https://smartfreez.com/about-us/team/

SmartFreeZ, Lda.

Av. Jacques Delors, Ed. Inovação II, Incubadora Taguspark, 411
    2740-122 Porto Salvo
    Portugal

contact the tw at at work:

+351 211 211 172

Comment

You have had long enough to pay princeofdark back , this thread is now UNMODERATED

I hate Scammers
      Last edited by Raddave; 16-02-20, 06:31. Reason: Staff edit
      QFOAHDT

Comment

This is terrible, great job on locating this guy. I hope you get your money back

Comment

Who wants to contact his CEO?
          RUI ESTRELA

Co-Founder and General Manager

+351 211 211 172

Comment

Any update on this guy ? Would seem pretty easy to contact his CEo

Comment

princeofdark did you get any updates from him?

Comment

offpink Was on holiday until now, will start to make some more serious steps from tomorrow. Until now every step yielded no result.

​​​​​​​Was trying to deal with him personally until now, but looks like it's absolutely useless.

Comment

Originally posted by princeofdark View Post
                  Was trying to deal with him personally until now, but looks like it's absolutely useless.
                  Hope this situation didn't ruin the holiday! He definitely doesn't care, I guess he thinks whatever happens on the forum won't affect him personally. If you need any help, let me know, I'll be happy to send over the thread to his work website etc ...

Comment

Originally posted by offpink View Post
                    Hope this situation didn't ruin the holiday! He definitely doesn't care, I guess he thinks whatever happens on the forum won't affect him personally. If you need any help, let me know, I'll be happy to send over the thread to his work website etc ...
                    Thank you very much. That's what I also plan to do. I hope he will understand the seriousness of this situation and will refund. Before needing to make some legal steps as it's not good for anyone.

Comment

Hope you get your money back mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh God, this is heartbreaking really =(

Why the F there's people like him exist =/

princeofdark bro, Im wishing you all the best.

Comment

Pedro contacted me today and after some back and forth we agreed on splitting the loss 50/50. So he made a wire transfer today for half of what I paid. He showed me the transfer confirmation. When the money arrives I will post it here as an uptade.

I think this is a reasonable solution.

I don't want to introduce problems to RWI staff/forum, to his employers, to him or to myself. Which would have probably been the case otherwise. So I better take a smaller loss, but this way hope to resolve it peacefully for all sides. At least that's what we agreed on.

Comment

I thought he didn't ship the watch/was a big fat scammer? How has he lost at all? It sounds to me he only made 450 euros instead of the full 900 (if he has in fact refunded you).

Comment

Not at all a reasonable solution. You need all your money back.
                              Looking for:
                              AP: >>Thin case ROOs<<
                              Panerai: >>036, 082, 086, 282/283, 326
                              <<

Selling:
                              >Gen Rolex 116610 Crystals<

Comment

I haven't payed in advance the full amount. 500€ what he did get from me.

The thing is that there was never a Tracking Number provided. That means he can't prove he sent the watch. For this same reason unfortunately I can't prove that I didn't reveive it.

What I can prove is that I have sent the money and that it arrived to him.

The problem is there is a threat that there would stapes taken against this forum, rwi members, mods, me as his private data was revealed and he was publicly called a scammer.

I'm not a layer, so I don't know how it would go down in this situation and not really keen to find out. It's not worth it.

That's why I said I'm after resolving this peacefully to all parties and rather taking a small loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X