• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Horologyhouse

Tailspin

Supporter
25/10/12
ce1f13b82763195949e85e486aaccb72.jpg

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
you sods are too modest... just hang the fc uker high...

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
At least it looks loke he has kinda come clean. I doubt it will help him if someone files charges for fraud if other watches he sold turn out as fakes.

Reactions: Glaude

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
At least it looks loke he has kinda come clean. I doubt it will help him if someone files charges for fraud if other watches he sold turn out as fakes.

It will nail him actually. Especially because there is evidence that he knows about fakes. Even though it is one post. That one post is a killer.

I don't get people. One more odd thing. This guy just showed up 2 years ago? All the stuff I see on him before he deleted everything goes to 2018ish. I can't see his YouTube anymore so I don't know when he set that up.

Reactions: Jammydodger79

Oris

Public Figure
Supporter
25/7/13
It will nail him actually. Especially because there is evidence that he knows about fakes. Even though it is one post. That one post is a killer.

I don't get people. One more odd thing. This guy just showed up 2 years ago? All the stuff I see on him before he deleted everything goes to 2018ish. I can't see his YouTube anymore so I don't know when he set that up.

Rose quickly as a 'flipper' because he had a steady supply of New watches from an AD for a time, until they found out he was flipping. Once they cut him off, it all changed. He started sourcing watches on the grey market. He then began taking payment up front for orders he didn't have in inventory, 'losing' multiple shipments of watches, and 'confusing' reps for gen.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
The damages list so far:

#1: Daytona guy $29k (managed to get funds back after months)
#2: GMT2 guy $16k (managed to get funds back)
#3: GMT2 guy $16k (lost $16k)
#4: Rolex & Snoopy $60k (managed to get funds back also took months)
#5: Platinum Day Date ($TBC) (attempting to get funds back)
#6: Speedy Pro ($TBC) (Funds returned in 2 separate amounts after legal letter sent)
#7 SD4K $17k attempting to recover funds
#8 Daytona 116500 to the UK - went "missing" in shipping funds returned less 1250 pounds

Plus 2 more - details unknown publicly but in touch with guy doing class action
Plus something about a second Daytona - details unclear
And another guy in Perth who has just come forward, gave him a SD43 to sell and has no money and no watch and the excuse for this guy was "wife miscarried" just how low can you get?

There will be more . . .

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
So basically tha tactics were "if you found my scam and threatened legal actions i'll refund you with the money of other scammed ppl"..... Damage list will grow

that's pretty much how it ended yes. I don't think it started out that way but there have been stories of a severe gambling addiction floating around for quite some time, it would appear these may be true. The lure of the tables or the track can bite hard and for a week person with access to other people's money the results are inevitable 'course that win that will pay everyone back is just around the corner, isn't it?

Reactions: Katarsis

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I love these high end interviews that tell you absolutely nothing...unless you are a complete moron with more money than sense.

Yup, not one iota of real information in that was there?

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
The damages list so far:

#1: Daytona guy $29k (managed to get funds back after months)
#2: GMT2 guy $16k (managed to get funds back)
#3: GMT2 guy $16k (lost $16k)
#4: Rolex & Snoopy $60k (managed to get funds back also took months)
#5: Platinum Day Date ($TBC) (attempting to get funds back)
#6: Speedy Pro ($TBC) (Funds returned in 2 separate amounts after legal letter sent)
#7 SD4K $17k attempting to recover funds
#8 Daytona 116500 to the UK - went "missing" in shipping funds returned less 1250 pounds

Plus 2 more - details unknown publicly but in touch with guy doing class action
Plus something about a second Daytona - details unclear
And another guy in Perth who has just come forward, gave him a SD43 to sell and has no money and no watch and the excuse for this guy was "wife miscarried" just how low can you get?

There will be more . . .

Did you notice how he wanted him to agree to sending 1/2 now and 1/2 when he got the watch? Very smart. Here in NY if you do that it is no longer a criminal matter but a civil one. We had a guy here who I actually knew. Paul Resnick. He use to own PAR Porsche. He had cars in his inventory on consignment. He had an amazing reputation for 20+ years. The last months of his business, he took a ton of high end cars from prior customers to sale. He would sale the car and then cut the seller a small check saying that he was waiting for the bank check. Once they agreed and cashed the checks they would now be in a civil contract and had agreed to a future payment. So they would have to go to civil court and put in a law suit and judgement against the guy. He walked away with million and went bankrupt. So no one could collect. It was a sad case.

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
Did you notice how he wanted him to agree to sending 1/2 now and 1/2 when he got the watch? Very smart. Here in NY if you do that it is no longer a criminal matter but a civil one. We had a guy here who I actually knew. Paul Resnick. He use to own PAR Porsche. He had cars in his inventory on consignment. He had an amazing reputation for 20+ years. The last months of his business, he took a ton of high end cars from prior customers to sale. He would sale the car and then cut the seller a small check saying that he was waiting for the bank check. Once they agreed and cashed the checks they would now be in a civil contract and had agreed to a future payment. So they would have to go to civil court and put in a law suit and judgement against the guy. He walked away with million and went bankrupt. So no one could collect. It was a sad case.

That's a typical way of scamming ppl, you can't imagine how small or big cases like this happen here nel Belpaese

Reactions: occb2

jb3md

Renowned Member
11/8/19
I love these high end interviews that tell you absolutely nothing...unless you are a complete moron with more money than sense.

There are a lot of morons out there with more money than sense. Many of them just looking for some way to prove they are important once they realized having a bunch of money doesn’t really mean anything. They eat this type of shit up.

Sent from the RWI App