• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WELCOME TO THE BRIG PEDROREGOOO

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Just for clarification. He never refunded me anything. I was able to cancel the wire JUST within the right time. If it wasnt for the other gentleman (prince) I would have taking a loss aswell.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Dorian_ros

26/1/19
Just for clarification. He never refunded me anything. I was able to cancel the wire JUST within the right time. If it wasnt for the other gentleman (prince) I would have taking a loss aswell.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

You was very lucky.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Cr7juv

ChinoWolf

Certified
29/10/17
USA
princeofdark Cr7juv

Prince - sorry for your loss but I think this is the fucker who took your money:

Facebook picture - notice the same profile picture is used here in RWI:

Location shows: Lisbon, Portugal

Here's this sucker's LinkedIn profile:

Location shows: Lisbon, Portugal

Looks like he's still a phd student at Instituto Superior Técnico. I think at this point we should know pretty well who he is in real life. If this sucker doesn't want to refund you - file a police report and let him know that. That's the polite way of doing it.

There are many impolite ways to deal with him as well, knowing who he is in real life now. This can be real scary for him, because we can now let his friends/family/co-worker/professors/whoever relates to him know what shady stuff he has done. Reputation can take long to repair.

Internet made it easy to commit fraud but it also made it easy to track con artiest down. Hope this is useful.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Who wants to contact his CEO?
[h=3]RUI ESTRELA[/h] Co-Founder and General Manager

+351 211 211 172

princeofdark

31/7/13
offpink Was on holiday until now, will start to make some more serious steps from tomorrow. Until now every step yielded no result.

​​​​​​​Was trying to deal with him personally until now, but looks like it's absolutely useless.

Reactions: stufuse

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Was trying to deal with him personally until now, but looks like it's absolutely useless.
Hope this situation didn't ruin the holiday! He definitely doesn't care, I guess he thinks whatever happens on the forum won't affect him personally. If you need any help, let me know, I'll be happy to send over the thread to his work website etc ...

princeofdark

31/7/13
Hope this situation didn't ruin the holiday! He definitely doesn't care, I guess he thinks whatever happens on the forum won't affect him personally. If you need any help, let me know, I'll be happy to send over the thread to his work website etc ...

Thank you very much. That's what I also plan to do. I hope he will understand the seriousness of this situation and will refund. Before needing to make some legal steps as it's not good for anyone.

Reactions: offpink

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Hope you get your money back mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

princeofdark

31/7/13
Pedro contacted me today and after some back and forth we agreed on splitting the loss 50/50. So he made a wire transfer today for half of what I paid. He showed me the transfer confirmation. When the money arrives I will post it here as an uptade.

I think this is a reasonable solution.

I don't want to introduce problems to RWI staff/forum, to his employers, to him or to myself. Which would have probably been the case otherwise. So I better take a smaller loss, but this way hope to resolve it peacefully for all sides. At least that's what we agreed on.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I thought he didn't ship the watch/was a big fat scammer? How has he lost at all? It sounds to me he only made 450 euros instead of the full 900 (if he has in fact refunded you).

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
Not at all a reasonable solution. You need all your money back.

princeofdark

31/7/13
I haven't payed in advance the full amount. 500€ what he did get from me.

The thing is that there was never a Tracking Number provided. That means he can't prove he sent the watch. For this same reason unfortunately I can't prove that I didn't reveive it.

What I can prove is that I have sent the money and that it arrived to him.

The problem is there is a threat that there would stapes taken against this forum, rwi members, mods, me as his private data was revealed and he was publicly called a scammer.

I'm not a layer, so I don't know how it would go down in this situation and not really keen to find out. It's not worth it.

That's why I said I'm after resolving this peacefully to all parties and rather taking a small loss.