• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WELCOME TO THE BRIG PEDROREGOOO

phamedd2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/18
I was gonna pay too guy was thirsty for money for gen datejust. We talked thru WhatsApp. The forum police will solve this case

princeofdark

31/7/13
I already paid him. It was me who paid him. He also wanted that we talk through whatsapp.

pedroregooo

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
14/6/18
The deal with cr7 was off has he know very well, I have Whatsapp conversation stating that

pedroregooo

INMATE
14/6/18
The watch was sold to princeofdark, cr7 and I agreed that the deal was off and he would ask for a refund on PayPal, which is still on hold

pedroregooo

INMATE
14/6/18
There was a bit of a mistake I thought the deal was off with cr7, I'm atm working on his refund,

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
The watch was sold to princeofdark, cr7 and I agreed that the deal was off and he would ask for a refund on PayPal, which is still on hold
Dude, the funds I sent you are still in your account. How is the deal off ?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
There was a bit of a mistake I thought the deal was off with cr7, I'm atm working on his refund,
Sounds good let's keep it in the pm

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Where is this watch at now ?

your other buyer still has not received it .

I want the tracking number now please ...

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
pedroregooo

Since you cant be bothered to answer me , im placing you in a NO-SALE status until this is fixed

princeofdark

31/7/13
UPDATE!!!

Mr. Pedro Sena Rego took money from both me and Cr7juv fortunately he refunded to Cr7juv and promised me to send the watch. Which was already strange why he took money from both of us. Also he told me he prefers bank transfer so paid with wire.

On 30th December 2019:

he claimed that he sent the watch via Portugal Post. When asked for a tracking number he told me he doesn't have any tracking number nor any confirmation from the post office about the package being sent.

When doing HVS sale the seller doesn't ask for a tracking number when sending an item? Really?! It only happens if one doesn't want to provide tracking number, probably because no package was sent at all, so there isn't a tracking number at all.

I can prove the money was sent to him. He even confirmed money arrived in WhatsApp chat. He never showed any proof of the package being posted. Wonder why....

Each time he told me he will go to a post office either "today" or "tomorrow for sure" to check the package. Wonder what he would ask there - "I don't have a tracking number, but would like to know where the package is I have sent 2-3 weeks ago".

After countless promises to go to the post office to check on the situation I asked Raddave to help with this case. He told him also to provide tracking number - which never happened.

After the watch not arriving for a month I asked him to friendly solve the issue. I was still friendly and tried to solve the problem in a nice way.

After lot of back and forth between seller, me and Raddave we all agreed that he will send back half of the money paid.

Guess what, he asked for my bank account details. I have sent it to him. No money arrived from him at all. Not even a cent.

When I asked few days later, if he sent the money he told me he did. What a f*er!!!!! Of course after asking again where the money is he suddenly stopped communicating at all and with some kind of magic my messages were no longer delivered to him on whatsapp.

I think I was patient enough. But he took away so much money and and so much time I'm not letting him go so easily. His stupidity will have consequences. If he is willing to fully refund I will stop going after him.

C Master trailboss99 Raddave occb2 xj4sonx Tucker

:banned2::banned2::banned2:

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
princeofdark very sorry to hear that happened! If you are in the EU I would file a police report as you should have all of his details from the bank transfer. I'm sure the investigators we have on here will find his name, address and put him on blast in no time! Hoping this will lead to the return of the funds!

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Wanted to point out something, usually on whatsapp when you block someone they are not able to see your profile picture. Could you refresh your contact list to see if the picture goes away?

ericocean

13/11/17
what a POS !....this sucks ass!....... Puts an unnecessary stain on the sales forum. Sure hope this gets worked out.

princeofdark

31/7/13
Wanted to point out something, usually on whatsapp when you block someone they are not able to see your profile picture. Could you refresh your contact list to see if the picture goes away?

offpink

On my phone there is no longer a profile picture. Just the PC "remembered" it. So as you said I'm for sure blocked by him.

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
On my phone there is no longer a profile picture. Just the PC "remembered" it. So as you said I'm for sure blocked by him.
Yes definitely blocked and by the look of it on the same day that he last signed into the forum (maybe trying to erase any info or cover his tracks). Would definitely involve authorities at this point because the sum stolen is significant. If the mods give you the ok start with a police report and then go to the bank with it to try and see if they can help (not all banks can cover you when it comes to transfers, however paypal can for an item that is not received which I believe is why he refunded the other buyer and kept you as the buyer). What a piece of shit!