• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Nzhoward

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Where is this guy? Caught red handed and now too scared to take his lumps!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Yup, moved into a very nice condo back in June this year - over $3k a month in rent.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Hopefully he was caught on time.... Bad boy

Regrettably no but we are cooperating fully with the buyer and waiting to see what happens. If he doesn't get his watch and his money back some good old RWI justice will be unleashed upon this guy. People who try this shit on don't realise how seriously we take it until it's too late. You scam here or anywhere and this forum will throw its full weight into bringing you down. Much like the Anons we don't forgive, we don't forget and we do not tolerate scammers.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Is this scammer affiliated with "Watch Services NY" ?

Chungus

Horology Curious
12/12/19
To his credit, he has refunded the cash portion and is sending the watch back. I'll confirm once it arrives and RSC (OC Tanner in SLC) verifies everything. I don't think there's a need to dox if he's learned his lesson.

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
To his credit, he has refunded the cash portion and is sending the watch back. I'll confirm once it arrives and RSC (OC Tanner in SLC) verifies everything. I don't think there's a need to dox if he's learned his lesson.

That’s very admirable of you to be so forgiving.

The members and staff here won’t be, selling Replicas as Genuine is a terrible thing to do and brings negative attention to our hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17

Dox or not (and I'm in the not camp), he should be reported to the police. I'm delighted you got your stuff back, but he'll only do it again if allowed to get away with it. Next time someone loses several grand to him, I truly believe part of that will be on you if your don't report him. I don't mean to harass or annoy you, but just ping off a quick email to your local police with the info, let them do the rest. Scammy twat that he is, don't be fooled by his pleasant/professional (nice?) personality. Good luck.