• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Marco92

thefallacy

False Dichotomy
Patron
Certified
16/6/15
Indeed, looks like I've been had:holloween:

Will give him the benefit of the doubt since Italy has been hit like a train by COVID19

:(

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Indeed, looks like I've been had:holloween:

Will give him the benefit of the doubt since Italy has been hit like a train by COVID19

:(

Well, that’s in part true. Btw shipments works as they should. So I guess there are none to zero excuses here.

Drehn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/17
If there is one thing I have learned recently it is to never make business with new Italian members.

Reactions: DaleM

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
What on earth does the land of the pope and lasagna have in its holy water that makes such a scam haven for its repizens?

vaste majority of italians think they are “smarter” than you at everything. Including scams.

the fact that largely you don’t get busted for a lot of wrongdoings gets that “i can get away with it” mentality ingrained.

for those few who do not know me, I’m italian.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
vaste majority of italians think they are “smarter” than you at everything. Including scams.

the fact that largely you don’t get busted for a lot of wrongdoings gets that “i can get away with it” mentality ingrained.

Pope is from another country btw

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy

Here I am too, confirming what you’re saying. Don’t you dare to say it out loud though, or italian members will come telling you’re racist. Happened more than once to me.

Fucking hypocriticals. I hate that we few honest guys get bad reputation because of people like this.

Last edited: