• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Marioparmigiani

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
What a bitch! What is up with the Italians? They seem to have a chip on their shoulders. This is not the first time I have seen them hypersensitive like a woman.

Nah, even angry women have more self control than this twit.

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
In fairness to the situation, that was pretty crap of the seller... I would never do something like that. But yeah total over-reaction on his behalf + the nazi comments... pretty silly.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
In fairness to the situation, that was pretty crap of the seller... I would never do something like that. But yeah total over-reaction on his behalf + the nazi comments... pretty silly.

Did t the Italians fight for the Nazis in WWII? What did I miss other than the seller selling to someone he wanted to? Maybe the reaction went from 0-100 in 3 seconds..not sure I would get that emotional about a.watch sale of I did not send any money or lose a watch. The Great Corona Drought of 2020 is driving us insane.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

Nothing wrong with what the seller did from what I could see. It seems to me the seller gave this guy his payment details 24hrs before he accepted payment from another buyer. How long was the seller expected to wait? I could be misreading it but I think anyone would be more than happy to have DannyTheDoberman as a buyer. Could you imagine with Marioparmigiani 's attitude what could have gone wrong if the seller did indeed sell to him. I am glad he was caught now before he inflicted himself upon another seller.

The sense of entitlement on this forum is growing. We should be dealing with adults but more and more I am finding I am dealing with more people with the maturity of a five year old. In this case his responses to staff especially QueTip were unforgivable.

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
Totally wrong attitude from cheese-boy from Italy (yeah, I know it is parmigiano and not parmigiani... :) ). .. I do not think he will buy or sell anything here behaving that way....

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Nothing wrong with what the seller did from what I could see. It seems to me the seller gave this guy his payment details 24hrs before he accepted payment from another buyer. How long was the seller expected to wait? I could be misreading it but I think anyone would be more than happy to have DannyTheDoberman as a buyer. Could you imagine with Marioparmigiani 's attitude what could have gone wrong if the seller did indeed sell to him. I am glad he was caught now before he inflicted himself upon another seller.

The sense of entitlement on this forum is growing. We should be dealing with adults but more and more I am finding I am dealing with more people with the maturity of a five year old. In this case his responses to staff especially QueTip were unforgivable.

Oh don't get me wrong I'm certainly not defending him and yeah his retaliation was way out of proportion. Being a bit sulky, and annoyed is one thing. Throwing your toys out of the pram and having a hissy fit is another...

--- As for the payment scenario. From my understanding I thought he'd PM'd the seller and they had agreed, he was just waiting for IBAN details so he could send the money. But perhaps I misread it! Either way, no need for the reaction.

Reactions: C Master

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
Ultimately, I choose who I feel comfortable selling to.
sometimes location will be a consideration, but for me personally, I want smooth transactions with no problems.
I have given opportunities to a couple of new members recently, the first was a perfect transaction and hope the second which is currently on route ,is the same.
There will often be disappointed buyers, but that’s life.
There will always be another one
in the early days, I missed out on many, but you move on, and then in time, things start to happen, you learn your way around the forum, people get to know you and the good stuff becomes available .

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
And you haven't seen the PM.

Lol no but comparing us to NAZIs I gather was the main theme. I think people do not understand what moderation is anymore, they fell they can act in any way they like and not be moderated for it. Well they are wrong.

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
Lol no but comparing us to NAZIs I gather was the main theme. I think people do not understand what moderation is anymore, they fell they can act in any way they like and not be moderated for it. Well they are wrong.

Unfortunately, some people just shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the sales section.
There an accident waiting to happen.
will do nothing but cause problems to all the decent sellers.
They seem to miss the point of the sales section being somewhere to pass on some of your collection to another enthusiast.
Not a free for all, where you shout and get abusive if things don’t go your way.
The forum doesn’t need these clowns, and the mods certainly don’t need the extra work dealing with them

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Well fucking deserved.

What a bitch! What is up with the Italians? They seem to have a chip on their shoulders. This is not the first time I have seen them hypersensitive like a woman.

Nah, even angry women have more self control than this twit.

I have to agree. I have no idea what’s up their ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tk1984

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
Just read the thread..... What a douche! Oops that is French! How do you say "Cock Sucker" in Italian?

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
Really, what's up with the Italians..... Ehm mmm:wtf:

well...women are nice...
gifs_of_gorgeous_italian_tv_hosts_11.gif