• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Rolex212 aka LarryZek

DreadPirateRobert

Wtb Zenith Ton Up Chrono
Advisor
13/6/14
Fire Swamp
Wow, that was a great catch. I'm sorry, I just read the sales thread and I forget your name, (who caught him) But that was amazing. I am getting back into it, but I remember doing the same thing. I would go through the sales and then if one looked iffy I would start searching google, and other sites, and gen sites. and ebay, I had one catch like this that the watch just looked too good to be true and I ended up and found it on google images on some gen website. The guy just literally copied and pasted the pics from the website and was selling a watch he didn't even own. lol. and that was a gen and not a rep. It was a crazy lucky ass find. but I was really proud of that one. lol. This one is just as good or better than that one. So great job on it. Makes me motivated to get started on that again. It's tedious work but it's worth it. I can understand a noob coming on here and listing a watch for a profit because they don't understand the rules. I could care less about profit, and I've probably given more watches and parts away on here than I have selling. and my friends have given me parts and whole watches just the same. That's why we're here. That's one thing that makes this community great. I know not everyone is into that, but my friends on here, we have sent each other watches and parts just becuase we want to. We're not here to profit. If you want to make a profit, then become a vendor. But what really gets me is the lying. No place in my world for a liar.

Thanks bud. I found it after another member asked me about the ebay listing

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Rolex212 You’d rather come here and get bashed over and over? You’re not going to get a watch from anyone on here so I don’t understand why you keep trying. I’m sure you’ll just make another account and try again, only to get caught again.

In your case particularly, shipping from China would be faster than m2m. Also, sometimes watches from China arrive in under 2 weeks from the time they’ve been paid for.

Rolex212

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
18/7/19
Rolex212 You’d rather come here and get bashed over and over? You’re not going to get a watch from anyone on here so I don’t understand why you keep trying. I’m sure you’ll just make another account and try again, only to get caught again.

In your case particularly, shipping from China would be faster than m2m. Also, sometimes watches from China arrive in under 2 weeks from the time they’ve been paid for.

I'm enjoying my time in the brig
Also I've worked with TDs before I know how it works :)

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
Also I've worked with TDs before I know how it works :)

if you are that smart enough and experienced chap what the fuck are you doing in brig then? Aren't you ashamed at all? Scamming git... At RWI you are finished, don't you know that?

Rolex212

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
18/7/19
if you are that smart enough and experienced chap what the fuck are you doing in brig then? Aren't you ashamed at all? Scamming git... At RWI you are finished, don't you know that?

Again have never scammed anyone
anyone whoever bought from me got the watch they paid for

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
ThisDifferentGreendarnerdragonfly-small.gif