• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WELCOME TO THE BRIG PEDROREGOOO

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
But bro, at first he really needs to provide a tracking number. I can feel that he really scams you, don't accept the 50-50 split up the cost.

From the time he didn't respond to you properly shows that he's not trustworthy

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
I haven't payed in advance the full amount. 500€ what he did get from me.

The thing is that there was never a Tracking Number provided. That means he can't prove he sent the watch. For this same reason unfortunately I can't prove that I didn't reveive it.

What I can prove is that I have sent the money and that it arrived to him.

The problem is there is a threat that there would stapes taken against this forum, rwi members, mods, me as his private data was revealed and he was publicly called a scammer.

I'm not a layer, so I don't know how it would go down in this situation and not really keen to find out. It's not worth it.

That's why I said I'm after resolving this peacefully to all parties and rather taking a small loss.

When the Mods made it unmoderated it pretty.much means go all in to recover your money. Most people.do not and I am afraid this guy will.scam others if left unmolested.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
So your initial loss was 500 euro now? Not 900?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

princeofdark

31/7/13
Money arrived today for half of what I paid. So he kept his word and refunded half as we agreed.

k4jun No need to take further steps. It would potentially introduce more harm as good.

offpink If you're interested in details I can PM you.

This whole process took three months and would like to finally close it. I have really no more energy to deal with this case on a constant basis. Was doing it already for the last three months. First privately and now I explained everything also here openly.

Honestly, I'm really tired and would like to just concentrate on some better things.

I have written down all the details, so would appreciate it if I would be able to come back on the forum and enjoy the more pleasurable things opposed to this one.

Thanks for all the help and support. We will meet in the sales section for sure. And hope for better transactions :)

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
This whole process took three months and would like to finally close it. I have really no more energy to deal with this case on a constant basis. Was doing it already for the last three months. First privately and now I explained everything also here openly.
No need to pm brother, I definitely understand the situation eating up a lot of your personal time. If you're happy with the resolution, that's all that matters! See you on the next modded TC Sub for sale post (or maybe it's a bit too soon and you'll stay away from those for a while who knows ...).

Reactions: princeofdark