• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Horologyhouse

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Pity Archie was banned here. I like him too. I see he has the Casio World Time in the background on the first vid. I am only half way through that one.

o,O why was Archie banned from here? Obviously way before my time!

Last edited:

Countess Koscowicz

1/1/20
UK
Got busted for selling fake stuff as gen if I recall. Something fishy to do with eBay.

edit - here you are:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...128280-is-archieluxury-wanted-on-this-channel

why do noobs say the search bar doesn’t work.

Cheers for the link- that guys videos are beyond irritating- doesn’t surprise me that he’s been scamming people either, of all the things that made me dislike the videos posted oddly, was how messy the rooms he chose to record in were!

Chroniker

Not listening!
28/9/15
España, currently ze Germany
From imgook on TRF:

“...this came in via my PMs.
It's from someone that want to remain anonymous, but has some very important info to anyone that is still dealing or has dealt with HH/Chris.”

6622909f5b80c361d57d6bd5a2dfc0b7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
Personally I think Archie is a douche canoe. Something off about him. I love how he pisses and moans about being banned from AWBSS. Probably because he's annoying.

As for the flip... whatever.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BlazinRolex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/2/19
Was out of the Horology loop for a few weeks and just saw this. Absolutely disgusting. This is grand larceny at a HIGH level. $29,000AUD is like, what, $20k usd? And you sold him something worth $500? And blaming your delays on the terrible and tragic wildfires while knowing full-well your customer was also from Oz and he could have had, himself, loved ones lost on those fires? If the rumors of multiple victims and $150,000+ in scams are true, you sir will be in prison for a LONG time. Hope it was worth it. Dope.

BlazinRolex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/2/19
Oh, and to TRF forum members who are no doubt reading this post, many members here, including myself have both reps and (quite expensive) genuine watches. Don’t judge us by the actions of this tool. We at RWI like these reps for different reasons but whatever those reasons are, you should be happy we do. The knowledge contained in this site may very well save you someday from making a very expensive mistake. God bless to all.

Pluribus

Horology Curious
23/8/17
Wow. I'm only just learning this. I own a watch website. This guy begged to create video content for me. I wasn't ready for vid content at the time. Looks like I dodged a bullet...

crunchycarrot00

14/6/18
His YouTube channel is back up

I've reported but unlikely YouTube will do anything about it, in the meantime I suggest mass dislikes and unsubscribing the channel in addition to reporting to cut off this income stream for the dude

cheld

Renowned Member
Supporter
7/3/18
His YouTube channel is back up

Well look at it from GoogleTube's point of view: being able to pay the mortgage on that entire-block-size building in Chelsea is a whole lot more important than saving some unsuspecting buyer from dropping twenty large on an ARF 'Tona. /sarc

Reactions: rabl253