• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Sedde

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
If I threaten you you will know it.
You called me a little man, and that I need help, so mental illnesses are a joke to you too.

Well guess what, I am neither.

Can we go back to the part you bless illegal payed exchanges of partly or fully replica Watches’s?

I don’t know your constitution by hard, but I am pretty sure it rejects said exchanges, am I right?

do users or rwi know you are an ex cop and you have their info from hvs sales and can actually storm their places looking for illicit stuff?

LMAO. Again, you are trying to play with words. It is hilarious. I didnt say threaten me. You first try to post how you are going to extort RWI. Then hint and threaten since we have your private info that we were going to do something.

Mental illness? Where did you get that? My brother suffered from it and killed himself last Feb.

Constitution? Are you trying to say laws? Each state in the US has their own. Basic rights are in our constitution and bill or rights.

Yes everyone knows I am an EX- detective. Have been for 7 years. I have a lot of friends here and some I consider very good friends.

I don't know how the laws are in your neck of the woods but being an Ex detective makes me now a civilian. Average Joe. My warrant days are behind me by 7 years. So if I storm someones house looking for illicit stuff that is called a Burglary in any of our beautiful 50 states and is a Felony which will be jail time.

Please stop. You are actually being freaking historical.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
If I threaten you you will know it.
You called me a little man, and that I need help, so mental illnesses are a joke to you too.

Well guess what, I am neither.

Can we go back to the part you bless illegal payed exchanges of partly or fully replica Watches’s?

I don’t know your constitution by hard, but I am pretty sure it rejects said exchanges, am I right?

do users or rwi know you are an ex cop and you have their info from hvs sales and can actually storm their places looking for illicit stuff?

LMAO. Again, you are trying to play with words. It is hilarious. I didnt say threaten me. You first try to post how you are going to extort RWI. Then hint and threaten since we have your private info that we were going to do something.

Mental illness? Where did you get that? My brother suffered from it and killed himself last Feb.

Constitution? Are you trying to say laws? Each state in the US has their own. Basic rights are in our constitution and bill or rights.

Yes everyone knows I am an EX- detective. Have been for 7 years. I have a lot of friends here and some I consider very good friends.

I don't know how the laws are in your neck of the woods but being an Ex detective makes me now a civilian. Average Joe. My warrant days are behind me by 7 years. So if I storm someones house looking for illicit stuff that is called a Burglary in any of our beautiful 50 states and is a Felony which will be jail time.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Oh lastly. If you threaten ME? I never took anything you said personal besides that you think I have something personal against you. That is it. Besides that I am having a blast watching you implode. So it is more of an entertainment thing at this point.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Oh lastly. If you threaten ME? I never took anything you said personal besides that you think I have something personal against you. That is it. Besides that I am having a blast watching you implode. So it is more of an entertainment thing at this point.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
So look, you just quoted the new parts and it the used ones.

this is so cute

LMAO. Yea they were installed how? Or removed how? They still have the marking lines of white gold on the holes. Not one scratch. Rolex can't even do that. They are new but nice try.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
So look, you just quoted the new parts and it the used ones.

this is so cute

LMAO. Yea they were installed how? Or removed how? They still have the marking lines of white gold on the holes. Not one scratch. Rolex can't even do that. They are new but nice try.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

You know, snitches don’t have to actually be in service, they most of the times be freelancing.

Saying to someone that he needs help is implying a mental illness on his part, and I am sorry about your brother.

I am pretty sure laws in NY state is prohibiting the selling of counterfeit parts, that’s why you say you only sell sterile stuff and you don’t get payed but if I look around I am actually sure I will find said transactions from your part. You also said you do it for friends and family.

I say we let this go under the bridge as there is no point in bickering, my reputation was ruined because you felt like it that day, to be called cunt from members who don’t even know me.

how about you do me a favor and give me your real info so I can visit you next time I am in the states? You know grab a coffee or so.

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

You know, snitches don’t have to actually be in service, they most of the times be freelancing.

Saying to someone that he needs help is implying a mental illness on his part, and I am sorry about your brother.

I am pretty sure laws in NY state is prohibiting the selling of counterfeit parts, that’s why you say you only sell sterile stuff and you don’t get payed but if I look around I am actually sure I will find said transactions from your part. You also said you do it for friends and family.

I say we let this go under the bridge as there is no point in bickering, my reputation was ruined because you felt like it that day, to be called cunt from members who don’t even know me.

how about you do me a favor and give me your real info so I can visit you next time I am in the states? You know grab a coffee or so.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

Half the people on this forum have Rob's address as he has done favours for them out of his own pocket. I have no idea why on earth he would want to have coffee with you. If that is some sort of fantastical threat you are barking up the wrong tree. I have actually met Rob for coffee and I can assure you if you think you are some kind of big action hero if you met Rob you would realise it is only in your dreams.

Reactions: Glaude

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

Half the people on this forum have Rob's address as he has done favours for them out of his own pocket. I have no idea why on earth he would want to have coffee with you. If that is some sort of fantastical threat you are barking up the wrong tree. I have actually met Rob for coffee and I can assure you if you think you are some kind of big action hero if you met Rob you would realise it is only in your dreams.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

Oh no no, I am just a little man who needs help.

I asked for his info, so we can play on the same field you know. I mean he has it, shouldnt I?

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

Oh no no, I am just a little man who needs help.

I asked for his info, so we can play on the same field you know. I mean he has it, shouldnt I?

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16

sedde

INMATE/Supporter
INMATE
20/5/16