• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Horologyhouse

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Horologyhouse

You, sir, are beneath contempt. Not only are you a scammer and probably a thief but how fucking dare you use your parents as an excuse, posting photos of some other poor soul's burning home and claiming it was theirs. Your parents live in Townsville you fuck, nowhere near the current fires and 1000s of kilometers from that house you used. Then you invoked the New Zealand volcano disaster dishonoring that event as well. You, sir, are beneath contempt.

A crook is one thing, that's bad enough but your pathetic attempts to wheedle your way ot of this mess you somehow created put you even lower on the scale, somewhere just below pond scum in my estimation. I don't know where you went wrong, I'm not sure if you started out intending to scam or what the story is here but by God you have some work to do to put things even halfway right.

I see you are here right now, no doubt trying to cover your tracks but no doubt you have found you can't delete posts or remove your account here like you can at You Tube or Instagram. WTF have you done? If it were just one instance I'd be inclined to think you panicked and did something incredibly stupid but more and more wronged people are beginning to come out of the woodwork. Tell me, how many more fakes are going to show up when customers begin to have their watches certified by ADs? So very, very disappointed in you sir, you dishonor Australia by your actions. Not happy Jan!

For those who came in late: https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=722353

PS: yes this is the right guy, IP is Perth . . .

Oris

Public Figure
Supporter
25/7/13
Horologyhouse I take more care expediting the shipping of $3 die-cast models than you have been taking with expediting $30,000 luxury watches.

Surely you have the same understanding of a duty of care when taking people's money? The fact that you've (quite often, by all accounts) had so much trouble successfully shipping high value luxury goods in a timely fashion points to an underlying scheme, rather than a series of unfortunate accidents.

That you've also had difficulty in providing authentic 'as advertised' examples of such goods when you clearly have a full brace of macro lenses at your disposal and even produced videos telling people how to spot fakes only magnifies (cough) the potential criminality.

Finally, the fact that you've lied about your family and friends being victims of the bushfire and and volcano disasters in order to prolong your connivances just goes to show that there's an underlying machination that you'll do or say anything to protect.

I really wonder how or why you thought you could continue hoodwinking so many people in this manner, whilst also running a high profile, popular, public social media presence.

Perhaps you grew up around trusting, gullible people, who never called you out on anything (until now). Maybe you thought your little cabal would protect you.

Perhaps you just have a high degree of contempt for anyone willing to lay down 5 figures on a luxury item, or simply doubted the intelligence of someone willing to do so, sight unseen.

Your explanation would need to be very, very good to justify your position... We're all ears!

Last edited:

Shinjetblack

Known Member
4/8/18
That you've also had difficulty in providing authentic 'as advertised' examples of such goods when you clearly have a full brace of macro lenses at your disposal and even produced videos telling people how to spot fakes only magnifies (cough) the potential criminality.

Wait, what? This isn't the guy on YouTube is it?!?!

That goes by Perth Watch?!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: DreadPirateRobert

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Horologyhouse
Your explanation would need to be very, very good to justify your position... We're all ears!

^^ This. You can say all you want about “fake watches are for fake people,” but this is one of the myriad of reasons why RWI is the best horology forum on the interwebs. BS is not tolerated and we are all accountable for our actions. I hope there is a legitimate explanation, but erring on the side of pessimism, I’m truly grateful there is a place like this which values honesty and integrity over any trinkets that can be collected — and does so with a jaundiced eye.

Best of luck to all involved in this messy ordeal.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Youtube: Closed
Insta: Closed
Web store (he just started to sell straps): Closed
AWBSS: (the major watch trading FB page he founded): No longer an admin
pateron.com: still open. Funny that . . .

Oh, and welcome to the many TRF members browsing this thread, we don't tolerate this kind of bullshit any more than you do. This community has many collectors of gens within its membership (myself included) some buy 100k dollar watches, some collect 100 dollar watches. Some collect replicas as well while some are just here to learn how to protect themselves from being scammed, we d our best to protect each and every one of our members from scumbags such as this guy. Take a look at the threads in this section (The Brig), read a few of them and you will get the idea.

DrJohnWatsonJr

Supporter-*NOOB FRIENDLY*
Supporter
27/12/16
How despicable. Absolutely horrendous behavior. Sympathies to those who trusted this fool and may this scammer get what reckoning is due.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
asshat Horologyhouse :jeff: Reps are nothing bad, there is nothing wrong with it. But selling them as gen, ripping people off is really bad! Hope you'll get your punishment

Reactions: muiramas

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
I really hope there aren't a bunch of people out there about to find out they’d been scammed out of tens of thousands of dollars. If I was personally affected I would pursue the appropriate criminal and civil legal avenues, but I’d imagine others would prefer vigilante justice. I have absolutely no clue, but I imagine hits have been put out before over smaller amounts of money than 20k.

Please note I’m not advocating violence in any way shape or form, but I would be shitting bricks in his shoes.

Reactions: Sirwatchalot

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
This is serious dude. Not just a small scam. This is the kind of scam that get you in serious legal problems. The kind that gets you in prison. But you probably know already since you’re panicking and trying to cover up your tracks. But guess what. You’re too late.

Reactions: SaltyChief

Oris

Public Figure
Supporter
25/7/13
^^ This. You can say all you want about “fake watches are for fake people,” but this is one of the myriad of reasons why RWI is the best horology forum on the interwebs. BS is not tolerated and we are all accountable for our actions.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

I'm 100% in agreement with this.
Sure, this may be a replica forum, but when it comes to watch communities and educating yourself, this is one of the most honest, real and eye opening places you'll find online or elsewhere.

:cheers:

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Horologyhouse you’d best come clean and make amends ASAP. That’s to every trusting person you have fucked. You have no idea of the global shitstorm heading your way. No one has deserved to be here more than you. You are an absolute disgrace, to us, to TRF, to everyone. Biggest mistake you could make now is thinking you can hide. Even the good folks on TRF are doxing you.

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
This makes me embarrassed to be Australian.

Absolutely disgusting.
Horologyhouse Christopher Andrew Essery - May I suggest you watch your back. I’m not the only one who has people looking for you.

Scum.

I also don’t advocate violence. But what happens when you’re found has nothing to do with me. And trust me. YOU WILL BE FOUND

Reactions: Sirwatchalot

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
He has been doxxed already. How small he must be trying to get right now? I wonder what universal karmic force is going to rain turds and dicks upon you?

Last edited:
Reactions: RDRoss

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
in my days people like him were hanged by his ankles head down and left to suffer on main town-square....

now he needs this for plain day robbery...

Marsellus-Wallace.jpg

Last edited:

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
what majestic and elegant that animal was...

PS

tiger....not dodo...

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperLory