• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Sedde

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Oh no no, I am just a little man who needs help.

Then go and get it if you think you need it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It is only macho bravado that stops some people from getting the help they need.

I asked for his info, so we can play on the same field you know. I mean he has it, shouldnt I?

So you can do what with it exactly? If you spent the time to get to know Rob you would already have it. It is no big secret.

Reactions: occb2

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Oh no no, I am just a little man who needs help.

Then go and get it if you think you need it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It is only macho bravado that stops some people from getting the help they need.

I asked for his info, so we can play on the same field you know. I mean he has it, shouldnt I?

So you can do what with it exactly? If you spent the time to get to know Rob you would already have it. It is no big secret.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

Honestly, the only admin I knew was save because I was asking hvs from him. Like I said I didn’t use the forum a lot apart from 5-6 ads, and I didn’t get involved with it much to get to know people.

I would be glad if you let mister Rob Rodriguez answer for himself, I doubt he needs your help.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

Honestly, the only admin I knew was save because I was asking hvs from him. Like I said I didn’t use the forum a lot apart from 5-6 ads, and I didn’t get involved with it much to get to know people.

I would be glad if you let mister Rob Rodriguez answer for himself, I doubt he needs your help.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I am pretty sure laws in NY state is prohibiting the selling of counterfeit parts, that’s why you say you only sell sterile stuff and you don’t get payed but if I look around I am actually sure I will find said transactions from your part. You also said you do it for friends and family.

I have sold tons of counterfeit parts. I thought you were talking about my builds. 90% of them were TC cases and Startime. I will be the first to say that the newer stuff that I build are all china and marked Rolex. But I hardly sell them. Movements like the SH3135 I sale at my cost when I buy bulk. I guess you don't read my posts. I am the guy that loves to build real or experiment with real parts on asian clone movements. I spend lots of $ on a 180 dollar movement to see if I can make it work more solid. I have sold EVERYTHING at a loss. This is a hobby not a business. Period. I have never charged anyone for a build that I can remember. I have repaired watches that where sent from china that came DOA.

This is the best forum and hobby in the world to me. This and rebuilding Porsches. That is what my days consist of if I am not doing school threat assessments.

The law in NYS if you must know is that being in possession of a counterfeit is not a crime selling of a counterfeit in NY is.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I am pretty sure laws in NY state is prohibiting the selling of counterfeit parts, that’s why you say you only sell sterile stuff and you don’t get payed but if I look around I am actually sure I will find said transactions from your part. You also said you do it for friends and family.

I have sold tons of counterfeit parts. I thought you were talking about my builds. 90% of them were TC cases and Startime. I will be the first to say that the newer stuff that I build are all china and marked Rolex. But I hardly sell them. Movements like the SH3135 I sale at my cost when I buy bulk. I guess you don't read my posts. I am the guy that loves to build real or experiment with real parts on asian clone movements. I spend lots of $ on a 180 dollar movement to see if I can make it work more solid. I have sold EVERYTHING at a loss. This is a hobby not a business. Period. I have never charged anyone for a build that I can remember. I have repaired watches that where sent from china that came DOA.

This is the best forum and hobby in the world to me. This and rebuilding Porsches. That is what my days consist of if I am not doing school threat assessments.

The law in NYS if you must know is that being in possession of a counterfeit is not a crime selling of a counterfeit in NY is.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

Alright great, so a retired cop, is ok with breaking the law multiple times, good to know.

My invitation for coffee still stands, if you choose to accept it.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

Alright great, so a retired cop, is ok with breaking the law multiple times, good to know.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14

God I was typing. I will answer for myself. Always have. I will not have coffee with you. Why would I? Your behavior is all negative and I avoid negative people in my life. If you are calling me out, that is a different story. I will be happy to give you any location besides the one that my family lives in, to have a sit down with you. I will not be threaten nor will I threaten you. Sorry that would violate my ethics and morals. I fear no man. My fear is for a lot higher power than you brother. So PM me when you are in NY and I have zero issues with meeting you. Will I have a meal or coffee with you? No.

Reactions: Lux313

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14

God I was typing. I will answer for myself. Always have. I will not have coffee with you. Why would I? Your behavior is all negative and I avoid negative people in my life. If you are calling me out, that is a different story. I will be happy to give you any location besides the one that my family lives in, to have a sit down with you. I will not be threaten nor will I threaten you. Sorry that would violate my ethics and morals. I fear no man. My fear is for a lot higher power than you brother. So PM me when you are in NY and I have zero issues with meeting you. Will I have a meal or coffee with you? No.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

I am not negative, I don’t like getting jumped or schooled by people who abuse their “power”.

I didn’t even know you were a cop until you told me and that actually made a lot of sense on my head by the way you were trying to move strings in a bossy way. Of course you don’t fear of no one since you have your probably other lawbreaker ex cops. I will be sure to pay you a visit so we can actually talk face to face without being behind a keyboard with your admin status. Who knows maybe that works for both of us.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

I am not negative, I don’t like getting jumped or schooled by people who abuse their “power”.

I didn’t even know you were a cop until you told me and that actually made a lot of sense on my head by the way you were trying to move strings in a bossy way. Of course you don’t fear of no one since you have your probably other lawbreaker ex cops. I will be sure to pay you a visit so we can actually talk face to face without being behind a keyboard with your admin status. Who knows maybe that works for both of us.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14

What part don't you understand? The retired part? I am a civilian. For 7 years already. I am not an officer of the law anymore. My duty is over. While a police officer I broke laws too. Guess what? I went over 55 miles an hour. OMG!!!! I should had been fired.

Learn law before you start talking about breaking them. Forgery is making and DEFRAUDING someone. Everyone I sold any part to KNOWINGLY brought the part and at no time was my INTENT to defraud them. Which now makes it a Civil manor for Rolex to take up with me. So if Rolex wants to sue me for making my friends and family watches go for it.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14

What part don't you understand? The retired part? I am a civilian. For 7 years already. I am not an officer of the law anymore. My duty is over. While a police officer I broke laws too. Guess what? I went over 55 miles an hour. OMG!!!! I should had been fired.

Learn law before you start talking about breaking them. Forgery is making and DEFRAUDING someone. Everyone I sold any part to KNOWINGLY brought the part and at no time was my INTENT to defraud them. Which now makes it a Civil manor for Rolex to take up with me. So if Rolex wants to sue me for making my friends and family watches go for it.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14

You are funny. Do you normally implode? Ex cop? What are you a criminal and are scared of cops? What is your fixation with authority? Well I am not an authority figure. I was a homicide detective. I worked uniform for 4 years. I don't have a corrupt bone in my body. I don't know how the cops are in Greece but I will stand behind 95% of all the police officers in the US. Just like the rest of the humankind 5% are idiots and 95% are great people.

I have never abused my authority and the fact I wouldn't let you sell your watch had nothing to do with abuse. It was over priced for what it was. The fact you can't let it go is hilarious.

We are not picking or ganging up on you.

YOU were warned twice not to crap on a sales thread. You continued and my not answering because I wasn't on line gave you a platform to grandstand and pretend my silence proved your point. It didn't.

I will continue to stick up for our members and support them and RWI. Brig'ing you was because you violated a rule we hold dear and we still didn't do it till you didn't listen to us asking you not to and it was the wrong place to air your anger or concern. So enjoy.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14

You are funny. Do you normally implode? Ex cop? What are you a criminal and are scared of cops? What is your fixation with authority? Well I am not an authority figure. I was a homicide detective. I worked uniform for 4 years. I don't have a corrupt bone in my body. I don't know how the cops are in Greece but I will stand behind 95% of all the police officers in the US. Just like the rest of the humankind 5% are idiots and 95% are great people.

I have never abused my authority and the fact I wouldn't let you sell your watch had nothing to do with abuse. It was over priced for what it was. The fact you can't let it go is hilarious.

YOU were warned twice not to crap on a sales thread. You continued and my not answering because I wasn't on line gave you a platform to grandstand and pretend my silence proved your point. It didn't.

I will continue to stick up for our members and support them and RWI. Brig'ing you was because you violated a rule we hold dear and we still didn't do it till you didn't listen to us asking you not to and it was the wrong place to air your anger or concern. So enjoy.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

Yes I do implode but only when I am on the ring. My background have taught me discipline but not over people. I am not a criminal and I have no problem with authorities as long as they are doing what they are appointed to do.

You could have pm’d me asking for receipts or whatever without jumping the gun and making other members be afraid of me like I am a con man.

Also suggesting that I take a 2k hit is also not ok, I am open to suggestions each and every time, but when someone comes and starts writing essays on what he sold and how he sold it years ago, I am sorry but it won’t cut it.

Anyhow, you did your part, I did mine. Next part will be meeting with you.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

Yes I do implode but only when I am on the ring. My background have taught me discipline but not over people. I am not a criminal and I have no problem with authorities as long as they are doing what they are appointed to do.

You could have pm’d me asking for receipts or whatever without jumping the gun and making other members be afraid of me like I am a con man.

Also suggesting that I take a 2k hit is also not ok, I am open to suggestions each and every time, but when someone comes and starts writing essays on what he sold and how he sold it years ago, I am sorry but it won’t cut it.

Anyhow, you did your part, I did mine. Next part will be meeting with you.