• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Horologyhouse

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
And now his LinkedIn is gone as well. I doubt he's at home either since half the world knows that address.

He also had a "Bushfire fundraiser Oris GAW" up on Go Fund Me, anyone care to speculate on the odds of that going to where it was supposed to if it had come off?

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
He also had a "Bushfire fundraiser Oris GAW" up on Go Fund Me, anyone care to speculate on the odds of that going to where it was supposed to if it had come off?

Don't be so cynical... obviously after a 90% admin fee charge, he would have passed the remainder onto the charity. I mean it is hard work, and he must be compensated!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Don't be so cynical... obviously after a 90% admin fee charge, he would have passed the remainder onto the charity. I mean it is hard work, and he must be compensated!

So, if the charity was the Red Cross approximately 1% would have got to those in need, circa 2023?

Reactions: Sonofalich

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
what annoys me most with this asshat is that the people scammed will not get their money back
even if he is prosecuted and put to jail (which he deserves much) he will have filed private bakcruptcy by then with nothing left to disribute to the ones he cheated
one can only hope that the jail he goes to hosts some folks who .... - he's not that bad looking if you know what I mean
but hey I am not indicating any violence here

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
BTW, whatever his issue is it's not drugs. He works for BHP so there is no way he has a drug problem.

Micasol

I'm Pretty Popular
14/4/14
trailboss99 agree with you, am a long time member here and in TRF too, I use same username on both of them, I am one of those members that have many gen, especially Daytona and some of them near 80k€,
a7bff1543d03b24de910087edd50e984.jpg
I found here a very knowledgeable community with strong skills too, many others member from here are also members on TRF, I really recommend owner of gen being members here too, rep watches not only for fakes people, so many to learn and share and not a shame being member here.

how could be possible you did that especially by being a member here, you couldn’t said you didn’t know was a rep, even if agree those are more and more close gen are, could happened on one but not 5 and even more for sure, but let’s see what you’re going says if you’re going, what I am really not sure. Anyway shame on you and hope buyers will be refund.

Thanks RWI

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
trailboss99 agree with you, am a long time member here and in TRF too, I use same username on both of them, I am one of those members that have many gen, especially Daytona and some of them near 80k€,
a7bff1543d03b24de910087edd50e984.jpg
I found here a very knowledgeable community with strong skills too, many others member from here are also members on TRF, I really recommend owner of gen being members here too, rep watches not only for fakes people, so many to learn and share and not a shame being member here.

how could be possible you did that especially by being a member here, you couldn’t said you didn’t know was a rep, even if agree those are more and more close gen are, could happened on one but not 5 and even more for sure, but let’s see what you’re going says if you’re going, what I am really not sure. Anyway shame on you and hope buyers will be refund.

Thanks RWI

Very well said. Amazing watches!!!!

Reactions: Micasol

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
trailboss99 agree with you, am a long time member here and in TRF too, I use same username on both of them, I am one of those members that have many gen, especially Daytona and some of them near 80k€

You may not be a TRF member anymore. Don’t you immediately get the boot when they find out you are an RWI member? At least you still have your watches (some of them near 80k euro).

Micasol

I'm Pretty Popular
14/4/14
You may not be a TRF member anymore. Don’t you immediately get the boot when they find out you are an RWI member? At least you still have your watches (some of them near 80k euro).

Why bro should I be banned from TRF, I don’t made publicity for reps on TRF, so didn’t brake any rules. If I would so could be banned from RWI because member on TRF, what’s going on one side could be for other too.
Despite have a Chinese wall on both world better both of them, means members, learned from each, Like this maybe this kind of story couldn’t happened, but not the subject of this thread.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14

They did it to me! Like I really cared. I use occb2 for all my forums. I have zero to hide and like Micasol I am a watch lover. I have real and fake. I don't have the crazy Daytona's. LOL. They are freaking beautiful. I alway have a Daytona in my rotation. I had the zenith one that I sold. And now I have the 116520 I built out of the noob 4130 and I just got the new noob V3 116500 black ceramic. Loving it. I think I will stick to my simple subs. LOL

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Christopher Essery was known of making excellent watch content, but now I feel he will become the most hated cunt on both - genuine fora and replica fora.

Hope everyone whom he has scammed will be repaid.

Wildcatfan

13/2/18
I knew he'd end up here when I saw the issues on TRF. I have a feeling this has been going on for a while and there's dozens of people who were scammed. Most of them don't have any idea yet I'm guessing.

Reactions: Sirwatchalot

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Christopher Essery was known of making excellent watch content, but now I feel he will become the most hated cunt on both - genuine fora and replica fora.

Hope everyone whom he has scammed will be repaid.

We've witness scammers building up to this level of trust here and there. Here more often. Essery scam blew up in his face due to the media content and exposure. I can't even imagine how many people he managed to scam over the years. Excellent riddance, he should be run to the ground and buried.

Manager

R O L E X
6/5/17
Germany
Wow I can't believe that, I just watched a few videos from him some days ago. Really sorry for all the people who got scammed, I hope they will get their money back.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I just read the whole chat between the two. OMG. I would not had given him that much time. Wow. Every excuse in the book. Once the first watch disappeared and the tracking didn't work, I would ask for my money back.

Lastly to use the horrors of the issues going on with Australia as an excuse is just sickening. This guy is a bottom dweller.