• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Sedde

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
You never sent me an itemizes list of anything. You sent me one PayPal payment and it did not say what it was for. I can not post PM's it is against the rules. So no you are not being truthful.

Lastly this is a HOBBY. We are not here to make MONEY. This is the reason I stopped your sale. I do not know you at all. I can't even remember ever dealing with you on any thing besides that sale. I do not have a personal dislike for you. The thread is open and everyone can see that you were the one that was arguing with yourself. You were trying to profit on our members with a watch that was not worth it.

Now I do have to address your "Used and New" for parts or anything else in this world besides your mind. Let's say you are going to have sex. You break out a sealed wrapped condom. Once you put it on, weather it was inserted in what ever orifice you prefer or even you don't, it is still a USED condom. Let's look at a car. You buy a brand new car. They take the white wrapping off send it to prep and give you the keys. Drive it off the lot and sell it. It is USED. Every part you had on that watch, wether you wish to believe it or not are now USED.

I just built a GMT with a brand new crystal ring and brand new crystal and new hands and new date wheel and new 704 crown. They are now installed and I had it on my wrist. USED.

Lastly just because you got screwed by overpaying, I will not allow members here to get screwed. Like the example I gave on your sales thread.

Never the less that is not why you are here. You are here because you jumped in another members sales thread to stir crap because you were stopped from commenting on you sale. So yes you are crying. Throwing a temper tantrum. You were warned by Patrick and you tagged me and said I was being silent or something like that. I actually have a life. So I log in when I get home. You were grand standing making it sound like my silence was vindication for your stance. You are wrong Sir. I just wasn't on line.

When I source watch parts I have paypal transactions for every part. If I get a part from a member I have a link. You sent one PayPal picture with an amount and the name blocked. Big difference. Also what your watch maker charged you. I have to look at the PM but at this point it is not worth the energy. You are making up stories and using my not commenting as vindication for your lie.

I am sure you did not sale that for the price you wanted. Maybe at the discounted price or you did a smart thing and break it up like I had said.

Also. You have zero idea how this forum works. It is a hobby forum. You actually think I get a kickback. How? Every watch I evaluate I pay full value for and most of the time auction here or break up and give the parts to people. How is that in any way a kickback? We charge for supporter status because the forum is not free. We have to protect from hackers and have servers. You are a angry little boy who couldn't do what he wanted to. So throw all the accusations you want, you have zero idea how RWI is run or how I have contributed. I love this hobby and I refused to let an egotistical person like you try to ruin it.

Lastly. You threaten extortion on RWI! Then you come back and challenge us to come to you. You really need help. Your last statement shows just how much of a little man you are. Real men do not make threats. So go play in your want to be sand box.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
You never sent me an itemizes list of anything. You sent me one PayPal payment and it did not say what it was for. I can not post PM's it is against the rules. So no you are not being truthful.

Lastly this is a HOBBY. We are not here to make MONEY. This is the reason I stopped your sale. I do not know you at all. I can't even remember ever dealing with you on any thing besides that sale. I do not have a personal dislike for you. The thread is open and everyone can see that you were the one that was arguing with yourself. You were trying to profit on our members with a watch that was not worth it.

Now I do have to address your "Used and New" for parts or anything else in this world besides your mind. Let's say you are going to have sex. You break out a sealed wrapped condom. Once you put it on, weather it was inserted in what ever orifice you prefer or even you don't, it is still a USED condom. Let's look at a car. You buy a brand new car. They take the white wrapping off send it to prep and give you the keys. Drive it off the lot and sell it. It is USED. Every part you had on that watch, wether you wish to believe it or not are now USED.

I just built a GMT with a brand new crystal ring and brand new crystal and new hands and new date wheel and new 704 crown. They are now installed and I had it on my wrist. USED.

Lastly just because you got screwed by overpaying, I will not allow members here to get screwed. Like the example I gave on your sales thread.

Never the less that is not why you are here. You are here because you jumped in another members sales thread to stir crap because you were stopped from commenting on you sale. So yes you are crying. Throwing a temper tantrum. You were warned by Patrick and you tagged me and said I was being silent or something like that. I actually have a life. So I log in when I get home. You were grand standing making it sound like my silence was vindication for your stance. You are wrong Sir. I just wasn't on line.

When I source watch parts I have paypal transactions for every part. If I get a part from a member I have a link. You sent one PayPal picture with an amount and the name blocked. Big difference. Also what your watch maker charged you. I have to look at the PM but at this point it is not worth the energy. You are making up stories and using my not commenting as vindication for your lie.

I am sure you did not sale that for the price you wanted. Maybe at the discounted price or you did a smart thing and break it up like I had said.

Also. You have zero idea how this forum works. It is a hobby forum. You actually think I get a kickback. How? Every watch I evaluate I pay full value for and most of the time auction here or break up and give the parts to people. How is that in any way a kickback? We charge for supporter status because the forum is not free. We have to protect from hackers and have servers. You are a angry little boy who couldn't do what he wanted to. So throw all the accusations you want, you have zero idea how RWI is run or how I have contributed. I love this hobby and I refused to let an egotistical person like you try to ruin it.

Lastly. You threaten extortion on RWI! Then you come back and challenge us to come to you. You really need help. Your last statement shows just how much of a little man you are. Real men do not make threats. So go play in your want to be sand box.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

If I was a little man, with all the names you called me, I would have exploded, yet I am still calm and collected.

About the “used” parts. The immaculate condition parts are still used parts, so my used parts are the same as all immaculate parts being sold in here, that’s what I tried to tell you.

You can actually doubt me I sold for the price I wanted, but I actually did.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

If I was a little man, with all the names you called me, I would have exploded, yet I am still calm and collected.

About the “used” parts. The immaculate condition parts are still used parts, so my used parts are the same as all immaculate parts being sold in here, that’s what I tried to tell you.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
The rehaut is part of the case, no one can remove and weld onto another case so that is out of the question. Please don’t change the topic I like where this is going.

You schooled me there. As I said, I am just a humble peasant

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
The rehaut is part of the case, no one can remove and weld onto another case so that is out of the question. Please don’t change the topic I like where this is going.

You schooled me there. As I said, I am just a humble peasant

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14

Really? Out of that whole statement you take the word little man and say I called you a lot of names? Quote them please. I called you a little man because only little men make threats behind a keyboard. Which I have not done and you have. Continue brother.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14

Really? Out of that whole statement you take the word little man and say I called you a lot of names? Quote them please. I called you a little man because only little men make threats behind a keyboard. Which I have not done and you have. Continue brother.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

If I threaten you you will know it.
You called me a little man, and that I need help, so mental illnesses are a joke to you too.

Well guess what, I am neither.

Can we go back to the part you bless illegal payed exchanges of partly or fully replica Watches’s?

I don’t know your constitution by hard, but I am pretty sure it rejects said exchanges, am I right?

do users or rwi know you are an ex cop and you have their info from hvs sales and can actually storm their places looking for illicit stuff?

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

If I threaten you you will know it.
You called me a little man, and that I need help, so mental illnesses are a joke to you too.

Well guess what, I am neither.

Can we go back to the part you bless illegal payed exchanges of partly or fully replica Watches’s?

I don’t know your constitution by hard, but I am pretty sure it rejects said exchanges, am I right?

do users or rwi know you are an ex cop and you have their info from hvs sales and can actually storm their places looking for illicit stuff?

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14

You are SO right. These are all used parts and have been installed.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14

You are SO right. These are all used parts and have been installed.