• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Mr.Goodcat28

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
SoMr.Goodcat28 - you thought it was a clever move to sell a watch that was not in your possession, then accepting payment from two members for the same non-existent watch? Now you've gone completely silent, not answering e-mails or PM's from staff.

I gave you several chances to put this right. You claim that your PP account has been frozen, but still seems to have no interest in refunding the buyers via bank transfer. I warned you for what might happen if you are thrown into the Brig. Well, here we are. Thought you were clever by deleting (or going private) all your pics from social media? Think again.

Enjoy your time, Alejo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glaude

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
giphy.gif

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
How cool. He's in the U.K. and so am I. I'll come and pay you a visit you pussy. Give me his address .

Last edited:
Reactions: kennygconspiracy

jw91

27/9/17
Could you please release the photos to me of him and his full name and ill contact the police. Thanks

EndZone

Known Member
5/4/11
Been doing some digging of my own here. Pretty sure the guy's name is Alejo Martinez-Fortun de Lucio. I managed to borrow a few pics before they vanished yesterday from Facebook.

DavidModic

13/9/15
EU
Could you please release the photos to me of him and his full name and ill contact the police. Thanks

Hate to burst your bubble, and it is not like I am looking to support scammers (I’ve spent the last 20 years finding creative ways to frustrate them), but. What are you going to say?
“Hi, never mind how I know this, and forget about someone buying an illegal good, please focus on the seller, who absconded with the money used to pay for said illegal good.”

“Stop asking me all those questions about where I found out about this transaction and why Am I getting involved at all!”

“I told you I am not the buyer, and I do not buy illegal goods! It does not matter which goods these are! Just prosecute this guy, whose info I got through some dodgy intelligence gathering. No, of course, I haven’t broken any computer misuse laws. I might have been a teensy bit unethical, but let’s not focus on that!”

“Why has the buyer not used PayPal protection? Well because PayPal frowns on sales of contraband and also because friends and family is cheaper than goods and services.” “Well yes, I know F&F offers no protection, but opening a dispute would not be an option anyway.” “Why is that, you say? I cannot tell you, but I am totally legit, really”.

And so on. Dude, if you decide to go to the police, please consider very carefully how pissed of people would be if you destroy the forum for everyone else,

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Hate to burst your bubble, and it is not like I am looking to support scammers (I’ve spent the last 20 years finding creative ways to frustrate them), but. What are you going to say?
“Hi, never mind how I know this, and forget about someone buying an illegal good, please focus on the seller, who absconded with the money used to pay for said illegal good.”

“Stop asking me all those questions about where I found out about this transaction and why Am I getting involved at all!”

“I told you I am not the buyer, and I do not buy illegal goods! It does not matter which goods these are! Just prosecute this guy, whose info I got through some dodgy intelligence gathering. No, of course, I haven’t broken any computer misuse laws. I might have been a teensy bit unethical, but let’s not focus on that!”

“Why has the buyer not used PayPal protection? Well because PayPal frowns on sales of contraband and also because friends and family is cheaper than goods and services.” “Well yes, I know F&F offers no protection, but opening a dispute would not be an option anyway.” “Why is that, you say? I cannot tell you, but I am totally legit, really”.

And so on. Dude, if you decide to go to the police, please consider very carefully how pissed of people would be if you destroy the forum for everyone else,

Oh my god, what a contribution that is. Jesus wept. :facepalm:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

You're in the US, the 'seller' is in the UK. No Police are going to be interested in pursuing this. If you paid by PP then you should contact them - if the payment was made with a bank or credit card then contact them and dispute the transaction.

Reactions: Warrcraft

jw91

27/9/17
I am in the UK also and this guy is in the UK aswell apparently.

yongsum

Supporter
Certified
3/6/19
i could swear no police would ever be interested in something like this, ever ever ever. i've had camera footage of someone breaking into a store, stealing 10k of stuff, and a detective said it wasn't worth doing forensics. it's logical actually. but i sure hope we have our own means of stymieing this kind of shit. ????

jw91

27/9/17
Well he has scammed 2 members on here and taken our money and not replying to pm’s. I will have to take matters into my own hands. Could somebody please pm me the photos and address please?

Tailspin

Supporter
25/10/12
Well he has scammed 2 members on here and taken our money and not replying to pm’s. I will have to take matters into my own hands. Could somebody please pm me the photos and address please?

jw91

27/9/17
Thanks. Just waiting for the address now i guess he lives in mallorca?