• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Nzhoward

xray7

Renowned Member
1/4/18
Old Dart
Refunds and apologies resolve the civil wrongs.

It would appear the seller has committed a serious criminal offence, whether he's prosecuted or not. nzhoward word to the wise, if you aren't a citizen of the United States (Its a country which looms large in your photography and life, it seems), this is the kind of thing which is the very definition of a crime involving moral turpitude (CIMT), and whether you've been convicted of an offence making up this conduct or not, this is enough to bar you from visiting that country again or hurting your prospects of Permanent Residency or citizenship.

To get $3k ahead? Really?

Last edited:
Reactions: stufuse

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hao Yan a/k/a Howard Yan in Hartsdale, New York.....

Where are you?

Reactions: stufuse

Astro55

Known Member
6/11/19
Do or do not. There is no try.
Refunds and apologies resolve the civil wrongs.

It would appear the seller has committed a serious criminal offence, whether he's prosecuted or not. nzhoward word to the wise, if you aren't a citizen of the United States (Its a country which looms large in your photography and life, it seems), this is the kind of thing which is the very definition of a crime involving moral turpitude (CIMT), and whether you've been convicted of an offence making up this conduct or not, this is enough to bar you from visiting that country again or hurting your prospects of Permanent Residency or citizenship.

To get $3k ahead? Really?

This exactly.

Failing to advise someone they are buying a rep when the purchaser genuinely believed that consideration was being provided for a genuine item is completely unacceptable and the height of moral turpitude.

Chungus very noble of you to be so forgiving :drinks_cheers:

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Yan can crook...

giphy.gif

watchservicesny

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
8/1/07
To his credit, he has refunded the cash portion and is sending the watch back. I'll confirm once it arrives and RSC (OC Tanner in SLC) verifies everything. I don't think there's a need to dox if he's learned his lesson.

Did you get back your watch yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chungus

Horology Curious
12/12/19
Hey guys, just got home from an extended work trip. I received the watch back. Going to take it to a local AD here in SLC this weekend. Looks fine, but who knows..

Reactions: kaiser4

vanwolff

Renowned Member
Certified
21/12/15
Germany
This guy is worthless trash.
Ive just got to test uploading a pic via Tapa, so I'm going to abuse this thread for this very reason:

a6bc67c976920258b3cad343a2225792.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk