. I love RWI and the community and want to contribute more.

please give me one last chance.

thank you

thinker1

26/11/17
Just want to come clean, everyone deserves 1 chance in life. Besides the scammer got money in the end and I didn’t.

Mercy

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Yeah , the main problem is you decided to sneak by us , you know you are not allowed here .

You should have done this from the get go , now i trust you even less

Reactions: mydnytrydr

thinker1

26/11/17
Raddave bro you guys are the kings and final call on my fate is upto you.

I am just here to say I love this hobby and want to be stand up member of the community.

I have made mistakes but I promise never ever to repeat them again.

Sincere apologies.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Raddave bro you guys are the kings and final call on my fate is upto you.

I am just here to say I love this hobby and want to be stand up member of the community.

I have made mistakes but I promise never ever to repeat them again.

Sincere apologies.

I love the hobby too , i love the community , but bottom line , you dont respect the rules , i can let you stay here , but i cant let you into the sales section , im sure you understand why

Last edited:

thinker1

26/11/17
Raddave thanks a lot. Let me tell you hand on heart I didn’t know about RWI rules when I opened that credit card case .... it was my first week here ...

Like all other terms and conditions I never read ones here and I regret it. Buts it’s been 3 years now and ever since I have never had any problems with any member here on RWI.

Once again if you guys give me 1 and last chance I’d never ever date violate rules and abide by them.

Please please reconsider. ????????

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
source.gif

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Randy / Immran admin has discussed this , we are willing to give you full access to the board , but you are restricted from selling or buying

thinker1

26/11/17
Raddave hi bro. So today I noticed under my name ‘DO NOT TRADE WITH ME’

So can we please remove this mark of shame? You have my word that I won’t trade with anyone on RWI and abide by the rules.

Please this is humiliation for something I did unknowingly 3 years ago.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Raddave hi bro. So today I noticed under my name ‘DO NOT TRADE WITH ME’

So can we please remove this mark of shame? You have my word that I won’t trade with anyone on RWI and abide by the rules.

Please this is humiliation for something I did unknowingly 3 years ago.

No that wont be removed , because you have access to the sales section , and i dont want you buying or selling

thinker1

26/11/17
Raddave Dave for God sake man ... I can’t post anything or do a review because I know everyone would see this and think I’m a dodgy person and in reality I was scammed 3 years ago when I was sold a defected insert.

Please restrict me from sales section but please please this is pure humiliation for a mistake !!!

thinker1

26/11/17
Also you guys have now banned the scammer who scammed me... punish me for my mistake but this is just brutal.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I can understand your frustration and maybe you were conned. I did not read the full story nor do I want it brought up here at the moment. It is old news. You did a chargeback though but I am willing to take into account you were a Noob. You also made another two accounts that is another super no no.

All I would suggest is you behave yourself for the next three months under the badge of shame. Then we are prepared to let you back in with full rights and privileges.

If you agree just respond to this post although you may have no choice as my decision is final and not negotiable.