• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Horologyhouse

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
So I came across this post from r/reptime today...
https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/com...poster_part_2/

Guess this is a reddit account of his? Not surprised he can spot a good rep daytona when he sees one.
I screencapped it in case he removes his post since I called him out.

EDIT: or maybe I'm an idiot and this guy is trolling. Probably a more likely scenerio.

I would have banned the guy if it was really him. PM me if you ever suspect him to be there, I am the mod.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
The recent HorologyHouse scandal illustrates the evil profiteering scam damage anybody who who shuttles between gen and rep media can do if they are unscrupulous. I do not think this guy was very clever, nor anybody can really be doing these types of scams. The detection job that the staff here and at TRF done on this case shows that engaging in the actions that Horology House did is not rational or even feasible for any length of time. You will be caught, and you will be publicly rebuked and even punished legally, and the punishment will applied retroactively to cover the damages you have done to everybody over your career as a scammer. Plus the consequences will be forwarded into your future, so that the scam works against you for the rest of your life. Really not rational to do this.

Reactions: DD60

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
a follow up i found from a comment in youtube , so could be wrong

<<he's on remand (on Federal Tax evasion charges) in Haekea Prison. He's looking at a total of 10+ years due to the seriousness of the charges>>

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

<<he's on remand (on Federal Tax evasion charges) in Haekea Prison. He's looking at a total of 10+ years due to the seriousness of the charges>>

If that's true, then that's awesome.

cheld

Renowned Member
Supporter
7/3/18

The lesson here of course is, screw all the watch buyers you want, but if you fail to bow before Caesar, your ass is grass.

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
That YouTube comment was on the Bark and Jack video right? Zero to substantiate that comment either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KushBandit