• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Marioparmigiani

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I agree with Pat. Melania has so much work done it takes away from her natural beauty. That is why Pat's wife looks a lot younger. None of that drama to her skin and body. Natural is beautiful. Fake is temporary.

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
I'd def slam melania any day of the week and I'm in my thirties.

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
I'd def slam melania any day of the week and I'm in my thirties.

Ofc "a caval donato non si guarda in bocca" ... But if i think of famous women more or less same age of her she's not even in my top100

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Ofc "a caval donato non si guarda in bocca" ... But if i think of famous women more or less same age of her she's not even in my top100

Yeah yeah yeah.. It's all talk until she suddenly comes up to you in the hotel-bar and slips you her roomkey. You're gonna be more exited than the time you unwrapped your first rep. ;-)

Reactions: cpd2186

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
It's all talk until she suddenly comes up to you in the hotel-bar and slips you her roomkey

Exacly the translation of the italian proverb i quoted.....but i was more excited that time with the rep, the first rep it's unforgettable ;)

Reactions: C Master

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Zoolander is her favorite movies for sure

Her lips are too relaxed for a blue steel.
and it’s not cry face or squinting - the correct term is ‘smouldering’

am I the only guy here who knows this stuff?

Reactions: 3king

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
And so Mario decided to come back did he? Welcome again Nivana86, my god you are an arrogant little shit, what an attitude!

Sh3113r

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/20
Sacramento, CA
While we’re at it... I’m more of an Eleanor Roosevelt guy myself. Bazinga!
fe6317d7bc1b6c0a39a256b871b4e476.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: p0pperini

mercury86

Horology Curious
20/4/20
And so Mario decided to come back did he? Welcome again Nivana86, my god you are an arrogant little shit, what an attitude!

Non è così difficile fare 200 account come vedi
tu sei il boss....ma solo della tua cucina!
TrailBossKitchen

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Non è così difficile fare 200 account come vedi
tu sei il boss....ma solo della tua cucina!
TrailBossKitchen

You must really be some kind of special idiot to keep coming back and lose your time creating once another account.

Now, stop throwing shitloads on all of our italian community or some people would start thinking we’re all fools like you are. We’re not in a good light already.
Stop acting like a kid, if you’re from ‘86 so you SHOULD be a an adult.
Enough is enough.

Te lo scrivo anche in italiano, devi essere un’idiota speciale per contiuare a tornare qua a perdere tempo a fare nuovi account e a tirare merda su tutta la community italiana prima che qualcuno pensi che siamo tutti coglioni come te. Già non siamo visti bene.

Cerca di capire quando é ora di smetterla, se sei dell’86 dovresti essere adulto.
Hai già abbondantemente superato il limite

Reactions: GingerBubba

mercury86

Horology Curious
20/4/20
You must really be some kind of special idiot to keep coming back and lose your time creating once another account.

Now, stop throwing shitloads on all of our italian community or some people would start thinking we’re all fools like you are. We’re not in a good light already.
Stop acting like a kid, if you’re from ‘86 so you SHOULD be a an adult.
Enough is enough.

Te lo scrivo anche in italiano, devi essere un’idiota speciale per contiuare a tornare qua a perdere tempo a fare nuovi account e a tirare merda su tutta la community italiana prima che qualcuno pensi che siamo tutti coglioni come te. Già non siamo visti bene.

Cerca di capire quando é ora di smetterla, se sei dell’86 dovresti essere adulto.
Hai già abbondantemente superato il limite

Decido io come e quando. Sempre.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Guardando attraverso il thread di vendita originale e poi il thread di reclamo di follow-up, dove trailboss viene confrontato con Hitler, devo dire che il detenuto è uno dei più piccoli acerbi pungoli che ho visto qui da 5 anni. .

Reactions: SuperLory

mercury86

Horology Curious
20/4/20
Guardando attraverso il thread di vendita originale e poi il thread di reclamo di follow-up, dove trailboss viene confrontato con Hitler, devo dire che il detenuto è uno dei più piccoli acerbi pungoli che ho visto qui da 5 anni. .

Vi adoro, troppo divertenti
Comincia a piacermi questo forum

studio1one

28/10/10
I got no skin in this game except to say if you put pineapple on pizza a Baby cervo dies everytime and if you think malamute is more attractive than Jackie O the pieces of wax you think you're clearing from your ears are in fact brain tissue.

If you're guilty of putting ananas on pizza and preferring malamute, you need to sit and think real hard about your the point where you got so confused about life.

Reactions: GingerBubba