• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another sad story: From Supporting Vendor to Scammer - Otix Straps

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Otix Straps you received payment last year but did not deliver and promptly disappeared. One year later you had the audacity to come back and bump a year old thread.

blackboxes has more details and since you are very slow to respond to him via PM perhaps this format will suit you better.

You still owe FK1million $210.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Really no excuse for this. Answer blackboxes and C Master and refund FK1million his money. Clear your name and don't go out as a scammer.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Ya know, I really, REALLY hate this shite.

I've been doing this for over 10 years and we give folk the opportunity to make some handy coin as an SV here, it's an easy gig as long as you do the right thing, sell good shit, take care of your customers and sling a bit of moolah our way now and again and yet this kind of thing happens . . .

Very very disappointing.

Reactions: gilrob and Glaude

nurpur

I'm Pretty Popular
26/2/16
London
Ya know, I really, REALLY hate this shite.

I've been doing this for over 10 years and we give folk the opportunity to make some handy coin as an SV here, it's an easy gig as long as you do the right thing, sell good shit, take care of your customers and sling a bit of moolah our way now and again and yet this kind of thing happens . . .

Very very disappointing.

It is so easy to be honest on this forum. Buy, try and sell if you dont like. Plenty of punters and as you say the TD's and SV's should have a simple life.
Sorry for the guys who have lost out.

Otix Straps

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/16
i have responded in the past to everyone. even sent emails as directed.. i do not use RWI often ..

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
i have responded in the past to everyone. even sent emails as directed.. i do not use RWI often ..

Well I suggest you start using it more often until all outstanding issues are resolved.

Reactions: Mr.Marbella