• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Sedde

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
I don’t have a second account, there is no point doing that.

but sure you can assume whatever you like

What's really funny is how Magyar12 and you both have the same watch builder, Interaktiv. Magyar12 also only participated in threads of yours.

He also posted a photo with the hulk and that jail-bird tattoo. Same tattoo as yours....Isn't that interesting? Sad that you're a 35 year old with this attitude and personality.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
I don’t have a second account, there is no point doing that.

but sure you can assume whatever you like

What's really funny is how Magyar12 and you both have the same watch builder, Interaktiv. Magyar12 also only participated in threads of yours.

He also posted a photo with the hulk and that jail-bird tattoo. Same tattoo as yours....Isn't that interesting? Sad that you're a 35 year old with this attitude and personality.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16
We have the same tattoos?

oh are you a detective like mister occb then?

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16
We have the same tattoos?

oh are you a detective like mister occb then?

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
No, just shitting on your thread. Kind of like how you did, but more brig-ish. Not nice is it? Obviously what I said is BS, but I thought you didn't give a fuck? Lmao

Don't make me pull a sedde and cry "wah-wah" to a moderator lol

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
No, just shitting on your thread. Kind of like how you did, but more brig-ish. Not nice is it? Obviously what I said is BS, but I thought you didn't give a fuck? Lmao

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

No i still don’t give a fuck, but I like the way the tough guys of the internet act. You know I can probably arrange a meet of me you and Magyar and then we can talk about it. How does that sound to you?

And you are shitting on what thread exactly? i didnt shit on noones post, I got jumped by an admin for purposely try to sell something overpriced, and even though it was approved, and even though I provided with receipts for the parts I bought which was never mention by our all mighty admin, he then suggest what kind of prices I should put on my thread even though I didn’t show him the receipts. He told me many times my parts are used, even though the parts were sealed on the pictures I provided with the thread, and markies parts were in mint condition and they were in immaculate condition like they weren’t used at some point of their life, spot the irony?

And no I don’t care at all, the watch is now sold and I couldn’t care less if I am on the brig or not. I asked occb and trail boss to refund my supporter status too many times and never got a reply, so I didn’t crap a thread I am just becoming public with it.

So picture this, this is a rep forum, which by its own isn’t illegal, but buying and selling is. Forum gets payed for supporter status via a shady website that supposedly sells train posters.

occb is an ex cop, who is dealing and selling replica watches, which isn’t exactly illegal, and you come here to judge me? Read all my previous posts and see all my previous ads and you will see I am not a cunt, but that’s my 2 cents.

this forum is more corrupted than my country’s politicians.

I am pretty sure you are unaware of all these facts, so back off

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

No i still don’t give a fuck, but I like the way the tough guys of the internet act. You know I can probably arrange a meet of me you and Magyar and then we can talk about it. How does that sound to you?

And you are shitting on what thread exactly? i didnt shit on noones post, I got jumped by an admin for purposely try to sell something overpriced, and even though it was approved, and even though I provided with receipts for the parts I bought which was never mention by our all mighty admin, he then suggest what kind of prices I should put on my thread even though I didn’t show him the receipts. He told me many times my parts are used, even though the parts were sealed on the pictures I provided with the thread, and markies parts were in mint condition and they were in immaculate condition like they weren’t used at some point of their life, spot the irony?

And no I don’t care at all, the watch is now sold and I couldn’t care less if I am on the brig or not. I asked occb and trail boss to refund my supporter status too many times and never got a reply, so I didn’t crap a thread I am just becoming public with it.

So picture this, this is a rep forum, which by its own isn’t illegal, but buying and selling is. Forum gets payed for supporter status via a shady website that supposedly sells train posters.

occb is an ex cop, who is dealing and selling replica watches, which isn’t exactly illegal, and you come here to judge me? Read all my previous posts and see all my previous ads and you will see I am not a cunt, but that’s my 2 cents.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14

LMAO.

Retired detective. Also I build people watches that I know or are family. They are mostly 90% all rolex but cases. My cases that I get are normally ST or TC which are sterile and there are no Rolex markings on it. The dials are real, the hands are real, the crystals real. The Yuki movement was also a sterile clone of a rolex 3135. No marking. There is zero criminality in it unless I sold it as a real.

On here I buy and evaluate watches. Have I sold some. Yes to my local friends or people I have known for a long time. I am lucky to have contacts that I got a real hulk case and a real GMTII case and a real GMT case and a few 16610 and one 16613 case. Which were all 100% rolex builds. Only "Copies" I own are ones that are all rolex but case. Also guess what? If I ever sold them they were about 1/2 of what you were trying to sell a fake hulk for. You on the other hand have a busted dial that you believe is the second coming of Christ and a fake case and band.

I will say it again. I don't get paid. I would love for you to have people chime in here asking who I have charged to repair or build them a watch. Lets see who can say I have. Maybe they pay shipping.

There is more integrity in the staff and Admin here than you have in your entire body. To be question by your morals is really a joke,

So enjoy your time in the brig. Cry all you want. I will call you a wambulance!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: Glaude

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14

LMAO.

Retired detective. Also I build people watches that I know or are family. They are mostly 90% all rolex but cases. My cases that I get are normally ST or TC which are sterile and there are no Rolex markings on it. The dials are real, the hands are real, the crystals real. The Yuki movement was also a sterile clone of a rolex 3135. No marking. There is zero criminality in it unless I sold it as a real.

On here I buy and evaluate watches. Have I sold some. Yes to my local friends or people I have known for a long time. I am lucky to have contacts that I got a real hulk case and a real GMTII case and a real GMT case and a few 16610 and one 16613 case. Which were all 100% rolex builds. Only "Copies" I own are ones that are all rolex but case. Also guess what? If I ever sold them they were about 1/2 of what you were trying to sell a fake hulk for. You on the other hand have a busted dial that you believe is the second coming of Christ and a fake case and band.

I will say it again. I don't get paid. I would love for you to have people chime in here asking who I have charged to repair or build them a watch. Lets see who can say I have. Maybe they pay shipping.

There is more integrity in the staff and Admin here than you have in your entire body. To be question by your morals is really a joke,

So enjoy your time in the brig. Cry all you want. I will call you a wambulance!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16
LMAO.

Sir you are aiding and abetting on the sales of counterfeit parts, by giving confirmations on threads. You know of the illicit way forum gets payed for supporter status and yet you look around. I am not crying like I said I sold the watch and in the price I wanted too.
Just because you get your belly greased to look the other way, and because you are an ex detective that doesn’t mean you can openly break the law so I would rather if you didn’t chime in.
Why you never mentioned I was true to my words and I provided receipts? Why didn’t you mention I answered all your questions within 5 minutes without the need to construct a fake answer or anything else?
You are too stuck with my dial, if I had a bp dial in that watch, it would be ok?

You know it’s ok not liking someone I get it, but trying to hide the elephant in the room is retarded, and yes some members in here follow admins like gods, but thankfully some of us are independent and we have no need to suck on admin dicks.

This was my last franken, and I had no intention of using the forum ever again, so why would I cry?

The past 3 weeks I am trying to get my payment refunded from you guys not because I need the money but because I am so sure you guys are crooked and money oriented I just wanted to make sure.

Now that it’s been a while, just be alerted that I will contact Paypal to dispute the payment, and alert them with pictures because I have everything on how the forum gets payed.

On the other note, all of the admins have my info from hvs sales, so I hope someone tries to take a swing at me, see how well that ends.

This was my last message, people can say whatever shit they like, it never mattered.

Reactions: mpowergmt

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16
LMAO.

Sir you are aiding and abetting on the sales of counterfeit parts, by giving confirmations on threads. You know of the illicit way forum gets payed for supporter status and yet you look around. I am not crying like I said I sold the watch and in the price I wanted too.
Just because you get your belly greased to look the other way, and because you are an ex detective that doesn’t mean you can openly break the law so I would rather if you didn’t chime in.
Why you never mentioned I was true to my words and I provided receipts? Why didn’t you mention I answered all your questions within 5 minutes without the need to construct a fake answer or anything else?
You are too stuck with my dial, if I had a bp dial in that watch, it would be ok?

You know it’s ok not liking someone I get it, but trying to hide the elephant in the room is retarded, and yes some members in here follow admins like gods, but thankfully some of us are independent and we have no need to suck on admin dicks.

This was my last franken, and I had no intention of using the forum ever again, so why would I cry?

The past 3 weeks I am trying to get my payment refunded from you guys not because I need the money but because I am so sure you guys are crooked and money oriented I just wanted to make sure.

Now that it’s been a while, just be alerted that I will contact Paypal to dispute the payment, and alert them with pictures because I have everything on how the forum gets payed.

On the other note, all of the admins have my info from hvs sales, so I hope someone tries to take a swing at me, see how well that ends.

This was my last message, people can say whatever shit they like, it never mattered.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
You want a refund? After almost a year? Wow.
The pro-rated amount is $5.90 , where would you like it sent to? I'll gladly pay you personally.

Reactions: Nivka and Hor-Fan

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
The pro-rated amount is $5.90 , where would you like it sent to? I'll gladly pay you personally.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

This isn’t about money, it’s about seeing how admins and owners of this forum work.

But then again this isn’t a legitimate business where clients actually have rights, this is a place where he who has power behind a keyboard plays god.

I am pretty sure 99% of the userbase of this forum won’t even read this, but it was about time someone mentioned it. It’s alright, I will live without the amount I payed for being a supporter and you guys will keep on thriving with illicit income from fake websites.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

This isn’t about money, it’s about seeing how admins and owners of this forum work.

But then again this isn’t a legitimate business where clients actually have rights, this is a place where he who has power behind a keyboard plays god.

I am pretty sure 99% of the userbase of this forum won’t even read this, but it was about time someone mentioned it. It’s alright, I will live without the amount I payed for being a supporter and you guys will keep on thriving with illicit income from fake websites.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Yea - there's a little bit of single malt in my veins - appropriate for the timezone I am in.

For one, I think sedde should be given a bit more respect than other briggers, i.e. those who scammed, those other undesirables. Call him a hot tempered mediterranean, but please do not call him a cunt. Yea, he does not understand what occb2 explains, or the ethos of the replica forum, but in some aspects I too dont.

There was one gen Hulk bezel for trade. It is probably still active. One hypothetical number if it came out for sale was $2.5k. Lets just assume it is for sale for that amount of cash value.

Me, a humble peasant, do have a small collection of replicas. It includes a V9 Hulk. I wish to upgrade the bezel as I think that is the most obvious flaw. Should I spend that amount on one gen part? Or get 4-5 super-rep kind of other watches? My opinion is NO, flip the hulk and move on. Franking, in my opinion is putting lipstick and whatever else on a pig. It is still a pig, period. 90% franken??? There is still that angle rehaut which carries the serial number

Switching entirely to a different topic, what would one value of a gen rehaut? It has not been talked about here. Just one stainless ring of about an inch to a half n diameter which has some engravings on one side ?

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Yea - there's a little bit of single malt in my veins - appropriate for the timezone I am in.

For one, I think sedde should be given a bit more respect than other briggers, i.e. those who scammed, those other undesirables. Call him a hot tempered mediterranean, but please do not call him a cunt. Yea, he does not understand what occb2 explains, or the ethos of the replica forum, but in some aspects I too dont.

There was one gen Hulk bezel for trade. It is probably still active. One hypothetical number if it came out for sale was $2.5k. Lets just assume it is for sale for that amount of cash value.

Me, a humble peasant, do have a small collection of replicas. It includes a V9 Hulk. I wish to upgrade the bezel as I think that is the most obvious flaw. Should I spend that amount on one gen part? Or get 4-5 super-rep kind of other watches? My opinion is NO, flip the hulk and move on. Franking, in my opinion is putting lipstick and whatever else on a pig. It is still a pig, period. 90% franken??? There is still that angle rehaut which carries the serial number

Switching entirely to a different topic, what would one value of a gen rehaut? It has not been talked about here. Just one stainless ring of about an inch to a half n diameter which has some engravings on one side ?

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

The rehaut is part of the case, no one can remove and weld onto another case so that is out of the question. Please don’t change the topic I like where this is going.

Reactions: r0b9502

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

The rehaut is part of the case, no one can remove and weld onto another case so that is out of the question. Please don’t change the topic I like where this is going.