• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig chub1211

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Welcome to the Brig chub1211

Did a pp charge back as soon as you got the watch ...thats dirty ...

Reactions: adj

proxyserv

29/3/12
Chavanin Kranlek, male, born 11 December 1983, you prefer to be called Chub by your friends.

You reside at 12161 Sw 125th Ct, Miami, Florida . Not a great neighbourhood.

Previous addresses include 9277 SW 154th Ave Miami Florida - much nicer house, much better neighbourhood, but circumstances being what they were you weren't' able to stay - and 4691 NW 2nd Ave Boca Raton, a pretty nice address too, I'm sure Nuttakarn liked living there as well.

You vote Republican, which is strange - you're from Thailand and you vote for a guy that's against immigration (even though his parents were immigrants LOL).
Your Florida voter ID number 123346597.

You work in the exciting field of Product Occupations, and you're interested in communication techniques seminars - maybe you have difficulty in expressing yourself ?
Your yearly salary is - well, I won't post that, it would be embarrassing, what with you having a Bachelor's degree and all. I won't post your net worth either - not for now, anyway.

Years ago you were the proud owner of a Mitsubishi Evo X MR turbo, but a recent car was a simple 2008 Honda Accord. Oh dear.

You recently purchased a replica watch on RWI, paying for it by Paypal. Then 2 weeks after receiving it, even though you received exactly what you paid for, you made a chargeback claim on your credit card, claiming the item wasn't 'as described'. Paypal is investigating, but have already removed the funds from the sellers Paypal account.

This is what's known as a scam - you are a scammer.

It would be good if you were to put an end to this chargeback and to make sure that Paypal either re-credits your sellers account, or you send him the funds a second time.
Whichever way you prefer, just make sure it's done or all this info remains here for all to see - forever - future employers, family, friends, anyone in fact who does a search on your name - and let's face it, it's not a common name so little chance of you being confused with someone else.

I'm sure the Administrators on the forum will be happy to delete this post and all the info in it, once your seller confirms that the Paypal dispute has been closed and that he has once again the funds in his account.

God bless.

chub1211

[email protected]

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Chavanin Kranlek, male, born 11 December 1983, you prefer to be called Chub by your friends.

You reside at 12161 Sw 125th Ct, Miami, Florida . Not a great neighbourhood.

Previous addresses include 9277 SW 154th Ave Miami Florida - much nicer house, much better neighbourhood, but circumstances being what they were you weren't' able to stay - and 4691 NW 2nd Ave Boca Raton, a pretty nice address too, I'm sure Nuttakarn liked living there as well.

You vote Republican, which is strange - you're from Thailand and you vote for a guy that's against immigration (even though his parents were immigrants LOL).
Your Florida voter ID number 123346597.

You work in the exciting field of Product Occupations, and you're interested in communication techniques seminars - maybe you have difficulty in expressing yourself ?
Your yearly salary is - well, I won't post that, it would be embarrassing, what with you having a Bachelor's degree and all. I won't post your net worth either - not for now, anyway.

Years ago you were the proud owner of a Mitsubishi Evo X MR turbo, but a recent car was a simple 2008 Honda Accord. Oh dear.

You recently purchased a replica watch on RWI, paying for it by Paypal. Then 2 weeks after receiving it, even though you received exactly what you paid for, you made a chargeback claim on your credit card, claiming the item wasn't 'as described'. Paypal is investigating, but have already removed the funds from the sellers Paypal account.

This is what's known as a scam - you are a scammer.

It would be good if you were to put an end to this chargeback and to make sure that Paypal either re-credits your sellers account, or you send him the funds a second time.
Whichever way you prefer, just make sure it's done or all this info remains here for all to see - forever - future employers, family, friends, anyone in fact who does a search on your name - and let's face it, it's not a common name so little chance of you being confused with someone else.

I'm sure the Administrators on the forum will be happy to delete this post and all the info in it, once your seller confirms that the Paypal dispute has been closed and that he has once again the funds in his account.

God bless.

chub1211

[email protected]

You are mistaken, he votes for a guy who is pro immigrant and pro law. Why would you spread lies after such a good hunt of a scammer. Sucks that you have fallen into the hate trap and being made a fool of by media driven political bias because you obviously are.too lazy to gather the facts. This is what happens when you are force fed stupid.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Thanks for the info.

So our SCAMMER is

Chavanin Kranlek,
DOB 12/11/ 1983
12161 Sw 125th Ct,
Miami, Florida

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
You are mistaken, he votes for a guy who is pro immigrant and pro law. Why would you spread lies after such a good hunt of a scammer. Sucks that you have fallen into the hate trap and being made a fool of by media driven political bias because you obviously are.too lazy to gather the facts. This is what happens when you are force fed stupid.

Euuuumm, this isn't about Trump, it's about a scammer - kindly stay on topic.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Politics was brought up just because the investigator brought it up. Simple. Straightforward rebuttal.

proxyserv

29/3/12
chub1211

Chavanin Kranlek, from Miami, a photo taken a few years ago.

Chub loves video games - used to play chess too, when he was younger.

Chub.jpg

Reactions: tripdog

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17

For the record, I find this statement objectionable. But there is no more political discussion.