• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Mr.Goodcat28

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
I think he may be related to Bob Ross.
http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F160523192458-10-netflix-amazon-hulu-itunes-june.jpg

egroegart

1/7/13
Don't insult Bob Ross like that!

But my God, OP has one hell of a punch-able face ..

I love Bob Ross, You're right though. That is an insult to Bob. I just watched a special on him on youtube this week. I never knew this but you will never see one of his paintings for sale anywhere. they are all kept in his warehouse in Virginia. They are all in boxes. This show went there and they took him around. nothing framed, just thousands and thousands of his paintings all in boxes. They did let like 20 of them go to the Smithsonian for a show, but that's it. and then they will just go right back to the warehouse into the boxes. I don't mind that they aren't selling them, but I wish they were at least on display so people could enjoy them. He was an amazing guy. Unlike this loser.

bc1221

30/4/14
He looks like the guy from LMFAO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jw91

27/9/17
is anybody here close or lives in mallorca? He has since cut his hair from the pictures

below is his address

Alejo Martinez-Fortun de Lucio
Av. Blai Bonet n10 B9 921
Santa Ponsa 07180
mallorca, Spain