• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Stinkyfingahz

Stinkyfingahz

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
20/12/18
EU
Cmon man, i sincerely apologize.
What happened on rwg Will Stay in the past if it's up to me.
Got some irl issues atm shouldnt have taken it out on you.
Tried my best with the Blitzer account, apparantly it wasnt good enough.
Again sorry for my lack of normal behaviour before.
Lets talk this out as gentlemen?

Greets stinky

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
We work as a team, Raddave and Dynaduck knew you were ending up in the gulag ... and you are lucky, this should have been a straight ban ...

What do you seriously think would have happened after insulting me over at RWG ? No consequences here ?

I have a hard time accepting your apology, since you seem to be switching from one emotion to the other, you first don't care, then you insult, then you don't care anymore ...

Plus it's not like you have a very friendly attitude in here either, I looked at your post history, not the kind of guy we like to have here

Stinkyfingahz

INMATE
20/12/18
EU
I never had any problems with anyone here, good deals and never any complaints from anyone.
Anyway again those were honest apologies, again im going trough a rough time and didnt mean to take it out on you.
That's not an excuse i know.
Hope we can work this out, if not that's my loss.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I never had any problems with anyone here, good deals and never any complaints from anyone.
Anyway again those were honest apologies, again im going trough a rough time and didnt mean to take it out on you.
That's not an excuse i know.
Hope we can work this out, if not that's my loss.

I guess that's your loss because I think you are more bothered by the fact you got caught rather than the way you acted.

Personal shit do happen for everyone, that's indeed not an excuse and I don't even believe you about that.

It's not a matter of deal gone good or not, it's a matter of general attitude, first of all, you are here only to buy & sell, this is not what the forum is all about and then seeing the way you threadcrap in some sale post, it's not really to our liking.

Oh and of course, don't even think about creating another account, friendly warning. RWI and RWG are out of your reach now

Stinkyfingahz

INMATE
20/12/18
EU
I guess that's your loss because I think you are more bothered by the fact you got caught rather than the way you acted.

Personal shit do happen for everyone, that's indeed not an excuse and I don't even believe you about that.

It's not a matter of deal gone good or not, it's a matter of general attitude, first of all, you are here only to buy & sell, this is not what the forum is all about and then seeing the way you threadcrap in some sale post, it's not really to our liking.

Oh and of course, don't even think about creating another account, friendly warning. RWI and RWG are out of your reach now

You dont have to believe it. Wouldnt lie about things like this.
If there was any issue about my ways on RWI it it wouldve been nice to have been noticed about that before?
No one ever told me I couldnt be on this forum just for watching and buy&selling?
​​​​​​I guess that's a perma brig?

​​​​​

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
If there was any issue about my ways on RWI it it wouldve been nice to have been noticed about that before?
No one ever told me I couldnt be on this forum just for watching and buy&selling?

​​​​​

What was that you instructed Glaude to do on RWG? Oh yeah, suck a dick.

Reactions: Glaude

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17

​​​​​

This is a forum and the M2M section is a privilege that can be removed without notice. RWI is not only about M2M so of course you can join, not participate and only go on the M2M section, you are not the only one doing it, but those people are walking on a thin edge and they have to be very clean, including on other forums, you crossed that thin line on RWG.

We have a lot of good active member here that enjoy having the M2M but that do not limit themselves to that, M2M is for them, they can catch a good deal, sell some stuff for other to enjoy without profiteering from it.

A forum only live with user participating, this would be a sad place if it were only for M2M

And yes, that's a perma brig

Reactions: DD60 and 5t3f4n

Stinkyfingahz

INMATE
20/12/18
EU
Could you answer my other questions please?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Could you answer my other questions please?

Which one ?

This one ?

No issue in particular, just the general attitude in threads, but that's not what got you brigged

Stinkyfingahz

INMATE
20/12/18
EU
Yes , that one.
Ok I get it. Well sorry and thanks for at least giving me a decent answer.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Seriously how did you think you would last here with what you you said to staff on our sister forum? You did know that didn't you? Or do you just literally only know about the M2M section? Oh and by the way the Boss here is the Boss there another thing that should be blatantly obvious.

Like this forum, staff over there give their time freely to help members and keep this whole rep watch obsession going. Otherwise you would all end up buying form Facebook, DHGate and anywhere else you care to get ripped off on. I have met a lot of them. Yes they wear skirts over there but I see no harm in that. We stole Glaude (and gave him a pair of trousers, he was delighted after a few days of discomfort) to help us with our tech side. I have watched him put in endless hours keeping this place running and yes all for free.

Your attitude and sense of entitlement truly sucks.

Stinkyfingahz

INMATE
20/12/18
EU
Bla bla bla keep on bashing. Suck a dick all of you. Be glad youre a boss here, id gladly show you whos boss outside of your forum.

Stinkyfingahz

INMATE
20/12/18
EU
Hope yall get laid for Christmas. She'll probably show you who's boss outside of your forum.

Stinkyfingahz

INMATE
20/12/18
EU
That all of you fuckos after your wifeys showed yall

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
You wanted to work things out and were very sorry not even 3 hours ago and now you do this? @Glaude was 100% right, you were just sorry you got caught.

Reactions: Tucker

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
:lol:

Resorting to threats of violence is usually when you have nothing intelligent to say anymore, if you ever had.

To have met thugs way tougher than you, those vile threats are never followed by any action in real life, boast yourself up as much as you want, no one is believing you.

You just proved me and all the staff that we were right, since the beginning, you tried to work your way out of it with some sweet talk and a dash of pitiful story, but in the end you are just getting butt hurt over a watch forum because you got caught being an idiot ...

It wouldn't even occur to me to always ressort to insult related to genitals and sexuality, so my next guess is that everything isn't really going right for you in that area too and you seem to have a nice collection of pics ... quick to dish that one out ... (now removed of course)

Reactions: C Master