• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Sedde

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I sold my hulk the same week you sold yours. Not years ago. Let's see. I will try to be reasonable one more time. Maybe you will get it.

My hulk had a real hulk case and case back. New real crystal ring and clicks hydrel ring and crystal and hands and real uninstalled dial with zero marks. Real bezel and insert assembly brand new 3135. Brand new 97200 new 704 crown and new stem. The new 3135 came with a testing stem. So every part was brand new. Case still had plastic on it. Confirmed Rolex 116610LV case by Rolex and I have a copy of that confirmation. Got it so far? I sold it for $8000 to a friend of mine who is here on the forum. I drove it to him, we had a meal and he has it. He has brought 2 watches from me. A 16700 that is also 100% rolex made by me that he just had rolex inspect and appraise.

So yes the parts were all new when I got them and installed them but not new anymore. Watch was in amazing new like condition. I should had sonic cleaned or steam clean it. I just did a normal wash. Now if I did a break down on price of all new parts yes I could have gotten god way over $10,000. Maybe if I needed the money I would had. But it would had been a shame. Now as a watch built by me wether it be 100% Rolex, it is still built by me. There is a chance that Rolex won't certify the watch. They have done two of mine already but they my not. Who knows depends on the Rolex watchmaker inspecting it.

Here comes you. I know Europe is a little more money in parts and I have come to understand that and give slack. But you were asking more than I sold my full rolex for a watch with a damage dial, fake case, fake band. No matter how you put it that wasn't happening on RWI. Your wording was great for a sales thread but at the end of the day it was a fake case and band and damage dial.

I said you could more than recoup your money by splitting it up and you said you had it built to sale and you weren't taking it apart. Now build to sell is against our rules in the sales section.

I didn't know you, I didn't call you a scammer or theft or any name. You kept saying it over and over like I was implying it. It was never said. I just said that it wasn't going to sale on RWI. If you would had put a new real dial, yea no problem. The VR or BP dial still it wouldn't be worth the $ you were selling it as a full watch.

What YOU paid for it doesnt regulate what the watch is worth. Example. I have a 996 turbo. I spent $38,000 for it. Value has gone up on them. I have done tons of work to it. Full euro suspension. Better intercoolers and hoses. Full service coil packs and plugs. Belt and clutch slave cylinder and accumulator. Full rotors and breaks. If I add it all up I have over $50,000. Now lets say. I sell it for 75,000 and someone buys it. Then they go to sell it for 75,000 and realize that it isn't worth 75,000 in the condition it is in. That is almost the situation you are in.

You are in more like a VW frame with a 911 engine and seats and windshield and a lot of parts. At the end of the day it is a VW not a Porsche. If you want to make your money back, sell the engine sell the parts and you will. Do you get that?

That is as basic as one can put it. You said you paid a price. Fine. You sent me a PayPal transaction for that price. Fine. You said you built the watch to sale on RWI. Fine. At the end of the day it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Here on RWI it is the staffs job to regulate that and I did not find your watch to fit the price of the build. That is it. You take offense to it ok. Just stop crapping on peoples threads.

The next part of meeting with me. Again, if you are trying to threaten me, I am not moved. You are trying to sound big and trust me when I tell you that I took the worst that NYC could throw at me including 9/11 and I am still here. You my friend are no threat.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I sold my hulk the same week you sold yours. Not years ago. Let's see. I will try to be reasonable one more time. Maybe you will get it.

My hulk had a real hulk case and case back. New real crystal ring and clicks hydrel ring and crystal and hands and real uninstalled dial with zero marks. Real bezel and insert assembly brand new 3135. Brand new 97200 new 704 crown and new stem. The new 3135 came with a testing stem. So every part was brand new. Case still had plastic on it. Confirmed Rolex 116610LV case by Rolex and I have a copy of that confirmation. Got it so far? I sold it for $8000 to a friend of mine who is here on the forum. I drove it to him, we had a meal and he has it. He has brought 2 watches from me. A 16700 that is also 100% rolex made by me that he just had rolex inspect and appraise.

So yes the parts were all new when I got them and installed them but not new anymore. Watch was in amazing new like condition. I should had sonic cleaned or steam clean it. I just did a normal wash. Now if I did a break down on price of all new parts yes I could have gotten god way over $10,000. Maybe if I needed the money I would had. But it would had been a shame. Now as a watch built by me wether it be 100% Rolex, it is still built by me. There is a chance that Rolex won't certify the watch. They have done two of mine already but they my not. Who knows depends on the Rolex watchmaker inspecting it.

Here comes you. I know Europe is a little more money in parts and I have come to understand that and give slack. But you were asking more than I sold my full rolex for a watch with a damage dial, fake case, fake band. No matter how you put it that wasn't happening on RWI. Your wording was great for a sales thread but at the end of the day it was a fake case and band and damage dial.

I said you could more than recoup your money by splitting it up and you said you had it built to sale and you weren't taking it apart. Now build to sell is against our rules in the sales section.

I didn't know you, I didn't call you a scammer or theft or any name. You kept saying it over and over like I was implying it. It was never said. I just said that it wasn't going to sale on RWI. If you would had put a new real dial, yea no problem. The VR or BP dial still it wouldn't be worth the $ you were selling it as a full watch.

What YOU paid for it doesnt regulate what the watch is worth. Example. I have a 996 turbo. I spent $38,000 for it. Value has gone up on them. I have done tons of work to it. Full euro suspension. Better intercoolers and hoses. Full service coil packs and plugs. Belt and clutch slave cylinder and accumulator. Full rotors and breaks. If I add it all up I have over $50,000. Now lets say. I sell it for 75,000 and someone buys it. Then they go to sell it for 75,000 and realize that it isn't worth 75,000 in the condition it is in. That is almost the situation you are in.

You are in more like a VW frame with a 911 engine and seats and windshield and a lot of parts. At the end of the day it is a VW not a Porsche. If you want to make your money back, sell the engine sell the parts and you will. Do you get that?

That is as basic as one can put it. You said you paid a price. Fine. You sent me a PayPal transaction for that price. Fine. You said you built the watch to sale on RWI. Fine. At the end of the day it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Here on RWI it is the staffs job to regulate that and I did not find your watch to fit the price of the build. That is it. You take offense to it ok. Just stop crapping on peoples threads.

The next part of meeting with me. Again, if you are trying to threaten me, I am not moved. You are trying to sound big and trust me when I tell you that I took the worst that NYC could throw at me including 9/11 and I am still here. You my friend are no threat.

Tailspin

Supporter
25/10/12
Next part will be meeting with you.

LOL Robert would beat your ass to pulp.

Then you know what you next problem will be ?

Wondering how you will eat your meals for the next 6 months with your fucking jaw wired shut .

Tailspin

Supporter
25/10/12
Next part will be meeting with you.

Wondering how you will eat your meals for the next 6 months with your fucking jaw wired shut .

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

Again, I didn’t threaten you but each one is entitled to his opinion.

All you said is correct but the part that i built the watch to sale is incorrect when I told you I am exploring the option of selling it while it’s still new.

Was your hulk sold through this forum? Was it documented?

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

Again, I didn’t threaten you but each one is entitled to his opinion.

All you said is correct but the part that i built the watch to sale is incorrect when I told you I am exploring the option of selling it while it’s still new.

Was your hulk sold through this forum? Was it documented?

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

You think you are tough with that kind of language?

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

You think you are tough with that kind of language?

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16
No i don't , im a father of 5 , and never been in a fight in my life , but i know who to avoid .

sorry George

And also I never avoided a fight, I am a boxer after all, we don’t run away especially from fights, let alone conversations. I didn’t call names, I didn’t swear yet random people take swings at me, I find that pretty cute, as it never happens in real life.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16
No i don't , im a father of 5 , and never been in a fight in my life , but i know who to avoid .

sorry George

And also I never avoided a fight, I am a boxer after all, we don’t run away especially from fights, let alone conversations. I didn’t call names, I didn’t swear yet random people take swings at me, I find that pretty cute, as it never happens in real life.

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18

Lol.

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18

Lol.

Tailspin

Supporter
25/10/12

Well i live in NYS too , if you ever get here , id be happy to thumb wrestle you , im pretty good at that .

I think i could take you .

Tailspin

Supporter
25/10/12

Well i live in NYS too , if you ever get here , id be happy to thumb wrestle you , im pretty good at that .

I think i could take you .