• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Sedde

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
sedde You have been warned by Mods and continue to crap on sale thread. Enjoy your time in the Brig.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
sedde You have been warned by Mods and continue to crap on sale thread. Enjoy your time in the Brig.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Do you honestly think I give a fuck?

I'm sure you do with how insecure you are.

So you shit on someones sales thread, solely because you wanted to bring attention and make something out of nothing, because you feel wronged on your thread about your franken watch....

...then, once you threw a fit, you pulled out ol' fathful; "I prefer gens, you broke boys enjoy your reps", as to try and cling to the last bit of dignity you have left. Except, the Hulk isn't gen, it's your franken rep. Many members, myself included, have gens. Did you forget why you obviously joined this forum?

What a tool you are. This community is better off without members like you. Seriously tried selling a rep for near-gen price? Bless your heart.

Last edited:

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Do you honestly think I give a fuck?

So you shit on someones sales thread, solely because you wanted to bring attention and make something out of nothing, because you feel wronged on your thread about your franken watch....

...then, once you threw a fit, you pulled out ol' fathful; "I prefer gens, you broke boys enjoy your reps", as to try and cling to the last bit of dignity you have left. Except, the Hulk isn't gen, it's your franken rep. Many members, myself included, have gens. Did you forget why you obviously joined this forum?

What a tool you are. This community is better off without members like you. Seriously tried selling a rep for near-gen price? Bless your heart.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

So you shit on someones sales thread, solely because you wantes to bring attention to make something out of nothing, because you feel wronged on your thread about a franken watch....

...then, once you throew a fit, you pulled out ol' fathful; "I prefer gens, you broke boys enjoy the reps", as so try and cling to the last bit of dignity you have left. Except, the Hulk isn't gen, it's your franken rep. Many members, myself included, have gens. Did you forget why you obviously joined this forum?

What a tool you are. This community is better off without members like you.

So you came in here to quote words I didn’t even say?
who is the insecure one in here?

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

So you shit on someones sales thread, solely because you wantes to bring attention to make something out of nothing, because you feel wronged on your thread about a franken watch....

...then, once you throew a fit, you pulled out ol' fathful; "I prefer gens, you broke boys enjoy the reps", as so try and cling to the last bit of dignity you have left. Except, the Hulk isn't gen, it's your franken rep. Many members, myself included, have gens. Did you forget why you obviously joined this forum?

What a tool you are. This community is better off without members like you.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go

Don't play dumb. It's so obvious, a blind man could read it from your posts lol.

Btw, just between you and me, you should spend less on watches and more on tattoos, that shit looks like prison ink.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16
Don't play dumb. It's so obvious, a blind man could read it from your posts lol.

Btw, just between you and me, you should spend less on watches and more on tattoos, that shit looks like prison ink.

I don’t have a second account, there is no point doing that.

but sure you can assume whatever you like

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

I don’t have a second account, there is no point doing that.

but sure you can assume whatever you like